What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

J10 Dont costs much J-10A is priced at 28 Million USD
If we go for J10B/C the maximum price will same to that of a JFT Block 3 but more feautures..
Why do you think paf not going for j10 or j11?

Quite damming to be honest....I've always doubted this SU-35 rubbish, now you can hear it from the horse's mouth.
It's a Chinese option or EFT, but the price tag on those is large.
ki.PNG
gi.PNG

Price comparison...Will not cost as much...

Why do you think paf not going for j10 or j11?
Now where i said this..???

i never expected any russian jet at all, my guess says our next future jet would be 5th generation and that would be be after 2025.. For now we should concentrate on JFT block 3..

@Zain Malik Pakistan officers responsible for procurement are in Russia discussing the deal. PAF themselves have told senate they are interested in getting either SU-35 or Euro Fighter. So please give me a break of these statements from Russian Guys, I know reality of these statements. @Zain Malik

SU 35? Eurofighter? Do quote me if Pakistan gets these platforms in next 40 years. :)

Capture.PNG

Today i believed ... Some dreams never came true... BEfore this all of my wishes were fulfilled but i am powerless and authority less in this matter.... Hope I will progress to the seat of ACM one day...

Money talks BS walks ... you throw the Money and every country will grab it like a good Puppy grab its bone ..

@Zain Malik Pakistan officers responsible for procurement are in Russia discussing the deal. PAF themselves have told senate they are interested in getting either SU-35 or Euro Fighter. So please give me a break of these statements from Russian Guys, I know reality of these statements. @Zain Malik

Some military procurement taking in a paid vacation is not uncommonc

Remember Russia is not a democracy - Russian officials do not public statements that are not direct state policy
"
We are not delivering any military aircraft to Pakistan. We have made deliveries of transport helicopters and that contract has been completed. No contracts or plans for any other military-related equipment to Pakistan exist for present."

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/thats-is...nd-what-we-are-thinking.456121/#ixzz4NFuJnyH1

PAF will re-open talks with American for those 8 F-16's following up the order for 8 more ... this is the only possible for Pakistan .. other than that, we will just keep the JF-17's and focus on its block 3 and than next generation Platform .

Yesterday when somebody on this forum was saying about SU-35 I said that wait for BRICS SUMMIT ,The things will be clear then:

Now all Pakistani's including me are hoping about good relations with Russia Specially in millitary ties and the delivery of Flankers E to Pakistan but now what i have seen is that Russia used Pakistan just for her own interest like getting back the wrecked deals from India ...
Yesterday they modi and Putin have signed various deals important of them are :
1- S-400 SAMs
2- Joint Venture b/w HAL and Russian company for manufacture of Helos

Coming back to topic : Russians are no way Interested in giving armaments to Pakistan specially Sukhoi's.

Here is what a Russian official said:

1- How about the new ties with Pakistan, including delivery of helicopters, and the recent military exercises? Do you plan any military sales to Pakistan, given a Russian delegation attended the Karachi DefExpo for the first time?

Our relationship with Pakistan has existed in the past as well, and while you can see areas where it has broadened, but not significantly. The military exercises in September this year were directly connected with modernising counter terror operations in Pakistan. ISIS is a global danger and doesn’t just involve terrorists in the Middle East but also in India and Pakistan. Therefore joint military exercises are important, but it must be noted that were not in any way targeted at India or at any other conflict in the region.

2- And military sales, given reports Russia may consider selling Su-35s in the future?

We are not delivering any military aircraft to Pakistan. We have made deliveries of transport helicopters and that contract has been completed. No contracts or plans for any other military-related equipment to Pakistan exist for present.

So guys dont play with your emotions and forget SU-35..

@Bratva @Zarvan (Specially bhai ap)
@Khafee @Windjammer @PaklovesTurkiye
Russia needs to get its ducks in a row and think about falling into the same dilemna tbey fell before invasion of afghanistan, we shattered them once, we can do it again, remember the russians are involved in life or death situation in syria against the west, if isi interferes again on the ground in favour of the west, we can suck russia into syria like we did to them in afghanistan...

Russia needs to get its ducks in a row and think about falling into the same dilemna tbey fell before invasion of afghanistan, we shattered them once, we can do it again, remember the russians are involved in life or death situation in syria against the west, if isi interferes again on the ground in favour of the west, we can suck russia into syria like we did to them in afghanistan...
And i think if they want to join CPEC they have to be good with us...

Otherwise no CPEC for Russia...!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom