What's new

No Doubt! Caliphate will be back again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sacred words?? Who said these are his words?? Only Quran is sacred, Mohammad, the beloved of God was just a man, you understand, just a man -- Muslims are not idol worshippers and if there are any here who are, too bad - learn to live with it.

You need to get a break . you are really being pathetic over-liberal piece of crap , think before you say something again , or ask your elders about your beliefs. UK sensations have really made you nuts , Islamic discussion is not allowed on this forum otherwise i have lot to prove to you , and next time when you write the name of Holy Prophet use (PBUH) with his name , otherwise don't bothered to post about the things your parents never taught you

XTREME, since you're new I'll hold your hand through this: this is not a history or philosophy forum (although what you're broached will be misconstrued by most people as religious instead of those two, and your thread deleted commensurate to forum rules), some of these topics are discussed on the fringes because people like to discuss all that's on their mind, not only defense. But this topic is too heavy and us too uneducated to be discussing the return of the Khilaafah alal minhaajun nabuuwah.

On the topic a bit: yes, good news, in fact coolness to our eyes, the news that the Caliphate will be back and Justice will be too. But think a little on it - how and why? What will people do that will entitle them to that state? What should you and I do at this point to be one of them?

@ XTREME

Next time do post complete reference of any Hadith you post anywhere

Just imagine the hypcrisy - others are piss drinkers, and idol worshipers and and on and on - but you have to buy into my lit of rubbish about how yabba dabba do said what to whom, recorded hundreds of years later in central asia of all places - silly nuts

Here is its authentication

18430 - حدثنا عبد الله حدثني أبي ثنا سليمان بن داود الطيالسي حدثني داود بن إبراهيم الواسطي حدثني حبيب بن سالم عن النعمان بن بشير قال : كنا قعودا في المسجد مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وكان بشير رجلا يكف حديثه فجاء أبو ثعلبة الخشني فقال يا بشير بن سعد أتحفظ حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم في الأمراء فقال حذيفة أنا أحفظ خطبته فجلس أبو ثعلبة فقال حذيفة قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم تكون النبوة فيكم ما شاء الله ان تكون ثم يرفعها إذا شاء ان يرفعها ثم تكون خلافة على منهاج النبوة فتكون ما شاء الله ان تكون ثم يرفعها إذا شاء الله أن يرفعها ثم تكون ملكا عاضا فيكون ما شاء الله ان يكون ثم يرفعها إذا شاء أن يرفعها ثم تكون ملكا جبرية فتكون ما شاء الله ان تكون ثم يرفعها إذا شاء ان يرفعها ثم تكون خلافة على منهاج النبوة ثم سكت قال حبيب فلما قام عمر بن عبد العزيز وكان يزيد بن النعمان بن بشير في صحابته فكتبت إليه بهذا الحديث أذكره إياه فقلت له انى أرجو ان يكون أمير المؤمنين يعنى عمر بعد الملك العاض والجبرية فادخل كتابي على عمر بن عبد العزيز فسر به وأعجبه
تعليق شعيب الأرنؤوط : إسناده حسن

According to Shu'ayb al-Arnaout - Musnad Ahmad

hahahahahaha...

BTW what will be the capital of Caliphate ..? Islamabad or, Ankara or, Dubai or, Riyadh..? What about Tripoli,Kabul and Dhaka..?

You really sound an ignorant guy but worry not its in your genes. But Capital city can be any city In ottoman era it was Istanbul. But my guess is it will be Medina tul-Munawara

Yaba dabbad do who related he heard bambam syat that he had overheard dimsum relate on a hot desert day that yoyo the 5th wife of dingdam, swear on a cat's meow, that so and so say such and such
lol mr mouse in action the imposter

And were his words sacred before he was a prophet?? Listen here idol worshiper, Muhammad was a man, like any other, and Quran is the only sacred text in Islam - Idol worshipers should be stripped and lashed with a whip for being idol worshipers, don't you agree?

Oh boy! Since when did recognising Muhammad's (PBUH) as sacred became Idol worshipping? Muse you have serious issues being a muslim. Why don't you strip off this fake identity of yours?

hahahahahaha...

BTW what will be the capital of Caliphate ..? Islamabad or, Ankara or, Dubai or, Riyadh..? What about Tripoli,Kabul and Dhaka..?

U really sound an ignorant guy but no problem its in ur genes.

And for as Capital city is concerned it can be any in Ottoman era ita was Istanbul but future one i guess will be again Medina tul-Munawara.

Man u have to change ur attitude coz some one will give u beat of a life time.

You really sound an ignorant guy but worry not its in your genes. But Capital city can be any city In ottoman era it was Istanbul. But my guess is it will be Medina tul-Munawara

I wont mind that personal comment ( racist actually )...

Here is its authentication

I don't accept it - it's suspect -- All this xyz who said abc who heard amd say that - simply saying that the prophet said it and it is written by someone will not cut it. As a matter of fact all so called hadith are suspect and act superstition and fortune telling as undesirable elements

U really sound an ignorant guy but no problem its in ur genes.

And for as Capital city is concerned it can be any in Ottoman era ita was Istanbul but future one i guess will be again Medina tul-Munawara.

Man u have to change ur attitude coz some one will give u beat of a life time.

hahahaha..Grow up kid...just remember the no. 90,000 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom