What's new

nice footage of Reza Shah with Ataturk and others.

Abii, I didn't write it for you either. I just wanted to show the true face of Pahlavi and their fellow.

only some retards would support a puppet dictator who has been brought to power by U.K, the man who bombarded our parliament, the man who let foreigners occupy our country, the man who assassinated all opposite voices, the man who tried to westernize Iran in the most humiliating way, forcing men to wear western hats, forcing women to remove their hijab.
the whole pahlavi and qajar family did nothing but destroying Iran, during their era several times our country were occupied by other countries.
it wasn't just the religious people who trashed these dictators, it was the whole nation, of course you can't unite yourself with this nation cause you are not one of us.

he and his son even tried to manipulated Iran's history, destroyed an ancient mosque, faked a building as the kurosh tomb (while all historians agree that it's architecture belongs to ancient Greece and just 100 years ago people knew it as the tomb of the mother of Suleiman the prophet), transferred the materials to Takhte jamshid just to build us some new fake historic site, I'm a Shirazi and I live in Shiraz but I'm not interested in fake history. we may fool the tourists but we know that if you wanna see the real takhte jamshid, you have to go to the louvre paris.

the documentary about the fake buildings in Takhte Jamshid.
and it's just the minimum disaster that Pahlavi and their fellow like you created for Iran.

:omghaha:

Last edited:
only some retards would support a puppet dictator who has been brought to power by U.K, the man who bombarded our parliament, the man who let foreigners occupy our country, the man who assassinated all opposite voices, the man who tried to westernize Iran in the most humiliating way, forcing men to wear western hats, forcing women to remove their hijab.
the whole pahlavi and qajar family did nothing but destroying Iran, during their era several times our country were occupied by other countries.
it wasn't just the religious people who trashed these dictators, it was the whole nation, of course you can't unite yourself with this nation cause you are not one of us.

he and his son even tried to manipulated Iran's history, destroyed an ancient mosque, faked a building as the kurosh tomb (while all historians agree that it's architecture belongs to ancient Greece and just 100 years ago people knew it as the tomb of the mother of Suleiman the prophet), transferred the materials to Takhte jamshid just to build us some new fake historic site, I'm a Shirazi and I live in Shiraz but I'm not interested in fake history. we may fool the tourists but we know that if you wanna see the real takhte jamshid, you have to go to the louvre paris.

the documentary about the fake buildings in Takhte Jamshid.
and it's just the minimum disaster that Pahlavi and their fellow like you created for Iran.
WTF are you talking? You hate your own history and work of your own ancestors????

Most of the Persian artifacts in western museums are replicas of the actual artifacts that still exist in Iran. Cyrus Cylinder is in the UK because it was found in Iraq by British archaeologists. And WTF with faking historical sites? Do you have any idea about what you're talking?

WTF are you talking? You hate your own history and work of your own ancestors????

Most of the Persian artifacts in western museums are replicas of the actual artifacts that still exist in Iran. Cyrus Cylinder is in the UK because it was found in Iraq by British archaeologists. And WTF with faking historical sites? Do you have any idea about what you're talking?
I don't hate my history, I hate manipulation of history. and I'm talking based on undeniable evidences.
just one case from the documentary video for none Persian users;

project: adding (creating) a personal palace for our dear kurosh(Cyrus).
start of project on bare land:
13865161461.jpg

at the same time, the so called kurosh tomb with the remaining of other Islamic structures(mosque) around it:
13865165561.jpg

13865164671.jpg

transferring the stones to the Takhte Jamshid to build our king's new palace! :
13865168221.jpg

creating the wall around the project so nobody would interrupt them:
13865168222.jpg

advancing the project:
13865168223.jpg

finishing of project (unfortunately there was no more stones to steal for the walls,gates,...) :
13865168224.jpg

the view of so called kurosh tomb after stealing the stones from around it:
13865173261.jpg

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't hate my history, I hate manipulation of history. and I'm talking based on undeniable evidences.

Shame on you, brainwashed Arab parast, spreading lies against our nation's history. Your hero Khalkhali died of cancer and all kinds of diseases, remember that! Punishment from God for a liar, murderer, and vandal of history, no? lol

From UNESCO: Pasargadae - UNESCO World Heritage Centre

"The mausoleum chamber, on the top, has the form of a simple gable house with a small opening from the west. In the medieval period, the monument was thought to be the tomb of Solomon's mother, and a mosque was built around it, using columns from the remains of the ancient palaces. A small prayer niche (mihrab ) was carved in the tomb chamber. In the 1970s, during a restoration, the remains of the mosque were removed, and the ancient fragments were deposited close to their original location."

Shame on you, brainwashed Arab parast, spreading lies against our nation's history. Your hero Khalkhali died of cancer and all kinds of diseases, remember that! Punishment from God for a liar, murderer, and vandal of history, no? lol

"The mausoleum chamber, on the top, has the form of a simple gable house with a small opening from the west. In the medieval period, the monument was thought to be the tomb of Solomon's mother, and a mosque was built around it, using columns from the remains of the ancient palaces. A small prayer niche (mihrab ) was carved in the tomb chamber. In the 1970s, during a restoration, the remains of the mosque were removed, and the ancient fragments were deposited close to their original location."
Bravo!
I didn't even notice what he said at first. 90% of the time I don't read their posts. I'm glad I didn't because I would have blown a gasket.

