What's new

No country for envoys: Chopper crash tragedy, Indian paper's horrible comment

To bad your wit wasnt worth the time, but you should have let it be... It would only serve to cement my views now. Far from the hopeful impression I once had of India.

With comments like that, no one really gives a sh!t about your opinion or impression, I once did!

With comments like that, no one really gives a sh!t about your opinion or impression, I once did!
That fact that you are still commenting.. shows that its a whole sewerage treatment plant inside that is churning away stuff for you in your head. Hence you do give a lot of shit.

Do you really believe this? Based on what?

100% of the Pakistanis I've met (including those born in Pakistan) are extremely nice people and, in their thought processes, likes and dislikes, they are very similar to Indians. For whatever my opinion is worth, Indians aren't in the least petty, bloodthirsty, backstabbing etc. If you met them, I doubt you'd find 9 out of 10 of them so disagreeable, just like I find your countrymen impossible to dislike.

You said you were hopeful about India, what's changed? Modi's election? Newspaper reports about attacks on churches? Indians commenting on news websites and forums?

Out of every country I've lived in- the US, Spain, Egypt and India- India's mainstream discourse is actually the least jingoistic (even compared to Spain, at least the north of Spain!). The BJP's election is a correction of a historic imbalance where India was perpetually quite far left of centre. In any of the countries I've lived in the BJP would count as a moderate centre right party, a few loonies notwithstanding. Religiously divisive comments by politicians are far less accepted in India than in the US. Coming to Modi, despite some people's perception here of Modi being a mass murderer, India wouldn't have elected him if Indians believed he orchestrated or condoned the mass murder of Muslims.

A minor crime against a minority in India, even theft, is far more likely to lead to hysteria about anti-minoritism and the danger of the rampaging right than, at least, the countries I've lived in.

As for Indians online, you notice only a shrill minority, there are many Pakistanis on this forum that do your country discredit, but they aren't anything like the Pakistanis I've met. I lecture here (in Delhi) on my days off and all the kids I encounter are progressive fair-minded people. I'm not a nationalist and I'm only too happy to criticise India, but we're not a vicious, bloodthirsty people.

What has changed over the last 20 years is how Indians feel about Pakistan. There's a certain dislike or maybe disdain that's crept in towards Pakistan, even in the older generations. There's a view that Pakistan is a state without a conscience, willing to use any means at its disposal to get even with India for perceived wrongs and that it's imploding, consumed by its own hatred. The same people, like my grandparents, who would always cheer for Pakistan once India was knocked out of a cricket tournament will now cheer for whoever is up against Pakistan. This has only been strengthened over the last few years when the Western media has been telling us the same things about Pakistan as what our media always said. Few people have the time or the inclination to go deeper and realise that history is seldom about simple tales of right and wrong. This disdain, I agree, is an unfortunate development.

Its the Indians online, they have managed to convince me that they are all now rabid bloodthirsty people. I never mentioned American Indians, or those that I know personally. Every other one I have seen online seems to chuckle at Pakistani loss of life or pain as perhaps even the most hard core of sadists migth take shame in. And considering a lot of the Indian population is now online as they all claim.. it is not far fetched to think that perhaps 90% are(if not 95%) people who take joy in causing Pakistanis harm.

The kind of posts, messages, newspapers articles in main pakistan media against India, Hindus, Indian culture, this newspaper article is like "uth ke muh main zeera"....So grow up Pakistanis and move on... digging news article specially about India and pasting it, is called mad obsession about India and this is what keeping your country behind..

That fact that you are still commenting.. shows that its a whole sewerage treatment plant inside that is churning away stuff for you in your head. Hence you do give a lot of shit.

You wish! Very weak comeback btw!

Bhai, They are Indian after all. Film 3 idiots was just tip of iceberg, As per conservative assessment of Justice Katiju figure is 90%.

But anyway cool pics.

Paklistani ppl like Katju jee... Here is one more Gem from Katju..

Pakistan is a "fake" country which was created artificially by the Britishers who started the "bogus two-nation theory", Press Council of India chairman Justice (retd) Markandey Katju said here on Tuesday.

"First of all let me tell you one thing Pakistan is no country. It's a fake country, it's artificially created country by the British who had the policy of divide and rule by starting this bogus two-nation theory that Hindus and Muslims have two separate nations," he said at a panel discussion here.

I sound like only what has been shown and expressed to me by your fellow countrymen online. That is the only impression that matters isnt it?

Where else can we let the true face of India "shine"?

To bad your wit wasnt worth the time, but you should have let it be... It would only serve to cement my views now. Far from the hopeful impression I once had of India.
But you do know that the ground realities are different......and even after are knowing if you are still doing the same then you are no different then those who spew hatred......I choose to believe you aren't like them...

We both know what you said is incorret

Just read through the article, it seems factually correct to me. Am I mistaken? Please correct if there is an error. I don't understand the fuss about this.

50 percent of Indians born in India doesn't even know about Pakistan
I will disagree with your post sir
Till date I have seen none enjoying the death of a kid. ....you sound like a politician here
And Sir i disagree with you
Indian soldier killed Kashmiri students on Pakistan victory celebration | Tune.pk
Kashmiri students beaten, forced to shout anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida - The Times of India
if indian can enjoy this happening to kasmiri then they will enjoy Pakistan child death even more.

AND AS FAR AS WHAT HAPPEN TO PAKISTANIS IN INDIAN UNIVERSITIES WHERE PEOPLE SAYS THAT MOST EDUCATED AND MATURE LOT OF INDIA LIVES THIS HAPPENS TO THEM HE WAS THE ONLY PAKISTANI STUDENT IN INDIA
Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university - The Express Tribune
Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university arrives in Lahore - The Express Tribune

I HOPE THAT THINGS ARE BIT MORE CLEAR TO YOU BUT I AM HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU DONT THINK THAT WAY BECAUSE WE ALSO DONT AND YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU EVER VISIT US...........

LOL Seems like Indian media knows how to piss Pakistanis
NOO actually they know how to show their sick mentality to world. They know this is the best way to tell the world who they actually are and to which nation they belong

Completely agree.. we cut opened 500 pakistanis as per this article ..
500th Pakistani to get liver transplant in India returns home - thenews.com.pk

and a baby too
They pay alot of money for that so it not an issue because in the end you are a baniya and once a baniya is always a baniya. Nothing is more important to you than money.

Paklistani ppl like Katju jee... Here is one more Gem from Katju..

Pakistan is a "fake" country which was created artificially by the Britishers who started the "bogus two-nation theory", Press Council of India chairman Justice (retd) Markandey Katju said here on Tuesday.

"First of all let me tell you one thing Pakistan is no country. It's a fake country, it's artificially created country by the British who had the policy of divide and rule by starting this bogus two-nation theory that Hindus and Muslims have two separate nations," he said at a panel discussion here.
@Oscar Now this what we call 8 YO the one you were calling 8 was around 10 YO i think.

Its the Indians online, they have managed to convince me that they are all now rabid bloodthirsty people. I never mentioned American Indians, or those that I know personally. Every other one I have seen online seems to chuckle at Pakistani loss of life or pain as perhaps even the most hard core of sadists migth take shame in. And considering a lot of the Indian population is now online as they all claim.. it is not far fetched to think that perhaps 90% are(if not 95%) people who take joy in causing Pakistanis harm.

While many Indians are now online, the number commenting on Pakistan related matters must be less than .1%. A large proportion of that .1% is made up of the shrillest nationalists.

Their venom comes from a belief that Pakistan is a truly evil nation, devoid of all compassion, and willing to do anything to harm India. This belief set in after 26/11; Osama Bin Laden's capture was another turning point- a sort of 'hah! we were right about them' moment.

I completely agree that it is very unfortunate that there are those who hold these opinions. Ironically, their beliefs about Pakistan being evil is mirrored by your belief about Indians being bloodthirsty and sadistic. They both come from shallow, poorly thought out generalisations.

go on....one media article and a whole country is at the doorstep of "jahaalat". i agree that the indian media guy shoudnt have written anything about pakistan, considering how sentimental our western neighbours could be.
indian media is no saint , nor is any other media for that matter.
somebody stated that pakistani media has "class". if shouting "mchod n bchod" in talk shows is "class", then God save the world.
Pakistanis here are so proud of their superior "zehniyat"/ soch , that they committed the same blunder the article writer has done, only minus the facts.
i hope sense prevails sooner than later.

And Sir i disagree with you
Indian soldier killed Kashmiri students on Pakistan victory celebration | Tune.pk
Kashmiri students beaten, forced to shout anti-Pak slogans in Greater Noida - The Times of India
if indian can enjoy this happening to kasmiri then they will enjoy Pakistan child death even more.

AND AS FAR AS WHAT HAPPEN TO PAKISTANIS IN INDIAN UNIVERSITIES WHERE PEOPLE SAYS THAT MOST EDUCATED AND MATURE LOT OF INDIA LIVES THIS HAPPENS TO THEM HE WAS THE ONLY PAKISTANI STUDENT IN INDIA
Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university - The Express Tribune
Pakistani student beaten up in Indian university arrives in Lahore - The Express Tribune

I HOPE THAT THINGS ARE BIT MORE CLEAR TO YOU BUT I AM HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU DONT THINK THAT WAY BECAUSE WE ALSO DONT AND YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU EVER VISIT US...........

NOO actually they know how to show their sick mentality to world. They know this is the best way to tell the world who they actually are and to which nation they belong

They pay alot of money for that so it not an issue because in the end you are a baniya and once a baniya is always a baniya. Nothing is more important to you than money.

@Oscar Now this what we call 8 YO the one you were calling 8 was around 10 YO i think.
With due respect.....where does it prove that common people enjoy the death of kids...

We have got differences...the militants kill soldiers so it's understandable what IA is doing.....there are instances of IA saving kashmiris during flood and other calamities..
the difference is you choose to see the negative side while we choose to see the positive side.....

Regarding students getting beaten.....it's a common thing in college...heck even we fought on minor things...
how does that proves that we enjoy civilian casualties....
I will not blame you because you have never been to India....
I have thousands of Indians condemning the cowardly attack in Peshawar....they had no reason to do so.....no one was watching them....their was no media coverage....it came from heart....
I even chose to believe that your family would not have enjoyed 26/11

I will just say that I know my people better than you do

Back
Top Bottom