What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

pakistani members and some TTs and even some Mods and there croonies but dont hesitate to bann people like me who keep saying the bitter truths ... funny na :sarcastic:
It seems that you were not hurt at all by comment even abusing him even after his apology and now posting smileys just like before. You are doing all this to score brownie points against Pakistani member.

Did I ever say "Money talks and bull walks"? Did I? I am firm believer in money is almost everything but not everything. He was suggesting that money can buy everything and I duly placed money where his mouth is. Rather harshly and wrongly. And you know what happened after that. I have apologized to him for that.

Bottom line, in any potential transaction there can be other variables then money alone and sometimes they can trump the financial aspect. That is why US will not sell F-35 Raptor to Iran despite the $$$$$$ etc.

*And yeh I was annoyed by this guy. This continous bluster about "money talks" is constant refrain I hear from some Indian's and is no doubt hinting at them being megarich and Pakistan being megapoor. It's like kid with lolly showing off to all the other kids about his lolly !!!

Still you didnt edited that post .

Money walks and bull walks .And you digged out one of the most perverted analogy to explain it.

Really ??
Now look at your own post below .

Now I have doubt whether you are actually a women .
Pathetic
leave him /her bhai already on my ignoare list point is PAF cant afford to have Su-35 even if they want to and there best bet is J10 and JF17 combo till J20 and J31 combo come and thats it :coffee:

reported for personal attack.

Do what ever you want

I have seen some respected womens in this PDF like Spring Onion ,Levina ,Moonlight ,Razia Sultana.
They wont encourage such behaviour whether that is from their own countrymen or foreign.

That is why I am believing you have a fake profile

Do what ever you want

I have seen some respected womens in this PDF like Spring Onion ,Levina ,Moonlight ,Razia Sultana.
They wont encourage such behaviour whether that is from their own countrymen or foreign.

That is why I am believing you have a fake profile
Reported for personal attacks and accusing me for having fake profile.

PAF is an organization that can afford a major procurement only every two to three decades.
Procurement needs to be done with eyes on the horizon, not solely on the present. The JF-17 program should remain fully funded, and money should be consolidated for a large fifth generation program.

The PAF won't fall into the trap of squandering funds to cover short term capability gaps, as this will only lead to sustained weakness in the long term. The Su-35 is not a realistic proposal, it's only a forum wishlist.

I have already told you .
Do whatever you want

And give more encouragement to that TTA
thing is ther ego got hurt when i hold them in detail why they can efford to have Su35 even if they want to have and russia is willing to sell and why its not feasable now and would take at least a decade if not more to familiraise and amke a new doctroine around it but they started making personal potshots and that esteemed TT was frontrunner in it

thing is PAF war doctroine & training is based around single seat single engine short- medium range combat scenarios (150-350Km and 1-2.5hours) and in that only JF17 and J10 suites best as deu to US growing relations with india in future F16s will become unusable for PAF and using flanker clones is still a uphil task for PLAAF with all that money and manufacturing might just forget PAF

Dear dont stoop so low.
Ye desh aur boundry kuch nahi dete.
Across the border lives human just like us. Lets not be disrespectful to anyone.
Only a few bad fishes its same here as well.

Sry for that post, I didnt say everyone like that. if they enjoying by using such personal attack they will do whatever. I have some respect for pakistanis but bcoz of some fellows slowly i'm hating many of them.

Sry for that post, I didnt say everyone like that. if they enjoying by using such personal attack they will do whatever. I have some respect for pakistanis but bcoz of some fellows slowly i'm hating many of them.
Dear you will the worst of such incident this is a defence forum. Zingoism runs high qnd transform into stupidy some times.
But i can tell you common pakistani are not like this. I had great experience. That just tought me not see them as generic.

Have a look at my profile don't be retard, As I said Indian member trolling intensely and teasing us and he well deserved what he received.

Why you deliberately misspelled Pakistanis spelling to annoy us?

Look at the level of sarcasm.

Read his other posts.. he spell like that ... not just your country name..

thing is ther ego got hurt when i hold them in detail why they can efford to have Su35 even if they want to have and russia is willing to sell and why its not feasable now and would take at least a decade if not more to familiraise and amke a new doctroine around it but they started making personal potshots and that esteemed TT was frontrunner in it

thing is PAF war doctroine & training is based around single seat single engine short- medium range combat scenarios (150-350Km and 1-2.5hours) and in that only JF17 and J10 suites best as deu to US growing relations with india in future F16s will become unusable for PAF and using flanker clones is still a uphil task for PLAAF with all that money and manufacturing might just forget PAF

Well .We cant change the nature of some people .
Pakistan has some geopolitical advantages and we know that we cant isolate them .
Nor we hate all that nation but some non state actors .
But these guys still cant see their non state actors .
What would be our condition if we begin to think that we can spend like that of China in defence and imagine the condition of China if they thinks they can spend like US . .
Chetan Bhagat wrote an article a few days ago .He nailed it very well .Some people cant see the reality .Their experience will teach them

US relates every weapons need of Pakistan with COIN/CT ops. It ignores Pakistan's need to maintain military strength against a bullying neighbour. US refused to sell AIM-120D & AIM-9X to Pakistan. In future if PAF wants to upgrade to F-16V standard, there are high chances they will refuse AGAIN.
Dear sir, try to look at US perspective in this case, US did refuse to sell Aim 120D because it was barely developed till 2014, but they did sell you the Aim 120C5. Also Pakistan has actively engaged US forces through it's proxies in Afghanistan. if you keep antagonizing them, they will push back on strategic sales.

Recently, PAF wanted to buy 8 F-16 Block 50/52+ aircraft (which was to be followed by 10 more). US approved the sale but refused to release 430 million USD as military aid. It was easy for Pak to pay the remaining 270 million USD. PAF wants to replace old 3rd gen aircraft with 4 - 4.5 gen jets & F-16s are ideal as they are already in service.
US government had approved the sale, White house even lobbied for the sale, it was the US's elected representatives that declined for subsidizing Pakistani military purchases. If you want to buy F16's pay the entire sum for it.

Why will PAF pay more than US$ 1.5 billion for 18 F-16s when the better Su-35 costs the same or even slightly less (Kommersant reported PAF has requested an initial batch of 6 Su-35's for US$ 500 million).
With highest regards, it would be foolish to get Platform any less than two squadrons to arm any airforce around the world. Even if Russia decides to give you 6 SU35's for free it would end up costing more than the 18 F16's within a decade to operate a new platform, support infrastructure, consumables, service, training and tactics.

If PAF fails to get Su-35, it will look at Chinese options like J-11D (which will be ready for production in a year or two).

There was a statement by an official which clearly said Pakistan will look at Chinese & Russian options for fighter jets and purchase of new F-16s from US is not possible (even in the future).

As far as European options like Typhoon are concerned, Pakistan doesn't have those "billions" required to purchase these aircraft.

How about this, do some simple arithmetic. Calculate the defence buget for Pakistan, then calculate the Air force budget, substract the Operations Budget (salaries, consumables, service) you will be left with capital. Once you have the capital budget subtract the allocations for Jf17 new airframes, helicoptors, UAV's and other aquisitions. With the left over money tell me how many Chinese or Russian platforms can be bought yearly....

-cheers

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom