Not open for further replies.
Any reason you did not quote this?

Nida Kirmani

@NidaKirmani

·
2h

Replying to
@NidaKirmani
And no, I am not blaming Jinnah for what is happening today in India & neither am I arguing that religious nationalism began with Partition. The point is that the official division on the basis of religion contributed to gradually strengthening majoritarianism in both countries.

The point is that the official division on the basis of religion contributed to gradually strengthening majoritarianism in both countries.
Absolutely wrong. It was the other way around and majoritarianism being pursued by congress led to demand of a separate country. These revisionists will keep mutilating history.

Brainless smart Alec strikes again. Shall I throw myself under the bus, pull out my wisdom teeth or smile and walk away as monkey is always going to be monkey.
True nature of these animals. The less spoken about them the better.

We should parade her along LOC and auction her off across the border to the dirtiest of the hinduvita scums so she can have her fill.
Bro don't be surprised she may like that. Sometimes its not the body its the dirty mind they have got and its a shocker when you have seen them few around in the flesh.

Last edited:

Nida Kirmani
@NidaKirmani
·
2h

Replying to
@NidaKirmani
And no, I am not blaming Jinnah for what is happening today in India & neither am I arguing that religious nationalism began with Partition. The point is that the official division on the basis of religion contributed to gradually strengthening majoritarianism in both countries.

She is totally ignorant of the fact that the religious partition existed in the region long before the partition. Does she know the 'Hindu Paani'/'Muslim Paani' existed long before partition? Hindus used to call Muslims 'Maleech (Dirty/Filthy)'. She raised an issue just to subsidize rising voices against extremism of 'Hindutva'. She only defended the so-called Indian 'Secularism's' transformation to 'Hindutva'.

Nida Kirmani
@NidaKirmani
·
2h

Replying to
@NidaKirmani
Because jinnah gave two options
1- united india with 1/3 representation to muslim and federation struture(giving veto power to muslims for protecting the federation1/3 representation)

Or

2. Division

Its the hindus whi choose division
Not jinnah

Cabinent mission 1946 was accepted by jinnah and rejeceted by congress which was basically no.1
Absolutely wrong. It was the other way around and majoritarianism being pursued by congress led to demand of a separate country. These revisionists will keep mutilating history.
Anyone with 70IQ knows who accepted british formula of 1946 and who rejected it leading to division

Last edited:
I have yet to see a mullah who talk such shit anywhere on this planet.
What did Mufti Mehmood say about the creation of Pakistan?

As for her she forgot about the Day of Deliverance 1939

Rich people with their rich opinions. They can get away with anything. Surname suggests Persian aristocracy.

I need to wear Shalwar Kameez to be able to comprehend what is being said.

India was already very polarized even before the demand of Pakistan was raised.

That polarisation was the driving factor behind the demand for Pakistan.
Its important people know that Nida Kirimani was an Indian national.

This was written by her.

1640872815989.png

The Indian govt took away her Indian nationality when they realised she had also applied for a NICOP card.

Who gives a rat a$$ about the likes of her. Most likely suffering from sort of deep rooted insecurities and just trying to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom