What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

The same way J series can be transferred... Why restrictions..??
These fighters being produce in China under Russian license and could not be re-export to any other country including Pakistan without Russian approval.

Agree rest but not this part when wars are being launched to have more resources A nation without mighty force
Mighty force? Look below

XiZA2.jpg

only a sheep to be eaten by mighty wolf lurking in woods.
I would like to see which mighty wolf would try to eat this. Below

hatf-vi.jpg

India is not going to be humbled by a few extra Russian Su fighters. The nukes do that. Therefore other than show twin fighters do not bring any major benefits commensurate with the costs. Spend the extra money on schools please so next generation can bloody make fighters instead of having to import them.

Russians are not infants they clearly knows which country going to induct these engines further they given China and Pakistan right to re-export that engines but installed in Jets.
Russia will direct deal with us if we can pay.

Mighty force? Look below

XiZA2.jpg

hatf-vi.jpg

India is not going to be humbled by a few extra Russian Su fighters. The nukes do that. Therefore other than show twin fighters do not bring any major benefits commensurate with the costs. Spend the extra money on schools please so next generation can bloody make fighters instead of having to import them.
You can't use nukes just over naval blockade of our ports.

Same thing I am saying if the deal huge Russian would not mind to sale SU-30 or any other aircraft.

Mighty force? Look below

XiZA2.jpg

hatf-vi.jpg

It is not the answer of the question.

Russia is sitting in India's arms and listening to them.

They donot realize that our pakistan is the greatest

as they say money talks and BS walks and russians only talk in one language and thats money if you can give them the money they demand you can have the best weapon system they have but buying is just one part more than 60% of the cost are for mantinence

Russian Haseena Only sing Paisa Paisa wherever and whoever pay She would rock the party
03c7423060013a9c92d8c679b7f3e3ae.400x306x1.jpg

And that is why at any time 30 to 40% Indian jets are not flying worthy.:lol:
no maam /sir its not about money but russians have one more problem and thats ther dilliverry scedule which is the main irritant and the main reason why indian defnce forces started diversifieng to western platforms but good luck with your russian advanture :sarcastic: :shout:

There goes the dreams of a few...

Time for that thread of triangle cooperation which was trending on pdf for few days to be put in waste basket.
those dreamers are meant to dream for the skylab and starships
for us normal folks.. engines for our JF-17 are good enough. and there is no problem there

;)

those dreamers are meant to dream for the skylab and starships
for us normal folks.. engines for our JF-17 are good enough. and there is no problem there

;)

We are also fine with engines.

What would you say, if someone offered you same may be 1000£
Did I ever say "Money talks and bull walks"? Did I? I am firm believer in money is almost everything but not everything. He was suggesting that money can buy everything and I duly placed money where his mouth is. Rather harshly and wrongly. And you know what happened after that. I have apologized to him for that.

Bottom line, in any potential transaction there can be other variables then money alone and sometimes they can trump the financial aspect. That is why US will not sell F-35 Raptor to Iran despite the $$$$$$ etc.

*And yeh I was annoyed by this guy. This continous bluster about "money talks" is constant refrain I hear from some Indian's and is no doubt hinting at them being megarich and Pakistan being megapoor. It's like kid with lolly showing off to all the other kids about his lolly !!!

Last edited:
Do you have family ? Or women in family dear.
Do you have god? Forget Islam you better not call your self Muslim. You need to be human first.

If you do . Please imagine how would you react if some offer same for your daughter sister mom or wife or grandma.
Have a look at my profile don't be retard, As I said Indian member trolling intensely and teasing us and he well deserved what he received.

pakistanies
Why you deliberately misspelled Pakistanis spelling to annoy us?

muslima khatoon on PDF
Look at the level of sarcasm.

Do you have family ? Or women in family dear.
Do you have god? Forget Islam you better not call your self Muslim. You need to be human first.

If you do . Please imagine how would you react if some offer same for your daughter sister mom or wife or grandma.
leave it bro they cant hear he bitter truths and when it becomes un bearable to listen to truth they first start abusing you then get personal about your family and the comes relegion while respected Mods ignore such behaviour by pakistani members and some TTs and even some Mods and there croonies but dont hesitate to bann people like me who keep saying the bitter truths ... funny na :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom