What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Big mouth, go give the shit back to your country; but stop rather than giving so much brilliant ideas, give an idea of portable 'Hajut Khanas' to your government to serve the 70% of your national's interest. After all u r the born genius and bugger of the nation.

poor kiddo went home crying to his mom due to his lack of knowledge on his own navy. describes U

poor kiddo went home crying to his mom due to his lack of knowledge on his own navy. describes U

Puttar, get into the lap of your Mom the only place where morons like you could get peace.

By the way, knowledgeable shit, where you read in my posts that I am a naval expert as you are claiming. Puttar don't jump to conclusions as most of your nationals do. :P

Puttar, get into the lap of your Mom the only place where morons like you could get peace.

By the way, knowledgeable shit, where you read in my posts that I am a naval expert as you are claiming. Puttar don't jump to conclusions as most of your nationals do. :P

Gibberish with no english. You were the person who did not know the difference between a midget submarine (which i was talking about and thought it was midget meaning short man. sorry to spank your bottom but you are a person with no military knowledge. go on FOX news website and post. people are not so clued on there.

Gibberish with no english. You were the person who did not know the difference between a midget submarine (which i was talking about and thought it was midget meaning short man. sorry to spank your bottom but you are a person with no military knowledge. go on FOX news website and post. people are not so clued on there.

You know more English than goras ... :cheesy:
I know that scums like you born only in Indian military; you are a born coward and can't face the reality.
Your are so genius that IN is weighing on ur shoulders . Moron like you always have big foul mouths but no grey matter.
You are so knowledgeable and know English, that even you can't understand the topic.
Look at your bottom, it is hot red like monkeys bottom; so brutally spanked. Sorry, I have to do that, Colo-null sahib or you have to get to topic. :dance3:

You know more English than goras ... :cheesy:
I know that scums like you born only in Indian military; you are a born coward and can't face the reality.
Your are so genius that IN is weighing on ur shoulders . Moron like you always have big foul mouths but no grey matter.
You are so knowledgeable and know English, that even you can't understand the topic.
Look at your bottom, it is hot red like monkeys bottom; so brutally spanked. Sorry, I have to do that, Colo-null sahib or you have to get to topic. :dance3:
says a 16 year old with basic english typing skill but does not know how many chariots his navy has of the CE variety and has never been to Livorno.

says a 16 year old with basic english typing skill but does not know how many chariots his navy has of the CE variety and has never been to Livorno.

A childish nut who is expert in his own dreams, your are even no CE but a useless material only to be burnt to get rid off. A self proclaimed Livorno borned, huh! :lol:

A childish nut who is expert in his own dreams, your are even no CE but a useless material only to be burnt to get rid off. A self proclaimed Livorno borned, huh! :lol:
idiot Livorno is where ur SSG(N) came for training.

CE is the model of chariots ur navy uses and whose breathing system I co designed.

idiot Livorno is where ur SSG(N) came for training.

CE is the model of chariots ur navy uses and whose breathing system I co designed.

Moron nut, how many times I have to tell U that I am not an expert on navy.

Nut head stick to the topic rather than claiming U r the designer or expert on breathing system.

IF THAT IS TRUE, GET SOME GOOD BREATHING SYSTEM FOR YOU SO THE OXYGEN ENLIGHTEN YOUR GREY MATTER;) .

Moron nut, how many times I have to tell U that I am not an expert on navy.

Nut head stick to the topic rather than claiming U r the designer or expert on breathing system.

IF THAT IS TRUE, GET SOME GOOD BREATHING SYSTEM FOR YOU SO THE OXYGEN ENLIGHTEN YOUR GREY MATTER;) .
well with a moron like you even 100 % oxygen will not help. Yes you skipped the line when Allah was handing out brains.

well with a moron like you even 100 % oxygen will not help. Yes you skipped the line when Allah was handing out brains.

Fool, don't care for me, get your supply, you really need a boost.
You are so nut head that rather than talking logic on topic. You are somersaulting here and there. Nut behave like grown-up man and not like some nut kid:partay:.

You are so nut head that rather than talking logic on topic. You are somersaulting here and there. Nut behave like grown-up man and not like some nut kid:partay:.
ok mummy's boy go home it is late

ok mummy's boy go home it is late
I am off-days man. It is your time to go to your Mom :enjoy:.

leave the computer and get some exercise. I was in uniform before you were in liquid form. Go to fax channel.

Back
Top Bottom