What's new

Nine Hindi films set to hit Bangladesh market in October

Bd should follow the Chinese method......They used to allow only a fixed number of hollywood movies per year to be screened in the country .................

By standard its true that our movies are not that 'modern'. But when it comes to serials/telefilms ours are of much much better quality than that of Indian.

Most of our scripts reflect real life situations and are meaningful for people to learn from. We dont have the "saas torturing the bahu and bahu reincarnating after death to take revenge and kill saas and the beta supporting the bahu cuz beta did not expect this from maa" kinda nonsense.

Our people are a emotional bunch and by watching these illogical serials they act more stupid. People need a reality check. My khala watches a Pakistani channel called 'Masala' or something like that where she learns new recipes and tries them and calls me up every other day to taste them out. Still a better pass time then watching booty-shaking indian movies.

Cheers!!!

If it is only to promote some old movies of India then it is ok but it should not be full scale promotion of Indian hindi movie. Now a days people do not watch hindi movie much that they used to do even 2-3 years ago... same also applies to me... I do not watch its around 4 years or more.

So you represent all Bangladeshi people ???

You know that they like Bollywood or not ??? Only mindless can talk like this

I almost threw up!!! What a pathetic bunch of stooges are these that actively propagate Hindutva radicals' 'loony' irrational mindless uncultured hotchpotch of a 'culture' amidst Bangladeshis?

I stand by my original assessment (don't remember if I published this here before) that whoever is dumb enough to be attracted to gross, and what some foreigners call long winded and silly, debauchery in Hindutva media, should be sent packing to the God forsaken spot on Earth in the den of Hindutva terror.

Bangladeshis love Bollywood movie, its a fact. The Bangladeshis here in Sydney know more about new bollywood movies, actors, songs than me :cheesy:

Meanwhile in Bangladesh,
Not Bollywood or Hollywood, piracy and vulgar films are the main threat for Bangladeshi films « Culture « DHAKA NEWS

This prominent director thinks, Bangladeshi film industry is on the verge of collapse. In this situation directors and performers have very little to do. It’s the time for the government to act. The government must take stern action against piracy and vulgar films. Otherwise we will have to see the collapse in near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are watching C grade movies, Those are for Rickshawalas! Labong watches them though!

You forgot to mention roybot and Gigafart. And we can't actually blame the west bengalis since they seem to have shortages of psychiatrist there. :D

By standard its true that our movies are not that 'modern'. But when it comes to serials/telefilms ours are of much much better quality than that of Indian.

Most of our scripts reflect real life situations and are meaningful for people to learn from. We dont have the "saas torturing the bahu and bahu reincarnating after death to take revenge and kill saas and the beta supporting the bahu cuz beta did not expect this from maa" kinda nonsense.

Our people are a emotional bunch and by watching these illogical serials they act more stupid. People need a reality check. My khala watches a Pakistani channel called 'Masala' or something like that where she learns new recipes and tries them and calls me up every other day to taste them out. Still a better pass time then watching booty-shaking indian movies.

Cheers!!!
hope you guys stick with it because that's where the money and education of the society is, most of the Pakistani dramas are based on old novels and real life stories and they are huge success, heck even social problems related films make money here.

Cheer up Indians - it could be worse. The Congress ministry could be screening/exporting Sunny Deolish movies like Gadar; indirectly teaching Bangladeshis how to emigrate to India without paperwork.

Appadently Hindi moviez are very popular among BD female populaTion all over the world. Matter of fact many young local female Hispanic population love the Hindi movies.

It is not a bad idea at all.

"You underestimate the power of the dark side" - Emperor

We are coming to get you. You can run and hide but we will invade you culturally. Teach you how to do pooja and conspire against your saas. We will enroll the youth into eve teasing classes and all females in BD will ge their due share of whistles.

:D

Are there any "A" grade ones that you watch?

yes! There are around 22 Bangladeshi tv channels, they only show A grade movies!! i dont go to cinema halls, have many better things to do!!

Back
Top Bottom