What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

OP got 2 positive rating for sharing this SHIT
Now if i'll share this type of SHIT about Pakistan what will i get Positive Ratings or Ban? :drag:

Because this is PDF.
Kuch bol ker tau dekho Jinnah sahib ko. Phir batatey hain tumhe.
You don't like it, you can leave.

kya ker lo, ge ban ke alaya? aur kuch nahi ker sakte na ? ya kuch aur bhi ker sakte ho? We all know , you can't face truth sometimes and run away .. but truth can't be hide if can't abel to see it.

Childish...
please tell those kids who keep running here and their when things happened ;) sunna mai MUSH ne Pak se bhag ne ka intazam Ker liya hai

have you heard how PA chiefs speaking from china .. begging for help.

Last edited:
@WebMaster , @Oscar , @Manticore , @Aeronaut

1.Is it OK in this forum to alter titles?
2.Is it Ok in this forum to call a democratically elected leader of a nation a "terrorist" especially when he isn't convicted?
3.Is it OK to call a man in uniform,a serving soldier, a terrorist? That too in a defence forum?

First administrator of this forum should stop calling this forum a International forum cause this is such a biased moderation on this forum we even seen.

please tell those kids who keep running here and their when things happened ;) sunna mai MUSH ne Pak se bhag ne ka intazam Ker liya hai

Get your matters straight, aaj phir aik aur laash drakhat say latki mili hai - kul mila k kitney ho gain CHARR. Apni ghar drust kar baad main Musharaf ki sochna.:coffee:

@WebMaster when we start same language for politicians (jinnah, jardari) then all of mod start to give negative rating to us.

Why such nonsense allowed by these lowlife peoples??
Whose jardari? :unsure:
Well, its the language your ex COAS spoke! :agree:

ok guys.. you all need to calm down here ... no need to bring jinnah here. . as no one bring Gandi ..they were Father of our nations.. so be respectful ... peoples have different opinions .. respect their POV..

as far as Hafiz saeed is concern our courts didnt accuse him of anything , similar to modi didnt get accused by your courts..
and ... just like in mumbai attack your forces recovered national ID's and other pakistani stuff to blame all stuff on Pakistan, same our forces recover indian made weapons and injections ....so for indians before accusing others , look into your own "banyaans "

for mods i think its time to close this thread :closed:

First administrator of this forum should stop calling this forum a International forum cause this is such a biased moderation on this forum we even seen.

To be frank mate,PDF has got the best moderation among defence forums I've seen.

Well...
A) Every country think the same about HF and like PAK keep on asking about AK khan ( which is international Thief) protect by PA and Govt. and OBL which is again protected by PA and ISI , US exposed internationally .

Same way PAK Army , govt protecting terrorist. World knows how PAK system works.

B) Mumbai attack was By PAK and many proofs is provided by Japan, US and Eu countries and arrested PAK citizen in those also.

C) Karachi attack, PAk has become the laughing joke which don't know ABCD etc , Showing Cancer drug as Factor-8 drug , Bullets and AK-47 as indian.... and Talibal made the PAK ISI , Ranger look foolish and dumb in front of world.

really , Goto to Indian forum , any PAK can say anything and go away. We are Indian don't control thought like ISI in PAK etc we are too open for citizen unlike PAK where you can get killed for speaking against ISI , PA etc..... see how many journalist killed by ISI and new channel got banned.

Hey man, do not get so emotional ... there is nothing like this what u have wrote. If compared with India, Pakistan has very low ratio of state sponsored crimes. You know, in current parliament, how many of your law makers are already booked for crimes.

In short, PDF is a credible forum so even Indians like to be members of it.

Other Indian forums offer us a better platform for discussions on Indian military stuff,politics etc which is not possible to that extent here.Indian forums are depended for info on Indian hardware,news etc

But to have a good fight,we come here:D
Here the number of members are more,so its more lively.
Since the moderation is fair,the playing field is level.So its nice to play here,in Indian forums,moderation is poor,so our opponents gets minimum chance to score,therefore its boring.

For me,I am here for past couple of years,and all my friends are here,so I like it more here!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom