No country for envoys: Chopper crash tragedy, Indian paper's horrible comment

Khanzeer se bhi badtar hain yeh log!
Please do not insult the swine!

لیچڑ اور گھٹیا سبجی بھاجی زہنیت اور اتنی ہی لیچڑ اور گھٹیا نیت۔

20150510_120342_resized.jpg

Last edited:
لیچڑ اور گھٹیا سبجی بھاجی زہنیت اور اتنی ہی لیچڑ اور گھٹیا نیت۔
برویور ورڈوز سٹل ناٹ دیٹ ہارڈکور ایز دیم اینیمیز ڈیزرو۔

Its in their national psyche. Its like Eskimos making igloos. 90% of Indians born in India are petty minded, vicious,bloodthristy and backstabbing cynical individuals who would preach human rights to you and take joy if a Pakistani baby is cut up in front of them.

Its in their national psyche. Its like Eskimos making igloos. 90% of Indians born in India are petty minded, vicious,bloodthristy and backstabbing cynical individuals who would preach human rights to you and take joy if a Pakistani baby is cut up in front of them.
As proven by Peshawar school massacre.

India & rented TTP tried very hard to cash in on this incident. This is one of the many reasons why India can never be trusted, they have always tried desperately to hurt Pakistan's image.

Complete BULL SH!T from India.

I meant, only in Pakistan you get people of Good Zehniyat in whole world. HAPPY NOW.

I said that in reply to below post,

Now don't ask me again what I meant or said. :(
Bhai chor do iss bechare ki jaan ab tau iss ko khwab mein b Zehniyat hi nazar aye ga

Diplomats have a duty to do ; a job to do

But nobody wants or likes to be posted in Pakistan
Yes just like you soldier dont like to be posted on kashmir and would do anything for that even giving up their wives to higher officials AWWWE That's rediculous:rofl:

Well we are not a fan of Indian media .You should check the Indians comments in Nepali earthquake.Dont take this unprofessional journos for face value.
Presstitudes.

50 percent of Indians born in India doesn't even know about Pakistan
I will disagree with your post sir
Till date I have seen none enjoying the death of a kid. ....you sound like a politician here

Also to add Bashing Pakistan Sells so why wouldn't Indian media capitalize on that after all its all about trp.

Back
Top Bottom