The hezbollahi bozos that have been flooding this section need to gtf back to their hole in military.ir

Serpentine, love your mild mannered ***, but there needs to be a line somewhere. Why are we against those wahabi terrorists if we allow hezbollahi goons like Mohsen to destroy the forum like this?

In any civilized society, both of their sorry terrorist loving asses would be thrown into Guantanamo to rot together.

13865161461.jpg

at the same time, the so called kurosh tomb with the remaining of other Islamic structures(mosque) around it:
13865165561.jpg

13865164671.jpg

transferring the stones to the Takhte Jamshid to build our king's new palace! :
13865168221.jpg

creating the wall around the project so nobody would interrupt them:
13865168222.jpg

advancing the project:
13865168223.jpg

finishing of project (unfortunately there was no more stones to steal for the walls,gates,...) :
13865168224.jpg

the view of so called kurosh tomb after stealing the stones from around it:
13865173261.jpg

Mod Edit

Really bravo for posting.
Wolves colonists what have done!

you people resemble very similarity to brainwashed Wahhabis, and product is the same, some dictator worshipers.
if you would dare to watch the video, that historian explained all of these himself:
firstly based on what proof that mosque was built using remains of the ancient palace? zionist's opinion? that's the first question which you don't have any answer for.
secondly we had some greatest post Islam masters, why would they use some remaining from thousands years ago, to build a new mosque? were those even usable?
thirdly even based on your fake Zionist maps of that ancient palace the number of columns must be much much more.
and finally even that mosque was was part of our history, even if people of that era have used that material, their action is part of our history, that newer building which was thousands years old too became our history. you have no right to destroy part of our history just to create your favorite one. the fact is that you are the one who hates our history.

why your source doesn't say anything about this fact that till 1.5 century ago nobody has ever mentioned anything about pasargad? nothing in any historic book. we had our greatest king buried in there and everybody forgot that? not just forgot but also thought that's the tomb of solomo's mother? why your source doesn't mention about sudden stories which created by some western travelers just 1.5 century ago? and what was their proof to reject our own people's beliefs?

and again you don't have any answer for the architecture of that tomb, which has no similarity in any form to our Hekhamaneshi architecture.

that video shows plenty of flaws in these fake structures, like the stone inscriptions on the walls which our dear graver has skipped wherever he has reached to a crack or worm hole which are the result of thousands of passing years, and he has continued his sentence after these damages. he just wanted to make sure we can read the glorious of the king, and he has repeated this action in tens of similar situations, I just hope you don't wanna say these cracks and worm holes has been existed from the beginning.
there are much more, tell me if you need more.

Last edited:
you people resemble very similarity to brainwashed Wahhabis, and product is the same, some dictator worshipers.
if you would dare to watch the video, that historian explained all of these himself:
firstly based on what proof that mosque was built using remains of the ancient palace? zionist's opinion? that's the first question which you don't have any answer for.
secondly we had some greatest post Islam masters, why would they use some remaining from thousands years ago, to build a new mosque? were those even usable?
thirdly even based on your fake Zionist maps of that ancient palace the number of columns must be much much more.
and finally even that mosque was was part of our history, even if people of that era have used that material, their action is part of our history, that newer building which was thousands years old too became our history. you have no right to destroy part of our history just to create your favorite one. the fact is that you are the one who hates our history.

why your source doesn't say anything about this fact that till 1.5 century ago nobody has ever mentioned anything about pasargad? nothing in any historic book. we had our greatest king buried in there and everybody forgot that? not just forgot but also thought that's the tomb of solomo's mother? why your source doesn't mention about sudden stories which created by some western travelers just 1.5 century ago? and what was their proof to reject our own people's beliefs?

and again you don't have any answer for the architecture of that tomb, which has no similarity in any form to our Hekhamaneshi architecture.

that video shows plenty of flaws in these fake structures, like the stone inscriptions on the walls which our dear graver has skipped wherever he has reached to a crack or worm hole which are the result of thousands of passing years, and he has continued his sentence after these damages. he just wanted to make sure we can read the glorious of the king, and he has repeated this action in tens of similar situations, I just hope you don't wanna say these cracks and worm holes has been existed from the beginning.
there are much more, tell me if you need more.
So you think that everybody that is 'Western' who travelled to Iran or did archaeological research in Iran is a Zionist? lol, ok buddy, whatever makes you feel like a winner. :laugh:

Anyway, your bogus beliefs are rejected by everyone aside from Khalkhalist fanatics. Nobody here needs to prove anything to you because there are so many dozens of books on Iranian / Zoroastrian history and also articles that have been published in internationally recognized peer-reviewed academic publications that discuss Pasargadae, Greco-Roman accounts of Cyrus's tomb and why Parsagadae lay abandoned and forgotten for centuries by Iranians including why there was no mention of Cyrus the Great in the Shahnameh.

But you, you can just live in your little box where the Zionists cant touch you, lol. The rest of us can live here in reality. But you just be happy, ok? :lol:

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom