What's new

No country for brave men

assalam alaikum

R u ppl gonna be just bashing each other or wanna think why we came to this situation isn't the law should be obeyed by all of us?

TARIQ

Wa alikum assalam.
You have got a point.

But you see, people think that they are someone special and law isint for them.

Also, some people have got power, so are acting superior.
Let me give you an example.

Its a story of my dad's friend. His brother is in Pak Army (Brg).
The person had some problems with property dealer and the property dealer was full busy for a weak. The Brg called him, and warned him, to freeze all the transactions, and ONLY his transaction will take place for the WHOLE WEEK.

It, as expected, was done.

What I mean to say is, when people have got power, they mis use it!
They forget, some one superior is out there, and its Law.

Regards.

Supreme Court needs to do more. People should stop taking the law in their own hands. Yes the Guard who did the assassination should not have done it.

In a way I consider the Guard corrupt but less corrupt because he was sworn to protect the Governor not kill him. See I'm against nearly all corruption. So he violated his duty and law. His allegiance should have been with the Governor as far as security is concerned.

But what has been done is done. Supreme Court needs to crack down on Government corruption system of checks and balances is essential for harmony in the Nation.

Lawyers should also advocate for crack down on Government corruption.

Corrupt politicians shouldn't even be getting assassinated because they shouldn't even be allowed to continue in power in the first place, instead they should face legal consequences.

A nation of law and order is heavenly.

Last edited:
Wa alikum assalam.
You have got a point.

But you see, people think that they are someone special and law isint for them.

Also, some people have got power, so are acting superior.
Let me give you an example.

Its a story of my dad's friend. His brother is in Pak Army (Brg).
The person had some problems with property dealer and the property dealer was full busy for a weak. The Brg called him, and warned him, to freeze all the transactions, and ONLY his transaction will take place for the WHOLE WEEK.

It, as expected, was done.

What I mean to say is, when people have got power, they mis use it!
They forget, some one superior is out there, and its Law.

Regards.

assalam alaikum

Yes brother exactly what i mean everybody wants the others to obey the law till it suits them and when if doesnot they refuse it. Had SM respectet the law we would not be in this situation and he didnot respect it coz he though he is not questionable.

TARIQ

I don't even believe some (sure some are genuine and I totally respect that) these people who argue against this situation are genuine. Maybe some.

What if Zia ul Haq had been assassinated in 2011 by his body guard, would those people who are politically against Zia ul Haq still condemn the murder? I don't think so.

They condemn it because probably it's a man who they politically agree with, which is sad because the fact is ST was the most corrupt man in Punjab.

So would those people still be crying "murder"?....

Something to think about...

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

I know what the hell you said.

dont you see how much the PPP is condemned in this forum at least? Taseer was part of the same package, i doubt if anybody agreed with him. But this killing have given pakistan a very dangerous direction.

assalam alaikum

Yes brother exactly what i mean everybody wants the others to obey the law till it suits them and when if doesnot they refuse it. Had SM respectet the law we would not be in this situation and he didnot respect it coz he though he is not questionable.

TARIQ

How about inducing a new part of Government ?
"Law enforcement squad" backed by Army who have evey right and permission to arrest other officers in army and political leaders?

And those policemen who take bribe?
Both briber and taker should be heavily fined.

The first step is the hardest.
We cannot wait for some external hand to change the situiation, it is we, youth, and the army who can bring a change!

Take a step now, to bring brighter future
:tup::tup:

I think you just insulted me and i am so angry and i think the only punishment is to hang you.... And i believe that if i take legal action i wont get justice.....So give me your address so that i can come and kill you.....

Now tell me do you think i should agree with your logic.???

If someone get convicted and govt don't follow the order of killing him then i am with you....

Plus forgiving the punishment is Presidents right under constitution. If you don't agree with that you are also saying the same thing Taseer said that Flaws in the law....And i am again angry

assalam alaikum

Brother we can go on, she got convicted by the law of the land he went to the prison and told the wolrd aisi ki taisi iss saza ki

May be if i insult ( Allah na karay ) u, u will feel to kill me but i wont feel it like that

Insulting each other is not like Insulting the prophet (PBUH) or siding with the ppl who GOT CONVICTED of the crime.

TARIQ

assalam alaikum

R u ppl gonna be just bashing each other or wanna think why we came to this situation isn't the law should be obeyed by all of us?

TARIQ

Exactly my point!

I believe everyone citizen should be under the equal protection of the law, and obey it.

Now let me say this.

I agree with the law against murder.

But what about the law that says Governor shouldn't abuse and violate his power? Shouldn't misuse public money? Shouldn't violate on taxes? Shouldn't engage in all sorts of corrupt and unprofessional activity?

What about all those laws violated?

The lack of obedience to those laws have hurt more Pakistanis than this Blasphemy law could ever!

Regards, A1Kaid

The real blasphemy is corruption, corruption that is so deeply rooted so institutionalized so malignant and cancerous that the nation is left feeling like a dead corpse that gets a thump in the heart every year or now.

But no some Pakistani people are stupid they are to busy chasing after the stupid Mullah and blaming him for everything.

Why not be against all those who are counter productive to Pakistan to all those who are holding back Pakistan? You
Do that then I will take the opposition more seriousy.

The real blasphemy is corruption, corruption that is so deeply rooted so institutionalized so malignant and cancerous that the nation is left feeling like a dead corpse that gets a thump in the heart every year or now.

But no some Pakistani people are stupid they are to busy chasing after the stupid Mullah and blaming him for everything.

Why not be against all those who are counter productive to Pakistan to all those who are holding back Pakistan? You
Do that then I will take the opposition more seriousy.

and tell me who is glorifying corruption? can you name anybody? but there are many people that directly or indirectly glorify killing of people.

This discussion is going no where....
Mr.Qadri's act justafiable? NO
Is death the punishment for insulting the Holy Prophet S.A.W? YES
Did Salman Taseer comit blasphemy ? NO
Conclusion... He did not deserve to die for an act he didnot commit.
Changes to Blasphemy law required? The bottom line being a death penalty one can introduce changes in number and credibility of witnesses or any other suggestions ...

and tell me who is glorifying corruption? can you name anybody? but there are many people that directly or indirectly glorify killing of people.

Mind your own business. Your country Afghanistan has enough to worry about.

Mind your own business. Your country Afghanistan has enough to worry about.

what a response!!!! If pakistani friends endlessly talk about afghanistan and giving lectures on how that country should be, i do also have the right to talk about pakistan. after all, this is a public forum and we are all allowed to talk about anything we want as long as it is within the frames of the site.

what a response!!!! If pakistani friends endlessly talk about afghanistan and giving lectures on how that country should be, i do also have the right to talk about pakistan. after all, this is a public forum and we are all allowed to talk about anything we want as long as it is within the frames of the site.

This is absolutely an internal matter, not a border matter not joint security matter in which Afghanistan is relevant to.

This law need to be abolished, because most of time people take advantage of this law to take out personal rivalry or land grabbing in remote areas in Pakistan. If someone is guilty then court should provide complete protection from mullahs. But unfortunately people in muslim world has so much love for the Islamic icons, but hate for fellow human being. Hypoism at its peak.
Love, respect and JUSTICE for fellow human being means we have love and respect for Holy Prophet PBUM, that's his teaching.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom