What's new

Nine Hindi films set to hit Bangladesh market in October

hope you guys stick with it because that's where the money and education of the society is, most of the Pakistani dramas are based on old novels and real life stories and they are huge success, heck even social problems related films make money here.

i have seen pak serial " humsafar " way way better than indian serials

well pakistani channels becoming famous in BD these days

If there is no,competition,the bangladeshi/pakistani film industry will never grow. This scenario is somewhat similiar to India's automobile sector a couple of decades back. Earlier we had only a couple of vehicle makers like the HM,Premier etc,which made sh!ty cars and whose market was protected by govt via not allowing foreign players. Once the policy changed,the competition was ON,and underperformers died,the fittest,i.e TATA,mahindra etc survived.

i have seen pak serial " humsafar " way way better than indian serials

well pakistani channels becoming famous in BD these days
i love the song humsafar :smitten: it was originally written when Bangladesh and Pakistan split.
wow, that's amazing, do Bangladeshis understand Urdu?

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the song humsafar :smitten: it was originally written when Bangladesh and Pakistan split.
wow, that's amazing, do Bangladeshis understand Urdu?

yes many of us can

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is no,competition,the bangladeshi/pakistani film industry will never grow. This scenario is somewhat similiar to India's automobile sector a couple of decades back. Earlier we had only a couple of vehicle makers like the HM,Premier etc,which made sh!ty cars and whose market was protected by govt via not allowing foreign players. Once the policy changed,the competition was ON,and underperformers died,the fittest,i.e TATA,mahindra etc survived.
i agree, we will see more creative movies coming from Pakistan this year rather thn same old jatt punjaban :lol:

This may be you can use as racist term but in India term 'Bangladeshi' itself used as gaali

"Gaali"s tend to be short with very few syllables. Who would want to utter a long, difficult to pronounce "Gaali"? That's why a good "Gaali" is "Malaun", or a better, shorter and more popular one is "Maloo".

Back
Top Bottom