What's new

No country for envoys: Chopper crash tragedy, Indian paper's horrible comment

I sound like only what has been shown and expressed to me by your fellow countrymen online. That is the only impression that matters isnt it?

Where else can we let the true face of India "shine"?

To bad your wit wasnt worth the time, but you should have let it be... It would only serve to cement my views now. Far from the hopeful impression I once had of India.
Many places actually, but you guys have failed. The image of Paksitan is associated with lies deceit and terrorism so much that I can understand there is no other place to show our 'true' faces.

A Pakistani talking about our true face :lol:

I was planning on doing something similar but I lack expertise in this field and it is hard for me to group together but would be interested if I could find a few people....But my idea was more extensive actually than just buying from Pakistan and selling overseas....

Sorry for the late response, I had been a bit busy.

My honest opinion on this is that it's simply not worth the effort.
You need to have a fairly large social circle to get the goods moving. Then you need to offer better designs, material or better pricing than the hundreds of others doing the exact same thing.

I apologize if I seem like a pessimist, but I've tried my hand at this and seen all that effort go to waste.

But I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Sorry for the late response, I had been a bit busy.

My honest opinion on this is that it's simply not worth the effort.
You need to have a fairly large social circle to get the goods moving. Then you need to offer better designs, material or better pricing than the hundreds of others doing the exact same thing.

I apologize if I seem like a pessimist, but I've tried my hand at this and seen all that effort go to waste.

But I'll be glad to help any way I can.

Bro you arent a girl...Its not easy if you arent :angel:

With due respect.....where does it prove that common people enjoy the death of kids...

We have got differences...the militants kill soldiers so it's understandable what IA is doing.....there are instances of IA saving kashmiris during flood and other calamities..
the difference is you choose to see the negative side while we choose to see the positive side.....

Regarding students getting beaten.....it's a common thing in college...heck even we fought on minor things...
how does that proves that we enjoy civilian casualties....
I will not blame you because you have never been to India....
I have thousands of Indians condemning the cowardly attack in Peshawar....they had no reason to do so.....no one was watching them....their was no media coverage....it came from heart....
I even chose to believe that your family would not have enjoyed 26/11

I will just say that I know my people better than you do
Ofcourse you do know your people better than I do I was just pointing out those who did enjoy that like on our side its TTP and on your side there are also some BS people like TTP in Pakistan. You are a good person and i apologise if i hurt your feelings.

Ofcourse you do know your people better than I do I was just pointing out those who did enjoy that like on our side its TTP and on your side there are also some BS people like TTP in Pakistan. You are a good person and i apologise if i hurt your feelings.
Most Pakistanis on this forum won't agree with the last line :)

On your comments.....I would say...yep,there might be some people who will enjoy but I wouldn't compare them with the likes of TTP .....TTP is a terrorist organization and is way ahead ........

Back
Top Bottom