What's new

Nigeria Receives Delivery of JF-17 Thunders

I doubt so. We shall see later.
Turkey is allowed to integrate NATO equipments on their F-16s. Turkey isn't stupid, why would it spend all that money to develop an AESA radar specifically for F-16?

Turkey is allowed to integrate NATO equipments on their F-16s. Turkey isn't stupid, why would it spend all that money to develop an AESA radar specifically for F-16?
Replacing the whole system from F-16 is different from Intergrating equipment on F-16. By now , you shall know american behaviour. They will try imply it's permitting in the first place only to discover they will sanction you if you insist.

You need to understand american are unpredictable. They are dangerous to deal with.

Nigerians are known to be most corrupt nation on the planet. Although they are flush with funds from oil sales, the corruption by everyone with any power, means limited funds are available for public services and military expenditures. Majority is shifted to foreign bank accounts and property purchases.

A Nigerian buddy of mine described the situation there...it not good at all.

Consider this... Nigeria doesn't have a functioning oil refinery so all petrol is refined abroad and this means high costs to the consumer.

Don't be too optimistic about further sales to Nigeria and also if we actually receive any payments for these planes.
congrats. good job

Now if the Nigerians like the jets they will probably buy a whole bunch more. Nigerians must have large sums of money stashed. Nigerians abroad remit about $20 billion USD a year. Big money.
a 100 JF-17s should be no problem for them.

So you're saying you understand the Americans better than the turkish military themselves?
Replacing the whole system from F-16 is different from Intergrating equipment on F-16. By now , you shall know american behaviour. They will try imply it's permitting in the first place only to discover they will sanction you if you insist.

You need to understand american are unpredictable. They are dangerous to deal with.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what it does there, however it occasionally goes to Baltimore after a month or two or even more as i'm not too sure on the specifics.

I'm not really sure what it does there, however it occasionally goes to Baltimore after a month or two or even more as i'm not too sure on the specifics.

Two most likely reasons are either to pick up spare parts for systems we operate or transport military officials for talks.

Finally
Next stop
Azerbijan
Then Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, All of Africa, Azerbaijan/other Central Asian states, Argentina/Latin America, Malaysia/SE Asia.

Bro I'm telling you this beauty can sell like hot cakes if the faujis manage to get a solid marketing team. And romance some generals and pilots at special pro.otion ceremonies. Other than all this marketing stuff on top our jet has made a name for itself by being a low cost yet potent aircraft. What it delivers for the price is hard to pass up esp Blk III

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom