What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

There are other reasons as well, I am not sure how much detail is out in the public, but I'll say only that Pakistan provided them full active support with our personnel and equipment in their fight against boko haram. our live-streamed (LMTF) capabilities and support in difficult times impressed them and thus their decision to buy from Pakistan.
I mean, it's not a secret that Pakistan trains Nigerian forces, and the two have close military to military relations.

Which country will be next ?
  • Azerbaijan
  • ??????

Maybe 🇸🇴

🤷‍♂️

12347887777.jpg

bIYH4i0.jpg

4567867867.jpg

Attachments

• 45678678677.jpg
    45678678677.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Look at Nigeria's social and economic situation first, Its not that simple.

If Nigeria had that kind of oil money, they'd be buying far more advanced fighters. They're buying thunders precisely because the jf17 is cheap to buy and operate.

Besides, they don't really need a large air force right now.
You're correct bro, i have to admit. The rot in Nigerian govt civil and military service is STAGGERING. Nigeria only has a short time IMO to get its crap together or face the possibility of a breakup.

Congratulations for PAC , they deserve all the praise. JF will be the best cost effective solution for third world countries in their fight against their potential enemy. Good Luck to NAF

You're correct bro, i have to admit. The rot in Nigerian govt civil and military service is STAGGERING. Nigeria only has a short time IMO to get its crap together or face the possibility of a breakup.
friend, the rot is to an exponential level - it is unreal what it is like there. We have a saying if we think they have reached rockbottom, they will dig another level further. Noone in our contnent wants them to be even visiting.

friend, the rot is to an exponential level - it is unreal what it is like there. We have a saying if we think they have reached rockbottom, they will dig another level further. Noone in our contnent wants them to be even visiting.

Well, look at the bright side. The manner in which Nigeria finances its defence acquisitions probably helped score this sales success for the JF-17. :D

So out of 50 only 30 are ordered so far in next few years or 2024-25 and based on capacity of minimum 16-24 per year that’s more so I am guess but perhaps the rest is another follow on or new order during these years

keep in mind the block configuration are still being maintained as far as production is concerned so any customer can order block1,2 or 3 plus B model the fight config

chao

Back
Top Bottom