What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sacred words?? Who said these are his words?? Only Quran is sacred, Mohammad, the beloved of God was just a man, you understand, just a man -- Muslims are not idol worshippers and if there are any here who are, too bad - learn to live with it.

LOL. Quaran was recited to Prophet pbuh. If you discredit the Prophet pbuh, then you discredit the Quaran. Get it?

Assalam alaikum

munafiqeen tend to get offended when they see some thing that can inspire the muslims guy cool down

MAY BE MUNAFIQEEN DOESNOT HAVE THE ILM OF HADEETH BUT ALHUMDULILLAH WE HAVE THAT AND WE COTOGRISED THEM ALSO
without hadeeth can somebody tell how many raka'a in any prayer?

TARIQ

Will Caliphate choose a city where so many Hindoos live..? I doubt so..: or, will we choose to come under the rule.? Nah...
Thats why i did not suggest Jerusalem also..Because both are out of reach of the holy caliphate..:lol

It's not about the rule. It's about entitlement. The Caliphate establishes in the hearts and manifests in the land. But since you're not willing to give a listen, don't blame me for not speaking to you when it's time for your next life!

The capital of the Khilaafah is Jesusalem if I remember correctly. So, not out of reach in sums of time.

Liek I said if you want to idol worshiper go right ahead but spare us your silliness - and the only people who have divided Muslims are muslims but idol worshipers need enemies - fine have your enemies, see how far that will get you, in the end, it' will be your end - you know this.

"An excess of cooked onions causes headache and forgetfulness" - in your opinion, should Pakistanis only use onions for medical purposes?

An excess of muslim hatred causes one to loose his senses and go dumb !

Will Caliphate choose a city where so many Hindoos live..? I doubt so..: or, will we choose to come under the rule.? Nah...
Thats why i did not suggest Jerusalem also..Because both are out of reach of the holy caliphate..:lol

why don't u goto sleep ?
and did u forget how long we ruled delhi?

TARIQ

without hadeeth can somebody tell how many raka'a in any prayer?

What is the importance of how many raka'a? If there are two or 4 and one does 6 or 10, is that prayer not accepted by God? Always the peripheral is central to these kinds of people who do not dare to apprehend islam but are content with the outward appearances

What is the importance of how many raka'a? If there are two or 4 and one does 6 or 10, is that prayer not accepted by God? Always the peripheral is central to these kinds of people who do not dare to apprehend islam but are content with the outward appearances

Oh now also rejecting importance of Hadeeth? You never do salavat also? Brother the truth is you have to love Him more then your parents! then you are a good muslim. Let love aside Without even respect? i dunno what kind of imaan we talking about!

What sacred words?? Who said these are his words?? Only Quran is sacred, Mohammad, the beloved of God was just a man, you understand, just a man -- Muslims are not idol worshippers and if there are any here who are, too bad - learn to live with it.

you have lost the plot........
Muhammad (PBUH) was a Human being but the most sacred human.....Didnt He in His Hadith told us about so many scientific facts?

HHHHHHHHHH U GO AND pray six for 3sr prayer nobody is stopping u but we do what our Prophet PUBH have told us or did.

Alhumdulillah it was bcoz those hadeeth that munafiqeen can't make 3sr prayer 6, MUSE IT IS NOT THAT WE DIDNOT HAVE PPL ALIKE U IN OUR ISLAMIC HISTORY YES THEY WERE AND THEY TRIED HARD BUT ...

ALLAH HAMARY ALIMON OF USS SAY PEHLAY SAHABA KO USS KA AJAR DAIN AAMEEEN

TARIQ

Have it your way - pay attention to the peripheral as if it was the central - you guys are so lost and unfortunately you will sink the rest of us with yourselves - but not just yet.

Liek I said if you want to idol worshiper go right ahead but spare us your silliness - and the only people who have divided Muslims are muslims but idol worshipers need enemies - fine have your enemies, see how far that will get you, in the end, it' will be your end - you know this.

You talk alot of bullshit.....must be the vodka. You seem to act like an egotistical idiot who rants quite often but has no substance. Go to any Mosque in the UK, and get your self educated. At the same please learn to spell properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom