What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

I despise the man in your avatar. Perhaps someone could delete him, or your avatar.

not before your kind is deleted from the earth . we despise the face of rajavi kinda ppl .

powerful government to bombard and killing members of parliament and assault women in streets, really powerful!!!

we he was a disgusting creature destroying his own country , sucking its blood while people were dying of hunger . he was a sellout , he was appointed to "power" by brits , dismissed by them again .

pathetic creature

Dear friend, I like you and mean no disrespect, but people are not mko members just because they disagree with your political views

i must say you are right , not everyone who is against IRI is rajavi , they can be shahi , bhai as well :bounce:

Nice our jacobean ataturkists show their undemocratic faces, ataturk's acts never depend on the people of turkey, the west gave duties to him and he did it. You can find the duties of ataturk in the turkey of that time in the book of "The epic quest for oil, money and power written by daniel yergin". Ataturk is one like king faisal fought against the ottoman provoked by england. Ataturk is an internal collaborter for UK unlike king faisal. Let me write some in turkish for our jacobeans.

Atatürkçü zorbalar bilin ki zorbalığınızla var olamayacaksınız, millete rağmen birsey yapmayacaksınız, millet sizin ne kadar pragmatist ne kadar işbirlikçi olduğunuzu biliyor bu yüzden sevilmiyorsunuz geniş kitleler tarafindan.

Too bad, they didn't hang your parent at the time.......

Back
Top Bottom