What's new

NIGERIAN AIR FORCE CHIEF CONFIRMS EXPECTED JF-17 DELIVERIES

Who care about the price pac and Nigerian will handle it bottom line NAF is developing in country training program and these three will be first set based on number of older f7 it's safe to say the number will go to another few to raise 1 Sqn. of at least 8 to 14 aircraft in the long run may be more

Same is the case for sirilankan af

JF in the Long run need one or two order from customer who will adopt it for 2 full strength sqn. of 36 to 40 rest will be smaller af with 1 Sqn. Of few Ac 8-14

And 3xJF-15 for $5M each + "only" 2xMI35...
b274052a-aef0-4663-94ae-fd434ef45bf21.png

What is the difference between "purchase" of 10 Super Mashak and "procurement" of 3 JF-17s? Do these words mean different things?

There is no competitor for thunder worldwide in quality and price

It will be the beginning for thunder flying all over Africa sky.

That will be a moment of pride for all of us. Good luck PAC and NAF.

I hope Myanmar contract never materializes. Our jets would be used for ethnic cleansing innocent unarmed Rohingya Muslims.

But it would be helpful for all such concerns if a long term relationship is built between two countries

The Myanmar can tell Pakistan if you don't deal with us. They can directly deal with China.

I don't think so. We always stand at the same side on all businesss.

I agree ... but this is World Politics .. it works on leverage .... U r saying that WE should dictate them even BEFORE we have any leverage over them .... although it would be great .. but the international politics doesn't work like that , and Arms selling is more about politics than anything else !

PS: let stick to the Main post and hope we see soon the Thunders in Nigerian Colours .. shall we !

There is no competitor for thunder worldwide in quality and price

It will be the beginning for thunder flying all over Africa sky.

But it would be helpful for all such concerns if a long term relationship is built between two countries

I don't think so. We always stand at the same side on all businesss.

China can ram up a production anytime she wants. China is the creator of JF -17. As for joint marketing, if needed. AVIC can market JF-17 entirely by itself. But main product to build up political r/s is not JF-17. AVIC is banking on other product.

I m afraid that it is not true.
We have different jobs: Pak target Islamic and his friends countries, china work on others.
It s our joint venture

Pakistan should sell more JF-17 to Nigeria and to Mayanmar and people who are concerned with Rohyniga massacre, we have our deepest sympathies with them but that shouldn't stop us from selling JF-17. Remember never mix business with emotions. If we will grow stronger, we will have more say in World affairs.

The more we sell, the more buyers will come to us

Pakistan should sell more JF-17 to Nigeria and to Mayanmar and people who are concerned with Rohyniga massacre, we have our deepest sympathies with them but that shouldn't stop us from selling JF-17. Remember never mix business with emotions. If we will grow stronger, we will have more say in World affairs.

To maintain regional power leadership, Nigeria really needs a stable friendly supplier.

Congratulations to Pakistan!
The cooperation between Pakistan and China is voluntary and negotiable but arbitrary and compulsive.I think it is the prerequisite and consensus before we nail any project.No strings attached is the fundamental of Chinese investment abroad.Pakistan and China is equal.Really hope some guys don't spread meaningless,hawkish foolish and stupid comments on the cooperation of two nations to undermine or jeopardize the friendly atomsphere.
:china::pakistan:

With NAF order PAC broke the fighter plane export barriers. First step always most difficult and hence biggest. This order and Mayanmar will go a long way establishing Pakistan as an arms expprter of big ticket items. It will help HIT, KS&EW and others to enter in the export of Tanks, APC's, missile boats and FAC's.
With further export of JF-17's, PAC could spend fund on further development of improvement of Jf-17. Its a win win for PAC and PAF.

thinking again, since Nigeria is expecting 3 planes, Ruby 1, 2 and 3 aircraft could be Nigerian. Just a thought

thinking again, since Nigeria is expecting 3 planes, Ruby 1, 2 and 3 aircraft could be Nigerian. Just a thought

I think there was some Article recently posted which said Ruby name is for Myanmar

http://*********************/forum/...purchase-of-jf-17-thunder-fighter-jets.77753/

War is not some fantasy that can be indulged in at will.

If you talk about Islamic armies invading other countries, you will not last long on this forum.

The topic is JF-17 in NAF, not war fantasies of immature minds.

Congratulations to Pakistan!
The cooperation between Pakistan and China is voluntary and negotiable but arbitrary and compulsive.I think it is the prerequisite and consensus before we nail any project.No strings attached is the fundamental of Chinese investment abroad.Pakistan and China is equal.Really hope some guys don't spread meaningless,hawkish foolish and stupid comments on the cooperation of two nations to undermine or jeopardize the friendly atomsphere.
:china::pakistan:

It wont be surprising to know that the only butthurt country in the world over Pak-China friendship is india she will stoop to pathetic lows to try to malign this friendship through propaganda and we won't even give a damn about what she thinks Long Live Pak-China Friendship

With the first (at least) two Myanmar JF-17Ms flying .. any info when we can expect the first Nigerian AF JF-17??

Nigeria... Come on.. It will not serve as good promotion if such incompetent military get hands on Jft. We should have waited for more worthy customers.

At some Nigerian facility: a very official impression hanging on the wall of a JF-17 in Nigerian colours.

View attachment 385551

I see more officers from Egypt.
I'd be more glad, if they are inspired as well.

Problem with Egypt is that they are hyper nationalist.
No doubt they are talented, but they believe after US they are the top nation in world.
What public there want to hear in regard to JF-17, is that its a local produce!
Let's see, how far PAC is willing to give into that!

Last edited:
Nigeria... Come on.. It will not serve as good promotion if such incompetent military get hands on Jft. We should have waited for more worthy customers.

Which Air Force do you fly with or have led ?

I am just curious, may be you work for Defense industry and train af across the global and know which af is competent and which one are incompetent

Educate sellers so this mistake is not repeated

V/r

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom