What's new

No Denial by ISPR or Pak Army About Alleged Escape of Ehsanullah Ehsan

If, after everything your current government has said and done and claims it WILL do, after everything that happened in East Pakistan, after everything that has happened in terms of India forcibly occupying Junagadh and refusing to implement the UNSC Resolutions on J&K, you still don't understand why everything you said is 'false', then my explaining it will make no difference.

If you truly have no enmity with Pakistan, then encourage the Indian government to allow a UN conducted plebiscite in J&K to let the Kashmiris decide between India, Pakistan or independence.
This is the standard retort from unknowing and wishful educated Pakistanis.
The UN resolutions clearly said :

1. Pakistan is the aggressor state.

2. Issue is between State of J & K and India.

3. Pakistan has to vacate all occupied territory in state and hand over the vacated territory to India.

4. India has to remove all its forces leaving aside enough to maintain law & order.

5.. India to conduct plebiscite in state.

I. Pakistan asked for time to vacate its occupation but it never complied.

The plebiscite is not an election in Rawalpindi that we can do it tomorrow. Kashmiris have no interest in joining Pakistan anymore. In fact after article 370, Kashmiris in India are extremely happy that the deep state terror will stop and they can live a normal prosperous life like the rest of India.

The lies and untruths taught to generations of Pakistani students were exposed by Prof. KK Aziz in his book murder of history.

3. Pakistan has to vacate all occupied territory in state and hand over the vacated territory to India.

4. India has to remove all its forces leaving aside enough to maintain law & order.

The plebiscite is not an election in Rawalpindi that we can do it tomorrow. Kashmiris have no interest in joining Pakistan anymore. In fact after article 370, Kashmiris in India are extremely happy that the deep state terror will stop and they can live a normal prosperous life like the rest of India.

The lies and untruths taught to generations of Pakistani students were exposed by Prof. KK Aziz in his book murder of history.
And pigs fly!!!

T

Lies, Distortion, Manipulations, Alterations

But since that is not the topic so it is better you eff off instead of writing BS here. Go start another thread and we would shred your lies apart

No, what you posted is the usual cherry-picked BS Indian's and Indian apologists like Christine Fair like to hide behind.

Call it what you want, the UNSC Resolutions clearly lay out a plan for dispute resolutions, as we'll see below while I debunk the usual Indian BS.
The UNSC Resolutions clearly point to it being a dispute between India & Pakistan. Please keep Indian delusions and nonsense packed up with your Ancient Hindu, vedic space ships and time travel devices.
3. Pakistan has to vacate occupied territory in state and hand over the vacated territory to India.

No. UNSC Resolution 80 clearly lays out a mechanism for negotiating withdrawal between the UN, Pakistan and India. Under said mechanism, there MUST be a tripartite agreement on the specifics of withdrawal by BOTH sides. Pakistan, India and the UN appointed rapporteurs conducted several rounds of negotiations on the specifics of withdrawal. Several proposals came up, almost ALL were agreed to by Pakistan and the UN, with India rejecting all of them. In every proposal Pakistan initiated the withdrawal and had a much smaller number of troops in J&K at the end of the process compared to India, and India still rejected almost all proposals prompting even the UN rapporteur to criticise India's intransigence.

The key thing here though is the fact that the Indian government PARTICIPATED in the negotiations under UNSCR 80, which just demolishes your claim that the J&K dispute does not include Pakistan.
Kashmiris have no interest in joining Pakistan anymore.
The what is stopping India from entering negotiations with Pakistan on organizing a UN led neutral and independent plebiscite to settle the dispute in accordance with the wishes of the Kashmir people on both sides?

@Avatar
For a more detailed discussion on the UNSC Resolutions, please read through my posts and continue responding on this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...agreement-sources.392233/page-11#post-7551106

No, what you posted is the usual cherry-picked BS Indian's and Indian apologists like Christine Fair like to hide behind.

Call it what you want, the UNSC Resolutions clearly lay out a plan for dispute resolutions, as we'll see below while I debunk the usual Indian BS.

The UNSC Resolutions clearly point to it being a dispute between India & Pakistan. Please keep Indian delusions and nonsense packed up with your Ancient Hindu, vedic space ships and time travel devices.

No. UNSC Resolution 80 clearly lays out a mechanism for negotiating withdrawal between the UN, Pakistan and India. Under said mechanism, there MUST be a tripartite agreement on the specifics of withdrawal by BOTH sides. Pakistan, India and the UN appointed rapporteurs conducted several rounds of negotiations on the specifics of withdrawal. Several proposals came up, almost ALL were agreed to by Pakistan and the UN, with India rejecting all of them. In every proposal Pakistan initiated the withdrawal and had a much smaller number of troops in J&K at the end of the process compared to India, and India still rejected almost all proposals prompting even the UN rapporteur to criticism India's intransigence.

The key thing here though is the fact that the Indian government PARTICIPATED in the negotiations under UNSCR 80, which just demolishes your claim that the J&K dispute does not include Pakistan.

The what is stopping India from entering negotiations with Pakistan on organizing a UN led neutral and independent plebiscite to settle the dispute in accordance with the wishes of the Kashmir people on both sides?

Congratulations , you took the bait. Now the whole thread will be derailed from its main topic because a gangu shat himself.

Joke of the century

No. UNSC Resolution 80 clearly lays out a mechanism for negotiating withdrawal between the UN, Pakistan and India. Under said mechanism, there MUST be a tripartite agreement on the specifics of withdrawal by BOTH sides. Pakistan, India and the UN appointed rapporteurs conducted several rounds of negotiations on the specifics of withdrawal. Several proposals came up, almost ALL were agreed to by Pakistan and the UN, with India rejecting all of them. In every proposal Pakistan initiated the withdrawal and had a much smaller number of troops in J&K at the end of the process compared to India, and India still rejected almost all proposals prompting even the UN rapporteur to criticise India's intransigence.

@Avatar
For a more detailed discussion on the UNSC Resolutions, please read through my posts and continue responding on this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...agreement-sources.392233/page-11#post-7551106
Thank you for holding up the conversation with me in a civilized manner.

If what you say is true, and what I say is fabricated, then I will accept it. I have no intention to derail this thread.
We both dont know the exact details and we have to agree or agree to disagree that neither side is going to ever get an inch beyond the LOC, and eventually one way or another this has to become the international border.

On topic, I hope this terrorist is found and struck down by a predator or executed wherever he is. As a deeply patriotic Indian nationalist (albiet not cow urine drinking) Hindu, I dont wish for unnecessary violence or casualties anywhere in Pakistan.

Pakistanis are the most naive and wishful thinkers of this world. In their false insecurities and sweet promises, Pakistani quam has no realization of what has befallen upon them.

My brothers, please wake up now and see for yourself the monsters that you have created. The Army or huquumat have no interest in safeguarding Pakistani interests or solving the Kashmir dispute, because if this happens then they will lose importance and power. Just out of an exaggerated fear of the enemy in the east (who by the way has never attacked you except in 1971, which has its own genuine basis). Please question and undo the reckless brainwashing you have been subjected to. Even the Pakistani army official website blatantly lies and maintains the false stories which its own leaders and people have accepted to be fabricated. Dont you still celebrate Defence day for defending yourself in a war that you started? The reason 1965 happened was because India was the weakest it would ever be and Pakistan felt this is the best time to strike, and take Kashmir. If you could not fight inn 1965 and Indian army crossed over, then what are the odds now? Nuclear war? If you really think it's worth murdering a billion people because you dont have the basis or strength to take Kashmir forcefully, then please do it now and stop whining.

Please try to inquire for yourself, what is the standard of living of Indian army generals, majors, etc? After retirement what happens to them? How much land do they own and how many of them have children or family who live abroad? How many Indian army people move abroad after retirement and how many can afford prime land or luxury cars? In Pakistan, all the premium and areas have something to do with the army. Its the fastest way to become rich and powerful. Why is Pakistani army the only army that operates several businesses and involves itself in so many civilian affairs? All your leaders are just puppets of the army and as soon as they start to create problems they are conveniently replaced.

The economy is literally on a ventilator and the slightest breeze can collapse it, but the armed forces are making no sacrifices. There is no economic development or growth in Pakistan and the Chinese who share nothing in common with you are buying your country and people for dollars while they perform the cruelest atrocities against your muslim brothers in xinjiang. It is a pittance that you need to invite Chinese labors to build roads and railways and energy systems for you while your leader just flies around the world hitchhiking jets from the ummah and talking about Kashmir while everyone laughs behind his back. Ghazwa e hind has already happened and Islam already prevailed (and still prevails) in India. Forget about helping Kashmiris, first help your own kids in Wuhan who are stuck there without any form of assistance, food or money from the Chinese or the Pakistani government. Pakistani govt is saying that according to hadith its better to leave them, but where is evidence that they got even 1 roti or 1 dollar in assistance? The Chinese gave them 1 thermometer and mask to live out this quarantine and the Pakistani embassy tells them maut idhar aaye ya Pakistan me, ek hi baat hai.

Please stop worrying about India, Kashmir, etc and look at the real enemies who are living among you.
Baray weilay hou pajeet

1. Provide the Document where UN made such a statement calling Pakistan an aggressor state.

There’s a clear U.N resolution stating that matter is between Pakistan, and India. Recently when Trump tried to facilitate, India stated the matter is between Pakistan, India and India doesn’t want 3rd party involvement.

3. There’s a UN resolution stating that both Pakistan and India needs to evacuate Kashmir for it to hold elections to pick either Indi, Pakistan or independence.

4. There should be no Indians forces at all.

5. India has no rights in Kashmir because Kashmir was never part of India.

6. Keep your bullshit to yourself and we are coming for Kashmir.

7. I am a Kashmiri and you’re not telling us what we want while we already know that we were or never will be part of India.

8. In near future India will pay price for it atrocities committed in Kashmir because Azad Kashmiris anger is mounting up as time goes by and soon you’ll know weather Pakistan sides with us or not Kashmiris will start taking revenge.

I hope it makes it clear to you what stance we are taking as a Kashmiri. So if you want to live in fools paradise that Kashmiris doesn’t want to join Pakistan or want independent state you’re not fooling anyone but your own self.

If he is released as part of the deal or on purpose than ispr will never issue a statement. Why would they. They are not required to give explanations on every policy change.
They are required to give explanation. I guess this nation forgot APS and other 50000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom