What's new

No automatic visa for Modi as PM : US

Modi has never applied for US visa, i wish he never does in future also, americans can keep their visa
He will be needing the visa in near future :D

He is going to go there and he will have a good time. Mark my words.

All this is BS right now.
Baad main Dekhi jaye gi per abhi to Lolwa hogaya :omghaha:

Good job USA
Thats,s how terrorists should be treated.

Terrorist??? lol he is the guy elected by worlds largest and also most diverse electorate population in the history's biggest ever election of the largest democracy of world. If US truly believes in democracy and is true to its claims of standing for Democracy at the worlds stage then they should welcome this man.

Good job USA
Thats,s how terrorists should be treated.

we know what treatment Osama bin laden got in Pakistan ...or what treatment Dawood is getting even now.

we also know what treatment Headley got in US ....

Guess what Birds of same feathers flock together ...

I hope when US raided Abbottabad you must have rejoiced ...for the treatment he and his benefactors got ....

He will be needing the visa in near future :D

Baad main Dekhi jaye gi per abhi to Lolwa hogaya :omghaha:

when US will spread red carpet for Prime minister for India ....tera toh bohaut hi bada Lolwa ho jayega re !!!

hahaha, uncle sam is like a stripper who likes to tease. by making a show about giving modi the visa, which the US has no choice eventually but to, the angloamericans are humiliating themselves, really. i guess the tease part is to give people a harder arousal. angloamericans are really looking for ways to satisfy modi most greatly and completely, like whores they are. yindoos on the forum should be most pleased with this.

Usual twisting of headline by the media and gullible folks are falling for it. She did not say anything specific about Modi.

Usual twisting of headline by the media and gullible folks are falling for it. She did not say anything specific about Modi.

They were very clear by stating that just being head of state does not make anyone eligibile for American visa ...

what more do you want ?

Yes she did not name modi ..because she can't

simply because he is not head of state yet ....she can't commit to something openly before things can be clear ...

and yet she has given quite broad hint about what is in the offing.

Uncle Sam wants Modi to make first move and apply for visa ...The Great and magnanimous Uncle Sam will then oblige India by granting its PM visa !!!

yindoo is a term that chinese used to name aborigines they encountered on the subcontinent. and since we discovered yindoos before anglosaxons did, and because we treated yindoos more beningly than they did "indians", one would have thought any yindoo with one ounce of self-worth and self-respect would privilege their chinese name way above some dirty anglosaxon term used to describe colonial subjects. learn a bit history and etymology, stupid yindoos...(ya, the "stupid" part is meant to be derogatory)

No you idiot you are using a slur. As for colonialism, I guess you never read why the world ignored colonizing China?

They were very clear by stating that just being head of state does not make anyone eligibile for American visa ...

what more do you want ?

Yes she did not name modi ..because she can't

First of all Modi isn't the PM yet. Secondly, clearly she was talking about the general procedure. She was asked a question in the daily press briefing I assume and she told the reporter the general visa procedure for foreign govt officials. What else could she have said?

The twisting of words is quite visible in the statement - they say he will be qualified for A1 visa but then he need to apply for it like everyone else. The whole twisting of statements is of course confusing. What do they expect Modi to do? apply for the visa and wait for an approval - why would he do that? assuming that it would not go down well if it is not approved.

I guess nobody is reading the news carefully.

NOBODY is granted an automatic US visa without application. NOONE.

All heads of state are eligible for a special category visa and Modi will also be.

The heading is stupid - No automatic VISA for Modi. OF course TOI morons, there is NO AUTOMATIC VISA FOR ANYONE, NOT FOR MODI AND NOT FOR RAHULBABA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom