What's new

No country for brave men

I think that's enough that he disobey Islamic rules

Considering the seriousness of this situation i will refrain from laughing at you. You Know by supporting a killer you have supported a gunah-e-kabeera as per the Mufti in the post above and thus disobeyed Islamic rules. So can you arrange someone to kill you or should we ask Mr. Qadri to send a friend of his?

Considering the seriousness of this situation i will refrain from laughing at you. You Know by supporting a killer you have supported a gunah-e-kabeera as per the Mufti in the post above and thus disobeyed Islamic rules. So can you arrange someone to kill you or should we ask Mr. Qadri to send a friend of his?

I never mentioned that i am supporting that guard or anyone else.Can you show me my post considering that m supporting anyone's murder??
when there is a Islamic society this is a duty of a government to punished that person not a common man

Last edited:
Yes pakistan will never be liberal so a man will insult our Prophet (PBUH) and get away. This is the law of the land

TARIQ

Mr. Tariq gave above explanation to why Salman Taseer was killed.

Tell me where he insulted Prophet...??? I am waiting

To which mjnaushad asked the above, meaning asking if Salman Taseer was killed for insulting Prophet, when did he insult.

I think that's enough that he disobey Islamic rules

To which you replied the above which gives out a message that although you are not sure if Salman Taseer insulted the prophet or not, still he somehow "disobeyed" Islamic rules and thus killing him was justified.

I never mentioned that i am supporting that guard or anyone else.Can you show me my post considering that m supporting anyone's murder??

And now you are saying you didn't mean what you said? So now would you care to explain why do you think Salman Taseer was killed? Do you think he was killed for insulting the Prophet, explain how he did that, otherwise please tell me if you need my help to kill around a Billion Muslims all over the world.

To which mjnaushad asked the above, meaning asking if Salman Taseer was killed for insulting Prophet, when did he insult.

Sir he was a part of Government nd its a duty of current isalmic government to punish a person who was denying the Islamic rule and it is ordered to a Islamic country's governor to protect the rules of ISLAMIC NATION

Sir he was a part of Government nd its a duty of current isalmic government to punish a person who was denying the Islamic rule and it is ordered to a Islamic country's governor to protect the rules of ISLAMIC NATION

So now you are saying that he didn't insult the Prophet (S.A.W) but he denied a rule which by the way is not a Sharia' rule/Islamic rule but a man made rule implemented during General Zia Govt. So do we have an agreement here that he did not in fact directly disrespect the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in any way?

So now you are saying that he didn't insult the Prophet (S.A.W) but he denied a rule which by the way is not a Sharia' rule/Islamic rule but a man made rule implemented during General Zia Govt. So do we have an agreement here that he did not in fact directly disrespect the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in any way?

what do you mean by now???
For me nothing is more prestigious than my Deen's honor

I quit
everyone has there own point of view
I have my own
(no offense)

You know that there is something wrong with a country when people are advocating murder like this. When that old women use to abuse the Prophet (saw) and throw garbage at him, did he kill her? No he acted like a sane and rational person and ignored her. Unfortunately the jahil people of Pakistan are too retarded to follow in the Prophet's (saw) example and would rather behave uncivilized and murder people. They are so ready to get over emotional about insignificant things but will not stand up against terrorism, no light, high food prices, etc.

I quit everyone has there own point of view I have my own (no offense)
You might want to consider these words written by the president of the American Task Force on Palestine. Although targeted at U.S. Arabs and Muslims, don't they apply to you as well?

...Too few voices and organizations in Arab and Muslim societies, and the Arab-American community for that matter, repudiate much of the rhetoric that ultimately, when taken to its logical conclusion by demented murderers, leads to this kind of appalling violence. Their default position is to cite various injustices and to ask others to understand the motives for violence by pointing to a double standard argument or other rationalizations. This approach means that most of Arab societies, and many in the Arab and Muslim American communities, are in effect opting for silence. This doesn't mean that this silent or ambivalent majority condones murderous acts by extremist fanatics, far from it. But these massacres in Egypt and Iraq demonstrate that everyone has a responsibility to be more vigilant and to recognize that the language of hate and intolerance can ultimately lead to unspeakable violence and should not be tolerated and countered by responsible choices...To survive, and to compete globally, Arab and Muslim societies need to embrace their cultural, religious and ethnic mosaics, and view their diversity as strength rather than weakness. They need to embrace a culture that values not only individual rights and foregrounds the role of the citizen in political and social life, but minority rights as well. The values of pluralism, peaceful resolution of disputes and inclusivity are the only effective antidote to the poison of extremism and extremist violence. Embracing these values will require a change in social and political culture, and for that, every Arab, and Arab and Muslim American, must take up their share of the responsibility. They must speak publicly and courageously for these values here and in the Middle East. The price of silence is prohibitive. The forces of fanaticism, violence and exclusion must not be allowed to prevail.

These people are are a cancer. They are eating Pakistan from the inside. It seems unbelievable to me that there are so many defending them. If you don't do something about it NOW then you have no chance to survive at all. You will become another Somalia, where rival warlords kill each other, over who is a "purer" Muslim. If you don't take measures to curb the power of the extremists, then this fate awaits you within 3-5 years, I can bet on it. There will be a state of constant war, conflict, war of all against all, based on the flimsiest excuses, based on such things as how each other sect prays, and the exact pronouciation of certain prayers.

I don't know how people can stand up for the murderer. What's so "brave" about cold-blooded murder? The murderer even shot the governor when his back was turned. To shoot an unarmed man in the back in itself is a most cowardly and disgusting act. To do it for such a stupid reason is unthinkable. New words have to be invented to describe it.

Another problem is that the actions of Pakistanis give non-Pakistani Muslims worldwide a bad name. For example, the praising of the assassin on Facebook. As a Muslim I really do not like the image Pakistan is giving us, and I hope you do something about it. The worse thing is that these people are spreading around the world, bringing their poison to other Muslim countries, too.

what do you mean by now???
For me nothing is more prestigious than my Deen's honor

Killing people because a Muslim is unable to refute an argument made them is dishonoring 'your Deen'.

Any religion that uses violence to 'protect its honor' is worthless and a curse on humanity.

And my interpretation of Islam does not justify violence for Blasphemy or any other perceived 'insult' - my Islam is a religion of true peace.

It's not violence, a more appropriate term would be repercussions. There are rules everywhere we go, and they are not in place to suppress us, but to guide our behavior so as to make it not only socially acceptable, but also conducive. Our societies, our institutions, our minds are all controlled by a reward and punishment mechanism.

Islam is in fact a religion of peace for people who believe in peace. You have to look at a religion in its entirety. Cherry picking the parts you like and leaving the rest is not only parochial, but also detrimental. The extremists, only pick the part where God says that I am just, and no one can escape their due punishment. You, on the other hand just seem to want to believe, that God is all forgiving, so anything goes. We have to stop looking at Islam in this bi-polar fashion, the right path is somewhere in between.

That being said, no person has the right to act on his own discretion when a state, its organs, institutions and laws are present. It is the purview of the state to prosecute anyone, if found guilty. People acting on their own would lead to anarchy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom