What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

Nice our jacobean ataturkists show their undemocratic faces, ataturk's acts never depend on the people of turkey, the west gave duties to him and he did it. You can find the duties of ataturk in the turkey of that time in the book of "The epic quest for oil, money and power written by daniel yergin". Ataturk is one like king faisal fought against the ottoman provoked by england. Ataturk is an internal collaborter for UK unlike king faisal. Let me write some in turkish for our jacobeans.

Atatürkçü zorbalar bilin ki zorbalığınızla var olamayacaksınız, millete rağmen birsey yapmayacaksınız, millet sizin ne kadar pragmatist ne kadar işbirlikçi olduğunuzu biliyor bu yüzden sevilmiyorsunuz geniş kitleler tarafindan.

You are a little bit confused.

Atatürk did fight against a few countries, one of which was England. You claim Atatürk is actually in collaberation with England. Atatürk did not fight against Ottoman, but the ones that were against the struggle with the enemies in order to establish a new country; how could you say this?
Your arguments are so mixed that i cannot see a way to explain them.

@Serpentine

Could you please check the ip of this member due to multiple account or something? Because it is impossible to claim such things without bad purposes.

The example of nudists walking in streets is irrelevant, it's a social taboo in all countries, but women without hijab weren't social taboos in Iran, not even now after all these years.
Who defines that 'minimum clothes' that people should wear? Who says the majority are in favor of mandatory hijab? Why don't they hold a referendum if they are so sure that majority wants it?

Your example about pre-revolution Iran doesn't make sense, because back then those stuff were allowed to be produced, but now, it doesn't mean that people who are willing to produce or use those stuff don't exist.

I never said there shouldn't be limitations. The law itself is basically a limitation that is a good thing. I'm saying unnecassary limitations should be lifted which I think mandatory hijab is one of them.

And about your example of small towns or cities. It's spreading in those places too, just like it spread in big cities, and not only in upper class families, but families from all levels and it's going to spread all over the country sooner or later, it's happening now, you can't deny that.
removing Hijab is and has been a social taboo in Iran too, only during the pahlavi era and by resorting to force this taboo broke, I don't know about where you live, but where I live, in the Azad university that I have educated and between my friends this taboo very well exists.

you asked about the revolution, you are not educated well because you dont know about that time, at the time people had freedom in everything except in political issues. who was the leader? ayatollah khomeini, have you ever read his messages before revolution in 1979? If you were living that time, you would be in love with him as you are muslim. he always were talking about freedom in everything, like french republic! everyone is free to spread his opinion, in a Islamic state no one force you to do anything,Do not be satisfied with this! not just this world, we will make a good place for you in other world! water will be free, electricity will be free, transportation will be free!he was criticizing shah why you execute some drug dealers!!

do you think leftists and Marxists were stupid!? all voted to Islamic republic and believed in khomeini. why? because of his speech before revolution, under an Islamic state everyone is free.
5 years after revolution people committed to wear hijab by law.

ForcedHijabDemnPostRev123.jpg

Iranian women demonstrate against mandatory Islamic Hijab, days after Iranian revolution.

people must be free to wear hijab or not, forcing people to wear hijab is as same as ban hijab in universities, governmental buildings and ...
both are wrong and against freedom.

How could you take the view that in a islamic republic all women should wear hijab? how it must be a rule in whole the society and it's not a personal rule?

I do not get your point.

You are saying people voted for IR due to freedom and economical reasons; and days later they did protest some of its policy like hijab.

In this case people then did not know the islam well or they were too much desperate and ignored The Islam, instead they focused on those reasons ; therefore did not take everything into consideration; but today people know Islam well; but this time they claim Hijab wearing must be by free choice.

If it is too complicated, then i write it agian another way:

what is the funciton of the Islam before Republic? When you say IR; what is it you are trying to tell?

what reza shah wanted to do , was what we see in turkey today. he wanted to destroy all infrastructures of iran (culture , economics , ...) and rebuild them based on western civilization . this doesn't work in a country like iran. reza shah was one of the reasons of iranians mass murder during WWII because of his stupid actions. he was a charismatic man but a politician ? hell no. no offense to turkish bros but turkey today has nothing left of their own to be proud of because their previous leaders though the only way of advancing is being like west . we never wanted to be like that.

removing Hijab is and has been a social taboo in Iran too, only during the pahlavi era and by resorting to force this taboo broke, I don't know about where you live, but where I live, in the Azad university that I have educated and between my friends this taboo very well exists.

Now you claim it is culturel issue in Iran; Can persian culture influence the Islam? Can persian people re-shape the islam according to their culture?

what reza shah wanted to do , was what we see in turkey today. he wanted to destroy all infrastructures of iran (culture , economics , ...) and rebuild them based on western civilization . this doesn't work in a country like iran. reza shah was one of the reasons of iranians mass murder during WWII because of his stupid actions. he was a charismatic man but a politician ? hell no. no offense to turkish bros but turkey today has nothing left of their own to be proud of because their previous leaders though the only way of advancing is being like west . we never wanted to be like that.

Now i can see Why Iran is that much developed in the region.

Could you please tell me on what werstern civilization is built? and then Could you please tell me on what Iranian civilization is built?

infrastructures of iran (culture , economics , ...)
please tell me about irans infrastructures in qajar times ?what of them vanished by reza shah
reza shah rebuilt iran
he had mistakes like every body

Now you claim it is culturel issue in Iran; Can persian culture influence the Islam? Can persian people re-shape the islam according to their culture?
then what is shie ? we made the right path that the whole world can't stand against it . shie is the path that comes from a persian and islamic culture and of course the only thing that stands against the greed of western countries

please tell me about irans infrastructures in qajar times ?what of them vanished by reza shah
reza shah rebuilt iran
he had mistakes like every body
he destroyed agriculture in iran and his son completed the act of his father. they invested most of irans budget in military and when the time came they couldn't stand even 1 day against soviet and uk . he was trying to isolated the religious culture in iran. he stopped publishing most of irans magz and newspapers and if he wasn't dethroned he would have changed the alphabet for sure.

What do you mean?
actually i wrote it arabic. i meant shia . :coffee:

Now i can see Why Iran is that much developed in the region.

Could you please tell me on what werstern civilization is built? and then Could you please tell me on what Iranian civilization is built?
iran is not that much developed in the region but iran at least has its own military industry without the help of even one western country. we are sending our own satellite without paying others to build them for us. we are advancing on our own and that matters.
about the second phrase , i didn't get what you mean .

Last edited:
then what is shie ? we made the right path that the whole world can't stand against it . shie is the path that comes from a persian and islamic culture and of course the only thing that stands against the greed of western countries

you want to jump into that topic, lets do. But first we have to pave the way with baisc points. As an expert please answer those questions:

What is shia? WHO established it? why is it established? What is the source of shia?

iran is not that much developed in the region but iran at least has its own military industry without the help of even one western country. we are sending our own satellite without paying others to build them for us. we are advancing on our own and that matters.
about the second phrase , i didn't get what you mean .

pleae read the previous posts of mine in order to understand what i meant.

you want to jump into that topic, lets do. But first we have to pave the way with baisc points. As an expert please answer those questions:

What is shia? WHO established it? why is it established? What is the source of shia?
i didn't ask any question. you asked about the influence of persian culture in islam and i answered . i have no interest in off topic. if you have a point just say it .

i didn't ask any question. you asked about the influence of persian culture in islam and i answered . i have no interest in off topic. if you have a point just say it .

Fair enough.

Then i understand that Shia is mainly based on culture, rather than The kuran and hadiths. Becuase you said ''shie is the path that comes from a persian and islamic culture ''

According to Oxford dictionary:

the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively:
2 the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society:

culture: definition of culture in Oxford dictionary (British & World English)

You are a little bit confused.

Atatürk did fight against a few countries, one of which was England. You claim Atatürk is actually in collaberation with England. Atatürk did not fight against Ottoman, but the ones that were against the struggle with the enemies in order to establish a new country; how could you say this?
Your arguments are so mixed that i cannot see a way to explain them.

@Serpentine

Could you please check the ip of this member due to multiple account or something? Because it is impossible to claim such things without bad purposes.
Oh man you really believe ataturk gave a war against western countries, it was a teather for making attaturk a hero, same atatturk was honoured by western power for saving them from ottoman. UK changed its policy from sending its own governor to its colonies to making its internal collobartors handing the ruling. By this means there will not be riot, and actually occured riots can be oppressd by the puppets. Hahaha yes i have so bad purpose :D

Oh man you really believe ataturk gave a war against western countries, it was a teather for making attaturk a hero, same atatturk is honoured by western power for saving them from ottoman. UK changed its policy from sending its own governor to its colonies to making its internal collobartors handing the ruling. By this means there will not be riot, and actually occured riots can be oppressd by the puppets. Hahaha yes i have so bad purpose :D

You are telling a story, and expect us to believe you.

WHO did honour Atatürk, when, on what purpose? please post some links.

UK did use greeks for her own business, yes; but what does it has to do with Atatürk? Atatürk did fight against the Greek army in the western Turkey and defeated them; just as Atatürk did also fight against Arab backstabbers in the middle east WHO were in collaberation with English government.

Back
Top Bottom