What's new

No Indian Appetite For Action

Needless attempts at sensationlism.

There are sufficent Para Military Forces to tackle such situations. This is not the 80's.The CRPF is possibly the largest Para Mil Force in the world - and growing.

Use of the IA is an option but not to be exercised at least as of now.

I did post in another Naxalism thread about why brute force is not an option against the Naxals.

Abu Zulfiqar and the rest, had you bothered to read that thread you would have a good amount of your querries answered.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/57059-naxal-attack-chhattisgarh-9-crpf-men-killed.html

Apart from that, this is India and not Pakistan. The Army is not called in freely. There has to be adequate justification to do so and then some. Heavy arty or even warplanes cannot be used against our own citizens.

What a shot at sensationalism, Windjammer! So you are the expert who decides that India has no appetite for action? Respect, is perhaps too big a word for you to understand.

What a shot at sensationalism, Windjammer! So you are the expert who decides that India has no appetite for action? Respect, is perhaps too big a word for you to understand.

You mean respect like places of worship, I.E Golden Temple or the Mosques in down town Srinagar ? or we are talking about the minorities.

A Red Indian saying goes, A warrior knows how to respect the other warrior, the warlord just sits in the tent smoking pipe.

You mean respect like places of worship, I.E Golden Temple or the Mosques in down town Srinagar ? or we are talking about the minorities.

A Red Indian saying goes, A warrior knows how to respect the other warrior, the warlord just sits in the tent smoking pipe.

Dont create a diversion. Stupid examples. I wont talk about Kashmir as that requires a different thread but Golden Temple and what not doesn't give you any right to disrespect a country, it's govt or its armed forces. I thought you'd be mature enough to understand that. Your ability to generalize based on your hate filled perspectives doesn't make you an expert.

Dont create a diversion. Stupid examples. I wont talk about Kashmir as that requires a different thread but Golden Temple and what not doesn't give you any right to disrespect a country, it's govt or its armed forces. I thought you'd be mature enough to understand that. Your ability to generalize based on your hate filled perspectives doesn't make you an expert.

Now that is called jumping the gun, a reminder is in place that i didn't even add any POV to the article, so the question of respect or otherwise doesn't arise in any sense and if one's moral values tow the line of principles, then the cherry picking shouldn't be an option.
And how does hate fills the missing link since say the Maoist unlike Kashmiris are not Muslims and they certainly haven't gunned down any one close to me.

Now that is called jumping the gun, a reminder is in place that i didn't even add any POV to the article, so the question of respect or otherwise doesn't arise in any sense and if one's moral values tow the line of principles, then the cherry picking shouldn't be an option.
And how does hate fills the missing link since say the Maoist unlike Kashmiris are not Muslims and they certainly haven't gunned down any one close to me.

Your POV is amply evident from the thread title. And I am not new to this forum. Your well meaning threads and arguments are fairly easy to find.

Your POV is amply evident from the thread title. And I am not new to this forum. Your well meaning threads and arguments are fairly easy to find.

Well if any of those thread were devious of a link, i would have only obliged my dear, and when you have half a dozen Indian members prone to throw several a day, one should also be prepared to catch an odd one. :cheers:

Well if any of those thread were devious of a link, i would have only obliged my dear, and when you have half a dozen Indian members prone to throw several a day, one should also be prepared to catch an odd one. :cheers:

So essentially, a kind of forum tit for tat, eh?

So essentially, a kind of forum tit for tat, eh?

No dear, just a little taste of the medicine, turning the table, butter side down etc.

Have you seen the traffic since the Time Square incident. ?

Hardly any American dude was posting.

No dear, just a little taste of the medicine, turning the table, butter side down etc.

Have you seen the traffic since the Time Square incident. ?

Hardly any American dude was posting.

Call it whatever you want to my friend but its unbecoming of senior member like you. You bring yourself down to others' levels you are no better than them. Its as simple as that.

Call it whatever you want to my friend but its unbecoming of senior member like you. You bring yourself down to others' levels you are no better than them. Its as simple as that.

Thanks for that but at least I don't resort to personal attacks of name calling. Gerbels or something.

Thanks for that but at least I don't resort to personal attacks of name calling. Gerbels or something.

Haha...It's Goebbels. Sometimes your articles are just too propaganda focussed and generalizing. I must apologize for that in case you are offended. Its in jest.

Haha...It's Goebbels. Sometimes your articles are just too propaganda focussed and generalizing. I must apologize for that in case you are offended. Its in jest.

Put it this way, you couldn't resist taking an odd pot shot (Senior or otherwise) meaning going with the flow.
Sometimes the reflection proves a little hard to bear, it can digress into any reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom