What's new

No flat for her in Mumbai because she is Muslim

The Indian hypocrisy and double standard while preaching so called secularism and opposing discrimination while same time practicing it. The whole racist Hindu society based on caste and untouchability rules now imbued with militant Hindutva is practicing official religious discrimination. They have symbolic Muslims appointed with no power to showcase their hollow secularism.

The Indian hypocrisy and double standard while preaching so called secularism and opposing discrimination while same time practicing it. The whole racist Hindu society based on caste and untouchability rules now imbued with militant Hindutva is practicing official religious discrimination. They have symbolic Muslims appointed with no power to showcase their hollow secularism.

It's a good thing you are not in India, no ? BTW, I hear no non-Muslim can be the President of Pakistan ? Is that true ? Is it not institutionalized racism if it is true ?

Include English translation.

Dude you can just use Google.

Google Translate

The original tweet of Dainik Bhaskar which translates to what I sated:

The building supervisor states that there are other Muslims living there and the reason was a dispute between this tenant and broker.

More details will emerge now that the police is investigating, thanks to newspapers who do some real journalism and the SM.

There have been so many cases of similar false allegations to defame India and Hindus in particular, but people here never learn. :disagree:

Last edited:
It's a good thing you are not in India, no ? BTW, I hear no non-Muslim can be the President of Pakistan ? Is that true ? Is it not institutionalized racism if it is true ?

Pakistan is more forthright than the Indian. President and Prime Minister must be Muslims in Pakistan. While in hypocritical India they have showcase Muslims appointed with no power. We have clear rules and double game like in India.

Pakistan is more forthright than the Indian. President and Prime Minister must be Muslims in Pakistan. While in hypocritical India they have showcase Muslims appointed with no power. We have clear rules and double game like in India.

Discrimination is no less repugnant merely because it is state policy. You get no credit for openly discriminating.

hypocrisy is one having racism institutionalized in the his own system preaching others about its evil.

hypocrisy is one having racism institutionalized in the his own system preaching others about its evil.

We have few state positions reserved for Muslims while we also have 5% quota for non Muslims in Parliament and public service jobs. The Uttar Pradesh state with nearly 19% Muslims did not elect even a single MP in last Indian elections. While in Pakistan Hindus are guaranteed equal representation to their percentage of the population of Pakistan. I don't see 14% of Indian Parliament members as Muslims.

Mass conversion? What's that, conversion remains legal & there is no allegation of force though an allegation of incentives has been made which has been made about others too.

Massive riots? What massive riots? The last major riot was some 13 years ago and Gandhi lived at a time when there were weekly riots.

Hindu nationalism? How is that a problem, the constitution is what it is & everyone has to abide by it regardless of where their interests lie.

Gandhi might not have proud of everything in India but given its history, it's not unreasonable to suggest that he would have been largely proud of how far we have come even if there is so much further that we have yet to go.

Your logic of using Gandhi & whether he would have been proud or ashamed is an absurd one because he lived at a time of far greater strife.

forget me, its Indian minorities that complaining, don't treat me as I'm only one raising questions here, Religious riots are common in india, not because your sects don't accept each other, its because of Nationalism that changing indian secular nature rapidly. many of you, many of your country mates are dreaming of making india a hindu state, India is secular in nature but hindu nationalism at state level posing systematic threat to minorities, most of religious clashes happens because lack of justice. Sure India is a big country and you have achieved a lot but Its only because of secular nature, Saffron flags and extreme folks behind it have always created trouble for you.

Lets admit we are most racist in the world. Only when we admit, we can move forward. I have muslims in my complex but I know they are not as welcomed in other complexes and flats. I don't buy the non-vegitarian bull shit. First my landlady said that I should not cook meat in her flat then I told her I will not lie that I eat meat. Maybe because of my honesty she let me have the flat and also the fact that I am paying premium for the flat.(the flat was not occupied for almost 6 months because of her insistence that her tenants not eat meat). So, sometimes the economics play into this.
I am here in US and my landlords are from Hyderabad, India (settled here). They don't rent to anyone who cooks meat...

We have few state positions reserved for Muslims while we also have 5% quota for non Muslims in Parliament and public service jobs. The Uttar Pradesh state with nearly 19% Muslims did not elect even a single MP in last Indian elections. While in Pakistan Hindus are guaranteed equal representation to their percentage of the population of Pakistan. I don't see 14% of Indian Parliament members as Muslims.

So ? Cry yourself a river..If the voting results have to be predictable then why vote?!

Why on earth Pakistanis are drivelling on this thread. You guys couldn't save Shias, Ahmedis, Christians and Sikhs from persecution and you talk about Indian Muslims. Dear Biraders, NOT ONLY GUJARATI MUSLIMS, but the Muslims from all over India are way ahead of your thinking. Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain vo doosron ke ghar patthar nahi mara karte.

Discrimination is no less repugnant merely because it is state policy. You get no credit for openly discriminating.
in fact it's much worse, over the fence the state institutionalizes it.

it's crazy to see these people use it as an excuse and hide behind it.

Back
Top Bottom