What's new

No country for envoys: Chopper crash tragedy, Indian paper's horrible comment

LOL stop your crying , and as far as your choti zehniyat assessment about us , well we don't give a flying fck on what you think about us so carry on.
I don't see any thing wrong with the article , the writer has presented some facts and then drawn a conclusion , don't like it , don't read it , why all this melodrama folks.

LMAO an irrelevant Indian curry sucker comes on a Pakistani forum to tell Pakistanis that he doesn't care about what they think? Really? What the fvck are you here in the first place? Stupid Indians defying logic as usual. Not only do you care, but you're obsessed. Stupid sucker.

These F#ck tards dont even understand what tragedy is. Another shining example of pathetic and utterly disgusting neighbour that we have.

LOL stop your crying , and as far as your choti zehniyat assessment about us , well we don't give a flying fck on what you think about us so carry on.

Your very presence on this forum yapping against us suggests otherwise. So yeah you do give a **** about us to a degree of obsession and so does the rest of your kind.

i come here for some nice entertainment , its always feels good to look at clowns like you and have a good laugh.

please read what i have written above

Actually the only clowns here are you and the reason your pathetic presence is allowed here is to give us all a good laugh.

There media is only further hurting India's image , like it did in Nepal . Indians may not believe in such narrow-minded mentality , unfortunately that's what Indian media is doing here .
@jamahir , yar what's the deal with Indian media ? doing this for rating , right ? what stupidity .

most of indian media is nationalistic and their jingoism has been fueled by modi's victory in the elections... there are pakistani articles reproduced in indian newspapers but these are generally the ones where the writer is critical of pakistani society or politics.

i remember statements by the wife of a western ambassador to india, critical of her stay in india... she was heavily criticized even though what she said was correct.

i was disgusted by zee news' coverage of the nepal earthquake... for two whole days ( at least i stopped watching then ), all that zee news spoke was about the temples of kathmandu, while about 4500 people had been declared dead by then... i was disgusted by this.

also, within india itself, the way celebrities are hounded by the media is so sad... when the film stars or politicians walk to a venue, they are almost stampeded by the media.

and then there is the entire field of sensationalism where much of the media turns into "moral police" that is no different from goons like the "ram sena" group.

if you watch the hindi news channels like zee news and aaj tak, your head will ache from the shouting the anchors do, the reporters do and from the super-fast news updates at the bottom of the screen.

all in all, most of india media has no class, in fact no real necessity and should be replaced by the few proper channels like ndtv and newspapers like "the hindu" and "asian age".

and the bombay film industry should be the news domain of the few old film magazines like filmfare and stardust... the industry must boycott the stupid sensationalist mainstream media.

The South African official who was on board the helecopter has ended the controvery and trolling of the Indian media and its internet allies through his statement

For his part, South African High Commissioner Mpendulo Jele, who was on board the helicopter but miraculously remained unhurt, said it was an accident.

okay, that puts the debate and trolling at rest.

most of indian media is nationalistic and their jingoism has been fueled by modi's victory in the elections... there are pakistani articles reproduced in indian newspapers but these are generally the ones where the writer is critical of pakistani society or politics.

i remember statements by the wife of a western ambassador to india, critical of her stay in india... she was heavily criticized even though what she said was correct.

i was disgusted by zee news' coverage of the nepal earthquake... for two whole days ( at least i stopped watching then ), all that zee news spoke was about the temples of kathmandu, while about 4500 people had been declared dead by then... i was disgusted by this.

also, within india itself, the way celebrities are hounded by the media is so sad... when the film stars or politicians walk to a venue, they are almost stampeded by the media.

and then there is the entire field of sensationalism where much of the media turns into "moral police" that is no different from goons like the "ram sena" group.

if you watch the hindi news channels like zee news and aaj tak, your head will ache from the shouting the anchors do, the reporters do and from the super-fast news updates at the bottom of the screen.

all in all, most of india media has no class, in fact no real necessity and should be replaced by the few proper channels like ndtv and newspapers like "the hindu" and "asian age".

and the bombay film industry should be the news domain of the few old film magazines like filmfare and stardust... the industry must boycott the stupid sensationalist mainstream media.

okay, that puts the debate and trolling at rest.

So why not criticizing western media ?

There is no KKK , hollywood and Fox in USA?

Your media made a propaganda out of it .

Why not, we make it? Its corporate media, its ads, and its commonsense again.

Your media made a propaganda out of it .

On the other note if I tell you truth, the english media who are most sensationalism like Times Now and IBN, didnt put even this as Breaking News, they were involved in Salmaan Khan case.

Indian media has no class. Obviously journalistic integrity does not exist in India, and they're only capable of rumor and gossip. International news should not be reported in the style of a bollywood break-up.

Back
Top Bottom