What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

Using stones from ruins to to build new buildings was pretty common back then.

the stones of old architecture not only used in building that mosque it even used for building the houses in villages arround

@Serpentine
I thing this guy is using your section for trolling since he knows he cant do this in ours...

And this shows he is an intentionally troll...
Yeah my truth-seeker seems to you as troliling, actually ones as you are trolling to here by creating this thread here.

İ dont love ataturk because he killed thousands of muslim people after his coup by external aid, he fought against islam every time, we can see that his against to islam in the consitution of his coup. And after him his followers always kept be western collaborators as him. But your love to him not result from his policy benefiting to people of turkey, if there was an election in his era he wouldnot be elected. He stole the money of peole making a good life for himself and since there was no election he was a dictator as named founder leader serving to his western boss.

mohsen you are an idiot who just want to say something to highlight yourself. If you like this kind of argument, please use it for your Islamic believes to see how much percent of them will be craps.

Every one who try to destroy our islamic identity we will crush him and send him to hell like that tryant who wanted to westernize our country

He is ignoring our history which is proved by the International institutions by his stupid reasons. It is like an Egyptian ignores Pyramids in Egypt. Mohsen Please use your brain to prove the validation of several thousands Emamzadeh in Iran instead of our brilliant history and if you cant, please shut up.

İ dont love ataturk because he killed thousands of muslim people after his coup by external aid, he fought against islam every time, we can see that his against to islam in the consitution of his coup. And after him his followers always kept be western collaborators as him. But your love to him not result from his policy benefiting to people of turkey, if there was an election in his era he wouldnot be elected. He stole the money of peole making a good life for himself and since there was no election he was a dictator as named founder leader serving to his western boss.

Accusations without proof and evidences sign that the speaker is just puking hatred over.

The one that has to be explained is that The family of Atatürk is muslim; Atatürk was educated in muslim owned schools; Atatürk served in ottoman army; In independence wars Atatürk did fight against the kafir with the help of Turks, and now the people in Turkey are 99% muslim. However, one of them is accusing Atatürk of being against the islam.

btw, When Atatürk died, He left his all ownings to The Turkish people.

What about you beardies keep calling everyone opposes you as Zionists, Masons etc. :D
They even dont know the meaning of this Words, its allways the same with Radical Religious Retards, they just have a verbal diarrhea.

Typically words Radical Religious Retards sayind to different thinking people are:

-Zionist
-Zionist lover
-JEW (in Capital Letters)
-Mason
-Infidel
-Enemy of Islam
-Puppet of West
-etcetera
-etcetera

you like to call those who assault women to remove their hijab as a Muslim, but we know who they really are, and who is their master.

you like to call those who assault women to remove their hijab as a Muslim, but we know who they really are, and who is their master.
If you are referring to Atatürk, that never happened, please speak about things you know something about.

If you are referring to Atatürk, that never happened, please speak about things you know something about.
you want to deny the hijab ban in your country? in your country a women with hijab didn't even had the education right.
but no, I was specially talking about Reza shah, and what I wrote is exactly what he and his fellows did.
assaulting women in streets to remove their hijab.

Back
Top Bottom