What's new

No Denial by ISPR or Pak Army About Alleged Escape of Ehsanullah Ehsan

well I guess Taliban just got their spokesman back so when they open the office in Islamabad they need someone to do daily press briefing .. Yaar US embassy walo visa dedo is se pehle Pakistan ka bayra garak ker den yeh log :(

احسان اللّٰہ احسان حساس آپریشن میں فرار ہوا، ذرائع
ترجمان کالعدم تحریک طالبان احسان اللّٰہ احسان حساس آپریشن کے دوران فرار ہوا، اسے اپنے جرائم کی سزا ملنا تھی۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ احسان اللّٰہ احسان اور دیگر دہشت گردوں کو کیفر کردار تک پہنچایا جائےگا۔

ذرائع کے مطابق احسان اللّٰہ احسان نے2017 میں رضاکارانہ طور پر خود کو انٹیلی جنس اداروں کےحوالے کیا، جبکہ اُس نے سرنڈر کرنے سےقبل ہی حساس معلومات فراہم کرنا شروع کردی تھیں۔

ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ ابتدائی تفتیش کےبعد احسان اللّٰہ احسان نے26 اپریل 2017 کو اعترافی بیان دیا، جس میں ترجمان تحریک طالبان نے اپنے ہینڈلرز اور سہولت کاروں کو بےنقاب کیا۔ جبکہ دہشت گرد کارروائیوں اور انتہا پسند سوچ کی مذمت بھی کی۔

ذرائع کے مطابق احسان اللّٰہ احسان کی معلومات پر سیکیورٹی فورسز نے دہشت گردوں کے نیٹ ورک توڑے اور بہت سے دہشت گردوں کو پکڑا بھی گیا۔

ذرائع کا مزید کہنا ہے کہ آپریشنز کو منطقی انجام تک پہنچانے کے لیے اہم معلومات کا حصول ضروری تھا، حاصل کردہ معلومات کےنتیجے میں کچھ آپریشنز اب بھی جاری ہیں

https://jang.com.pk/news/731141-ahsanullah-ahsan-was-fled-during-operation-source

So if there was no audio message, we wont be able to know he escaped? Wow

Let’s not make this look like an end of the world .::: this fat slob was merely a spokesperson who most likely never fired a gun but had a wealth of intelligence...... he caused many of his comrades to be killed just because he opened his mouth. Talibans would love to get their hands on him.

Things would become clear, only, after some time.

On 14 th Jan 2020 the Android app filmigo got updated. Previously the person who made video had the paid version when app got updated he lost subscription and the video got filmigo water marked on it.

That is your opinion say what ever you want I did my research for the community and post it to help you. Thank you.
Don't defend let them feel the heat

The Turks would send him back without any issues if the govt requested it.

The only way the 'fleeing to Turkey' story might be a feasible one is if he's been relocated there on purpose as part of the deal with him on his surrender. Given that he turned on the TTP, he and his family are always going to be a target in Pakistan for terrorists. Additionally, politically it's hard to explain the fact that he's barely under 'house arrest', though many States have entered into such deals with HVT's to obtain intel that has been of great benefit. The goal might have been to quietly remove him from Pakistan and someone leaked the info.

All just speculation, the obvious answer in this case (that he escaped) doesn't really seem the simplest one because I imagine his former organization is not going to look kindly upon him for turning on them. So is he going to trust that the TTP will protect him and his family after his betrayal or is he planning on being on the run for the rest of his life from both the Pakistani State and the TTP?
it seems he will be the first one to get dual nationality

It’s not a LOL
it KYHIS
and need an official statement by opper wale
1.he released as per an agreement for Afghan peace process ( by Shabir Shakir the parrot of opper wale )
2. He really escaped?

2 days back, most here were calling this a fake news. Now confirmed.

Well in either case a clarification from army media wing is much needed otherwise speculation will keep comings. Escaping from our security agencies’s cell is not something new so I should not be surprised if it turns out to be true.

Back
Top Bottom