What's new

No automatic visa for Modi as PM : US

This isn't some other official we are talking about here, this is a specific case because his visa was cancelled by the US earlier, the question asked was correct - the answers given were vague. As a state head he automatically qualifies for a visa and in the case of Modi, because it was cancelled earlier it's a grey area owing to the US stand earlier. If she didn't know herself she should have waited for confirmation.

The answer is vague because the situation itself is vague. You guys are overreacting to a non issue. She was asked a hypothetical question and she told the reporter the general procedure. Not sure what the fuss is about.

No. India didn't elect Modi so that he can get his revenge by getting a US visa. The decision to elect Modi has nothing to do with US visa.

Yes but India may be on the verge of electing Narendra modi despite concerted campaign against him on the same grounds on which he was denied US visa.

India has ignored those accusations but US continues to stick to them ( while they themselves have no moral right to take any such moral ground ...for they have perpetrated biggest carnage of human being on this planet earth ...)

The answer is vague because the situation itself is vague. You guys are overreacting to a non issue. She was asked a hypothetical question and she told the reporter the general procedure. Not sure what the fuss is about.

If you are not sure what fuss is about ...why are you even here ?

Trying to find out what the fuss is all about ?

Fuss is about one of endless examples of US arrogance and hypocrisies ....

Honestly speaking ...Yes .

I am sensitive about hypocrisies of hypocrites ...

If US has any qualms about Human rights under which pre text they denied visa to Narendra modi ..they should have remained steadfast to their decision even if he becomes head of state ...

But they can't ..do you know why ?

They are biggest hypocrites and biggest violators of human rights .

They don't give damn to humans and human rights ...they only care about their interests .

You are perfectly OK to keep such views.

If you are not sure what fuss is about ...why are you even here ?

Trying to find out what the fuss is all about ?

Fuss is about one of endless examples of US arrogance and hypocrisies ....

I am not making a fuss about this particular news report. I am just pointing out that she followed the expected routine answering that question.

You are perfectly OK to keep such views.

I am not making a fuss about this particular news report. I am just pointing out that she followed the expected routine answering that question.

OK

As I said earlier woh baad ki baat hai,per abhi to Lolwa ho Gaya naa:omghaha:

No..isko Lolwa nahi bolte bacchu .

Lolwa usko bolte hain jab tumhare ghar main ghus ke Duniya ke sabse bade terrorist ko US ne uska kaam tammam kar diya ..aur phone kar ke tumhare President ko bata diya ...Osala ka kaam tamam.

usko kehte hain Lolwa ..samjha bacchu :omghaha: ?????

OK

No..isko Lolwa nahi bolte bacchu .

Lolwa usko bolte hain jab tumhare ghar main ghus ke Duniya ke sabse bade terrorist ko US ne uska kaam tammam kar diya ..aur phone kar ke tumhare President ko bata diya ...Osala ka kaam tamam.

usko kehte hain Lolwa ..samjha bacchu :omghaha: ?????
Why you go off topic
181yyl4hnr7y9jpg.jpg

Why you go off topic
181yyl4hnr7y9jpg.jpg

Osama Bin laden waale ...Lolwa se sharam aati hain bacchu ???

Haan Duniya ka sabse bada Lolwa agan kisi ke desh kessath ho ..toh sharam to aayegi ....

Yeh Off topic hain ...tumhare Lolwa waale baat jaise hi ....

How is the question vague?

no one's disputing that one has to apply or show inclination to travel to get a visa - the question pointedly was towards the ban that the USA had imposed on his travel.

The vagueness here is - that she says if he becomes head of state he qualifies for a A1 visa, but she has no idea whether it will go through if Modi applies for it. I don't expect modi to apply for a US visa under such vague circumstances - NO WAY is he going to do that unless if he is absolutely certain that he will get it.

It is not a non issue,it's obviously a big issue because a lot of geo politics is based on that. She should have remained mum if she didn't have an idea.

Back
Top Bottom