What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.fi...emezov/419929/lite/?client=ms-android-htc-revhttp://m.thehindu.com/news/national...r-pakistan-sergey-chemezov/article9225218.ece

That is the thing of the past....you got the access to engine only because jf17 is a Chinese project...!!
Topic at hand is about the fighters...not about the components and sub components!

China is still one of many reason why Russia will sale fighter jets to Pakistan now, if Pakistan is interested in buying from them.

India also dont used any american platform...If i am right or any Swedish platform...
Then you also have to buy whole spare parts and training will be required...will you stop for that..???
These are just rumors that we dont have $$$ ... We dont compromise on our defence and budget is enough for safety..

India didn't use any US jets..But we used jets comparable or similar with those.And mind you similar on terms of similarity of platforms.

And India always goes for bulk order.You're barely going to find anything in Indian inventory that has been bought 1 or 2 at max.In IAF,you're never going to find any fighter jet with 1 Sqd strength.But then again,its PAF's criteria and their procurement.

But it is in fact well known fact that if you buy only small no of jets,it always costs you more.

China is still one of many reason why Russia will sale fighter jets to Pakistan now, if Pakistan is interested in buying from them.
Not happening!!
You will be only left with Chinese options...I don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with Russian fighters when you get Chinese copies which according to some of your country mates are superior to original ones...!
Why would china help you guys get Russian fighters...when it has its own fighters to offer?
Take a minute and think!

I read a post regarding how India has 'grown up' and doesn't compare itself with Pakistan. Now we are getting excited about no aircraft sale to Pakistan. It is like " mama mama I am a big boy now"
The thing with inferiority complex is that it seeps down into your sub conscious.

They have all the reasons to get excited, India is using her diplomatic weight to stop any possible military sales to pakistan, Smart people. goodday

No Russian fighter jets for Pakistan: Sergey Chemezov
Updated: October 16, 2016 04:19 IST

15TH-THGRP-SERGEY_3046415d.jpg

CEO of Russia’s ROSTEC Corp Sergey Chemezov. Photo: Prashant Nakwe | The Hindu

On a day India and Russia signed major defence deals worth $10 billion and other agreements, CEO of Russia’s ROSTEC Corp Sergey Chemezov says the seeming decline in India-Russia ties is a thing of the past. Mr. Chemezov, who runs Russia’s military and tech giant and is a close associate of President Putin, is often referred to as the second-most important Russian on defence issues. He spoke to Suhasini Haidar and other journalists in a select interaction in Goa.

India and Russia have signed many major agreements today, including for the S-400 Triumf anti-missile system. Could you tell us about the timeline and costs for these and the other agreements?

I can say that with the S-400, India will have the most modern system for air defence that exists at present.

By 2020, you should see the systems beginning to be delivered. As far as the costs are concerned, these will be finalised in the contract itself. The fifth generation fighter aircraft we propose will be a joint design manufactured jointly with an Indian company, made specifically for the needs of India. For the 200 Kamov 226T helicopters, we will partner with HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.), with HAL owning 50.5 per cent at the location of HALs choice.

We have a long-standing relationship with India, and now hope to improve our civilian deals as well, including on electronics, biochemistry and optic fibres.

Russia has been overtaken by the U.S. as the largest defence supplier, and there has been a sense that the relationship has flagged. Will the deals signed on Saturday revive ties?

Our relationship with India has always been strong and fruitful in both military production and civilian areas.

Inter- governmental relations always have cycles and some parts of the cycle may be more or less active than others. Sometimes, they can be influenced by foreign factors or by internal factors.

It may look like there has been a decline in Indo-Russian relations as a result. However, in recent times, the relationship has been strengthening and broadening, and India is a strong ally and partner for Russia.

How about the new ties with Pakistan, including delivery of helicopters, and the recent military exercises? Do you plan any military sales to Pakistan, given a Russian delegation attended the Karachi DefExpo for the first time?

Our relationship with Pakistan has existed in the past as well, and while you can see areas where it has broadened, but not significantly. The military exercises in September this year were directly connected with modernising counter terror operations in Pakistan. ISIS is a global danger and doesn’t just involve terrorists in the Middle East but also in India and Pakistan. Therefore joint military exercises are important, but it must be noted that were not in any way targeted at India or at any other conflict in the region.

And military sales, given reports Russia may consider selling Su-35s in the future?

We are not delivering any military aircraft to Pakistan. We have made deliveries of transport helicopters and that contract has been completed. No contracts or plans for any other military-related equipment to Pakistan exist for present.

How badly have sanctions in the past two years affected ROSTEC and the Russian economy? Have they forced Russia to look east rather than west?

It’s true…Sanctions have affected us and some of our production also declined at the time, as we were unprepared for the action by western countries.

As a result sourcing was hit. But we have done well to overcome all the difficulties mostly through domestic production of equipment, or to source them through Asia including from India. We have also found that we have been spurred to manufacture and offer more advanced equipment than we previously would have in normal progression. In both military and civil production, we want to be less dependent on external forces.

I think the sanctions have pushed us to do better and grow quicker, and in the long run have meant no threat in any meaningful way to ROSTEC and to the Russian economy

Not happening!!
You will be only left with Chinese options...I don't understand why you guys are so obsessed with Russian fighters when you get Chinese copies which according to some of your country mates are superior to original ones...!
Why would china help you guys get Russian fighters...when it has its own fighters to offer?
Take a minute and think!

Really, Check out our cooperation with Turkey in defence field, which have NATO standard advance tech and offered JV in TFX which BAE will help develope now you can see how capable TFX will be.

Also Pakistan is closely working with many other countries like South Africa and Ukraine.

Well by the way this is also not a JFT thread...
Look at yourself before criticizing others..
muft ka mashwara ha kaam aye ga
Read the thread from the beginning....I was replying to the post!!
Anyways stick to the topic....give your views about the news!

Really, Check out our cooperation with Turkey in defence field, which have NATO standard advance tech and offered JV in TFX which BAE will help develope now you can see how capable TFX will be.
Oh man!! Turkey?
Please give your views about this news only....!!:offtopic:

Read the thread from the beginning....I was replying to the post!!
Anyways stick to the topic....give your views about the news!

Oh man!! Turkey?
Please give your views about this news only....!!:offtopic:

I just responded to your cry that China is only option for Pakistan which is not true only delusion of Indians. :D

I just responded to your cry that China is only option for Pakistan which is not true only delusion of Indians. :D
Enough discussion about your dreams and conspiracy theories here!!
Start a new thread I'm more than willing to participate and trash your claims...just not here!!:D

Quite damming to be honest....I've always doubted this SU-35 rubbish, now you can hear it from the horse's mouth.
It's a Chinese option or EFT, but the price tag on those is large.
j11 or j31?

Quite damming to be honest....I've always doubted this SU-35 rubbish, now you can hear it from the horse's mouth.
It's a Chinese option or EFT, but the price tag on those is large.
as they say "yoon to hamko maloom hai jannat ki hakikat lekin dil behlane ko galibh khayal achha hai" sorry mods for the use of roman urdu im sorry please forgive me ... my intentions were peacefull and no hard feelings

Back
Top Bottom