What's new

Nine Bangladeshi Nationals Nabbed in Bangalore for Illegal Stay

Illegal workers come in droves wherever there is infrastructural development large scale. The Real estate business is booming in Bangalore and contractors do not mind hiring workers who work twice as much for half the wages. It saves on costs anyways. Not to sound demeaning or anything , but this influx of unskilled laborers will ruin us if left unchecked. Its not that our economy can take excessive strain already with so many poor mouths to feed.

Frankly speaking mass deportation seems to be the only way out to save our growth.

There are big incentives to be given soon (may be after the elections) to nab illegals. The locals say that many more are being arrested. Only a few get reported. If a strong Government comes in the Center, quick and resolute action can be taken and a final solution can be found. :devil:

@BDforever - First tell me you are not here :D

do you have a ration card as well ? :D
I don't :cry: I won't ask the question to you and embarrass myself :P

good action should be taken against them
It's nice if they are sent back home. But sometimes they don't make into any list. Undocumented labor is very lucrative. :( They can be killed, organs taken out, sold off (theoretically) and not a single fcuk will be given.

There are big incentives to be given soon (may be after the elections) to nab illegals. The locals say that many more are being arrested. Only a few get reported. If a strong Government comes in the Center, quick and resolute action can be taken and a final solution can be found. :devil:

i thought you believe in akhand bharat :cry:

You are Here!!!
Raisins_Face.jpg

i thought you believe in akhand bharat :cry:
They are welcome with Passports. BD passports :devil:

Its a big shame that BJP, advani and modi used to say on oath that after making their goivt they will send back illegal Bangladeshis but in reality they have not sent back even a single illegal BD national. :angry::angry::sick::tdown:

Its a big shame that BJP, advani and modi used to say on oath that after making their goivt they will send back illegal Bangladeshis but in reality they have not sent back even a single illegal BD national. :angry::angry::sick::tdown:

As if congressi jokers deported all of them

10 sal say center may Congress koi Govt. hai , Congress nay kyo kuch nahi kiya?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom