What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

you want to deny the hijab ban in your country? in your country a women with hijab didn't even had the education right.
but no, I was specially talking about Reza shah, and what I wrote is exactly what he and his fellows did.
assaulting women in streets to remove their hijab.
Like i said you have no clue what you are talking about, All religious symbols was not allowed.
And nobody assaulted women in Turkey because of hijab, dont watch too much mullah propaganda.

And the opposite part is in your country where women get punished if they dont wear hijab, is that fair?
Why must everybody live the way you are living?

Like i said you have no clue what you are talking about, All religious symbols was not allowed.
And nobody assaulted women in Turkey because of hijab, dont watch too much mullah propaganda.

And the opposite part is in your country where women get punished if they dont wear hijab, is that fair?
Why must everybody live the way you are living?
Hijab isn't a symbol but an order from GOD, you can't call yourself a Muslim when you disobey a very strict and important order, also banning Hijab in an Islamic country, is it democracy? no , it's pure dictatorship.
what's the goal and result to ban Hijab in a school when every girl in the class is Muslim? answer is clear, cause you want to destroy the faith and spread the corruption.

you questioned the Hijab law in our country, first of all, Hijab is a value in all religions, secondly having hijab isn't against their religion, thirdly it's called democracy, when a majority of country are Muslims, walking without hijab in streets is an insult to law, and against the society's demand.

and about your last question (which is answered in above paragraph), majority of people are asking the same thing from the ruling minority in your country.

Last edited:
Hijab isn't a symbol but an order from GOD, you can't call yourself a Muslim when you disobey a very strict and important order, also banning Hijab in an Islamic country, is it democracy? no , it's pure dictatorship.
what's the goal and result to ban Hijab in a school when every girl in the class is Muslim? answer is clear, cause you want to destroy the faith and spread the corruption.

you questioned the Hijab law in our country, first of all, Hijab is a value in all religions, secondly having hijab isn't against their religion, thirdly it's called democracy, when a majority of country are Muslims, walking without hijab in streets is an insult to law, and against the society's demand.

:-)

I see why Iran is in this situation right now.

Anyway, I will start with a question that if you have ever lied about something. If you have lied in your life, would that mean you are not muslim? take the blue pill and open your mind :)

the government should not be religious; therefore, she has to be equal to all religions. Turkey had to ban it due to the reason that There were many fundamentalists like ones in Iran, and those people mislead others for their own benefit. Turkey did experience that during the ottoman era; Nowadays, We all witness What is going on in Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

You cannot force people to live up the religion as you do; This is against the islam; the Islam never forces others to follow it.

After all you said; you do yet again misunderstand the meaning of democracy like Islam or freedom.

I really start to understand why Iran is isolated from the World.

Hijab isn't a symbol but an order from GOD, you can't call yourself a Muslim when you disobey
And you cant call anybody Non-Muslim, only God dicedes who is muslim and who not.

also banning Hijab in an Islamic country, is it democracy? no , it's pure dictatorship.
Hijab was only banned in govermental buildings, there was no general hijab ban.

No, its just separating religion from Govermental issues, everyone is free to wear hijab on streets.

So you call it democracy when you force pople to wear hijabs?
And do you somehow imply that Iran is more democratic than Turkey?

and about your last question (which is answered in above paragraph), majority of people are asking the same thing from the ruling minority in your country.
Nobody is forced to have a specific lifestyle in Turkey, that my friend is called democracy.

:-)

I see why Iran is in this situation right now.

Anyway, I will start with a question that if you have ever lied about something. If you have lied in your life, would that mean you are not muslim? take the blue pill and open your mind :)

the government should not be religious; therefore, she has to be equal to all religions. Turkey had to ban it due to the reason that There were many fundamentalists like ones in Iran, and those people mislead others for their own benefit. Turkey did experience that during the ottoman era; Nowadays, We all witness What is going on in Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia etc.

You cannot force people to live up the religion as you do; This is against the islam; the Islam never forces others to follow it.

After all you said; you do yet again misunderstand the meaning of democracy like Islam or freedom.

I really start to understand why Iran is isolated from the World.
ling is one thing, forcing people to lie is another thing.
what a lame excuse, how banning hijab in schools is gonna stop the fundamentalists? unless you wanna say the whole Muslims are fundamentalist, bring some better excuses.
forcing women to remove their Hijab before entering the schools and governmental buildings is exactly against Islam and human rights and democracy.
but apparently in turkey democracy means the ruling of minority; the ruling of military.

So you call it democracy when you force pople to wear hijabs?
And do you somehow imply that Iran is more democratic than Turkey?
Nobody is forced to have a specific lifestyle in Turkey, that my friend is called democracy.
yes, it's democracy when almost all the Iranian are muslims, when type of the system (Islamic republic) has been chosen in a free refrundum with 98.8 positive votes and again when the constitution has been selected during another free refrundum. it's called democracy.
Iran is a thousand times more democratic then turkey which it's constitution is chosen by a dictator and during a coup and is protected with a military which is again a leftover of the dictatorship and any minute may drop the government (as they have done it several times before).

What a beautiful understanding of democracy, guys you're so lucky having such democrat guys like mohsen.

ling is one thing, forcing people to lie is another thing.
what a lame excuse, how banning hijab in schools is gonna stop the fundamentalists? unless you wanna say the whole Muslims are fundamentalist, bring some better excuses.
forcing women to remove their Hijab before entering the schools and governmental buildings is exactly against Islam and human rights and democracy.
but apparently in turkey democracy means the ruling of minority; the ruling of military.

When your argument is refuted, you mix it with another example or arguments, Anyway, let me clearify them.

You claimed that ıf someone disobeys hijab, that means she is not muslim; and i asked you if you have ever lied, would that mean you are not muslim.

Now you mix it with another argument, and say ''forcing people to lie is another thing.''. The government cannot be religious; because she is not a person. Therefore she has to be equal to all religions. The main thing is that you cannot treat the government as a living entity.

The ban on hijab can stop fundamentalists, just as in Turkey, unlike Iran, Saudi Arabia etc. There was no ban on hijab in Turkey untill the fundamentalists draged the hijab into the politics and used that as symbol of their political movement.

However, ıf you say baning hijab is against human rights, then we can discuss it further. Because you are talking about the rights of individuals, not some fundamentalists or politic party and its politic agenda.

yes, it's democracy when almost all the Iranian are muslims, when type of the system (Islamic republic) has been chosen in a free refrundum with 98.8 positive votes and again when the constitution has been selected during another free refrundum. it's called democracy.

If it's against democracy to prohibit women from wearing hijab, it's also against democracy to prosecute those who don't want to wear hijab.
Voting for Islamic Republic doesn't mean they can do anything they want only because they have been voted by majority. People back then had a vague view about what an Islamic Republic is, and what it's gonna do or not.

Hijab should not be banned anywhere, whether in government institutions, public places or private ones, and I don't agree with those laws in Turkey, France or other countries, but at the same time, hijab should be absolutely free, and no one should be forced to wear it,by any means.

And many many Iranians are Muslims only in statistics and birth certificate, not in actual life, if use of hijab becomes free one day, you would be so surprised seeing number of women who don't want to wear hijab and ironically, this number has increased significantly compared to pre revolution era. All thanks to failed policy of mandatory hijab, which is creating problems that is much worse than simply exposed hairs.

When people are unnecessarily limited, they will seek alternatives and hence the situation usually becomes worse.

If it's against democracy to prohibit women from wearing hijab, it's also against democracy to prosecute those who don't want to wear hijab.
Voting for Islamic Republic doesn't mean they can do anything they want only because they have been voted by majority. People back then had a vague view about what an Islamic Republic is, and what it's gonna do or not.
Hijab should not be banned anywhere, whether in government institutions, public places or private ones, and I don't agree with those laws in Turkey, France or other countries, but at the same time, hijab should be absolutely free, and no one should be forced to wear it,by any means.
And many many Iranians are Muslims only in statistics and birth certificate, not in actual life, if use of hijab becomes free one day, you would be so surprised seeing number of women who don't want to wear hijab and ironically, this number has increased significantly compared to pre revolution era. All thanks to failed policy of mandatory hijab, which is creating problems that is much worse than simply exposed hairs.
When people are unnecessarily li
I am fully agree with you. It is really a joke some people always refer to a poll which was happened 33 years ago in their arguments and for how many years do they want to use that poll? 330 years? It is better to find a more logical reason.

I am fully agree with you. It is really a joke some people always refer to a poll which was happened 33 years ago in their arguments and for how many years do they want to use that poll? 330 years? It is better to find a more logical reason.

Everybody knows what the outcome of such a poll would be, if it was conducted today

Iran is a thousand times more democratic then turkey which it's constitution is chosen by a dictator and during a coup and is protected with a military which is again a leftover of the dictatorship and any minute may drop the government (as they have done it several times before).
You are trying to show laicism in Turkey as a forced system on People, its true that laicism was not elected democratically as State system but it came out that it was the best solution for Turkey.
The majority in Turkey is happy to have such a sytem where nobody can use his religious might to oppress other people.
Most people in Turkey look at ME and are thankful to Atatürk for his foresightly decision to make Turkey a laicist Republic rather than a religious Republic.

PS: i dont wanna go into a discussion about democracy with you since its senseless to argue with someone who thinks democracy is all about polls.

When people are unnecessarily limited, they will seek alternatives and hence the situation usually becomes worse.

You are in confusion and dilemma. at the same time. Half of you supports one thought, while the other part opposes it.

Back
Top Bottom