What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

And military sales, given reports Russia may consider selling Su-35s in the future?

We are not delivering any military aircraft to Pakistan. We have made deliveries of transport helicopters and that contract has been completed. No contracts or plans for any other military-related equipment to Pakistan exist for present.

Lol. No contract exits for present which means that we can order weapons tomorrow
@Zarvan @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @GURU DUTT @Muhammad Omar @SpArK @Basel @danger007 @coffee_cup

Even if Russia had offered SU-35 with 50% discount. Pakistan shouldn't have bought in the first place. It doesn't make sense for PAF have so many platforms in its inventory.

We already have Chinese, French and American aircrafts to begin with and the small quantity of SU-35 would have only brought a financial headache for PAF thinktank

I am glad that we are not buying if true (the source is not from russian govt but good news if true)

Russia knows that if they don't sell weapons to Pakistan they will not have strategic influence on Pakistan what they need now, due to situation in ME and Ukraine, it has nothing to do in respect of India, also China will not let go it's massive investment into drain in Pakistan.

There is a reason China continuously allow PAF access to Su-30s, J10, J-11 and higher jets, they are also continuously sending J-10 & J-11s to Pakistan to test them in our environment, remember Chinese always find a way to do things and if PAF need J-11 or higher then Russia will not be able to stop Chinese.
Why would they need to have strategic influence on Pakistan?

you mean to say evil Moodee has once again been sucsessfull in buying out entire production stock of a perticular russian fighter jet just to denay PAF of it ... evil Moodee :pissed:

we always get what we need and that too on discounted prices and that will continue, it pays to be beautiful

You guys are one's getting agitated here:lol:
Only thing we did is post the article...take a look!!
Anyways....stick to the topic at hand!!
You are getting excited like a girl for her prom dress.
For us Pakistanis we sleep without a worry, India even with death star ray gun does not bother us.

Even if Russia had offered SU-35 with 50% discount. Pakistan shouldn't have bought in the first place. It doesn't make sense for PAF have so many platforms in its inventory.

We already have Chinese, French and American aircrafts to begin with and the small quantity of SU-35 would have only brought a financial headache for PAF thinktank

I am glad that we are not buying if true (the source is not from russian govt but good news if true)
That's what I was wondering with Pakistani members cheering for su35!!
Chinese fighters are always a better option for Pakistan considering the economic situation!
I'm surprised China not offering j10s and j11's to paf!!

You are getting excited like a girl for her prom dress.
For us Pakistanis we sleep without a worry, India even with death star ray gun does not bother us.
Thank you for your participation!!

we always get what we need and that too on discounted prices and that will continue, it pays to be beautiful
Lol...are you talking about f16? Or mirage? Discounted price or military aid!!?

That's what I was wondering with Pakistani members cheering for su35!!
Chinese fighters are always a better option for Pakistan considering the economic situation!
I'm surprised China not offering j10s and j11's to paf!!

Thank you for your participation!!
Last time I checked there is still .pk after defence hmmm...no worries just let me get some happy injections.

Did Pakistan officially ask for any detail about su-35 I don't think so it was just funboy imagination [emoji7]

We gave than 10.4 billion dollars of deals in a single visit, roughly .9% of their GDP. :)

you gave them already?
so all contracts to be completed this year then

Did Pakistan officially ask for any detail about su-35 I don't think so it was just funboy imagination [emoji7]

Pakistan never asked and its not feasible for Pakistan to procure a totally different platform, I doubt Pakistan has any plans for a new fighter jet

Quite damming to be honest....I've always doubted this SU-35 rubbish, now you can hear it from the horse's mouth.
It's a Chinese option or EFT, but the price tag on those is large.
J10 Dont costs much J-10A is priced at 28 Million USD
If we go for J10B/C the maximum price will same to that of a JFT Block 3 but more feautures..

you gave them already?
so all contracts to be completed this year thwhn

Pakistan never asked and its not feasible for Pakistan to procure a totally different platform, I doubt Pakistan has any plans for a new fighter jet

The deal under negotiation from long time. But reached to mature point now.. deal done.. Same goes to ka ..which supposed replace old chetak.

The deal under negotiation from long time. But reached to mature point now.. deal done.. Same goes to ka ..which supposed replace old chetak.

yes genius deal takes 5 to 10 years to complete and no country pays full amount upfront.

I am repeating it thrice. In the end, PAF will not have any other option but to go for J-10, J-11s or J-16s.
So better get some muscle rather than waiting for more embarrassment.

Pakistan could have seized the moment by immediately placing a big order with Russians but we again wasted time and India played it earlier than us. So for Pakistan ( AB chankna bajao). Only go for Chinese coz no other country can bare with us due to our hugely intelligent policies and foreign diplomacy. Last but not least our careless and lethargic agencies who allowed our anti state political rascals to function so openly. Also, these rascals have been brought forward by dictators and agencies. One can say how pathetic their choice was. Now it is responsibility of army and agencies to deliver us from our political masters as they brought this hell upon us. Correct their wrongs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom