What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Other Indian forums offer us a better platform for discussions on Indian military stuff,politics etc which is not possible to that extent here.Indian forums are depended for info on Indian hardware,news etc

But to have a good fight,we come here:D
Here the number of members are more,so its more lively.
Since the moderation is fair,the playing field is level.So its nice to play here,in Indian forums,moderation is poor,so our opponents gets minimum chance to score,therefore its boring.

For me,I am here for past couple of years,and all my friends are here,so I like it more here!
Other Indian forums offer us a better platform for discussions on Indian military stuff,politics etc which is not possible to that extent here.Indian forums are depended for info on Indian hardware,news etc

Since the moderation is fair,the playing field is level.So its nice to play here,in Indian forums,moderation is poor,so our opponents gets minimum chance to score,therefore its boring.

For me,I am here for past couple of years,and all my friends are here,so I like it more here!

in other wordz, you come here to troll. i have been on indian fora, they cant even stand an argument, counter questions and facts. all india hail india bla bla is their tone. pray we dont follow the suit or many indians will cease to make it on this forum.

Well that's your feeling and in no way I intend to hurt that. But similarly you should also respect our feeling and we highly respect Mr. Modi. And time is irrelevant in such cases, just because other politicians are corrupt and selfish doesn't mean ALL politicians are same. For example Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam he's one of those politicians whom I highly respect, admire and idolize.

And my signature also explains the same.
i agree but how can we compare the Father of nation,the man who made a whole new nation...a new country....with someone like Modi who is just a few days old in Prime Minister house? it will be like comparing Mr Ghandi with Nawaz Sharif or Zardari,which i wouldnt do....

National heroes are always placed alot higher than ordinary Politicians in respect and reputation....because they deserve it! you gotta understand the difference!

in other wordz, you come here to troll. i have been on indian fora, they cant even stand an argument, counter questions and facts. all india hail india bla bla is their tone. pray we dont follow the suit or many indians will cease to make it on this forum.
No sir,
We are not here to troll,atleast all of us aren't.Good fight means good debates and not troll war. So please don't put your words into my mouth.
pray we dont follow the suit
or many indians will cease to
make it on this forum.
And don't put up flamebaits. No matter whatever people like you do,I'll be on this forum as long as I need.

@WebMaster , @Oscar , @Manticore , @Aeronaut

1.Is it OK in this forum to alter titles?
2.Is it Ok in this forum to call a democratically elected leader of a nation a "terrorist" especially when he isn't convicted?
3.Is it OK to call a man in uniform,a serving soldier, a terrorist? That too in a defence forum?

They have been officially calling their own men in uniform as terrorists (kargil). So i dont think they will actually care about honour or respect that a soldier should get.

Dont get emotional in this forum, just because some donkey is braying ,you dont spend time to listen to it

Hey man, do not get so emotional ... there is nothing like this what u have wrote. If compared with India, Pakistan has very low ratio of state sponsored crimes. You know, in current parliament, how many of your law makers are already booked for crimes.
Buddy... i know , but what about PAK, do you even know who runs PAK? , PA , ISI or your elected ones;) ..... at least we know who runs India. Very low ratio , told that who? ISI or Geo whom PAK ISI got banned because it dare to speak against them.

You must be proud of ISI and army,everytime you are asked to step aside,because of your pass port...you must be really proud
we must be facing the problem but u r the ones getting stabbed in australlia ;)

That forums moderation is all messed up. Standards are pretty shabby. It only hurts them having mods that misuse their power.

Buddy... i know , but what about PAK, do you even know who runs PAK? , PA , ISI or your elected ones;) ..... at least we know who runs India. Very low ratio , told that who? ISI or Geo whom PAK ISI got banned because it dare to speak against them.

GEO dares to speak against PA/ISI because everyone knows that it is a funded channel from an NGO of Norway and that NGO is only playing a role of broker for a country (if you have so much information may be you know better about that country). I am a Pakistani and I myself does not like that channel who plays in the hands of enemies only for some bucks.

Maybe u seen yourself in mirror ... ;)

Midget = Submarine built by Cosmos spa. now who is idiot on the defence forum[/quote]

You are the one, as you can't answer the topic related question and try to derail because you don't have a ground under your feet.:coffee:

First administrator of this forum should stop calling this forum a International forum cause this is such a biased moderation on this forum we even seen.
Yet you stalk it? Relax and take a chill pill. I think its a great forum. Gen VK singh was out of line to tweet that as a minister. He should resign

GEO dares to speak against PA/ISI because everyone knows that it is a funded channel from an NGO of Norway and that NGO is only playing a role of broker for a country (if you have so much information may be you know better about that country). I am a Pakistani and I myself does not like that channel who plays in the hands of enemies only for some bucks.

Midget = Submarine built by Cosmos spa. now who is idiot on the defence forum

You are the one, as you can't answer the topic related question and try to derail because you don't have a ground under your feet.:coffee:[/quote]

says an idiot who does not know the difference between a midget submarine or a chariot. Go home kiddo your mom is calling you home.

Yet you stalk it? Relax and take a chill pill. I think its a great forum. Gen VK singh was out of line to tweet that as a minister. He should resign

says an idiot who does not know the difference between a midget submarine or a chariot. Go home kiddo your mom is calling you home.

A stupid moron wrote about midget subs while the topic is '
Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh, Puttar ur mom is weeping for you as u r hungry and out of your senses it is your time to go home.

If you can't answer the topic then don't do stunts a pure Indian style.

Bottom line, Indians forums are run by people who are not good moderates.
So Pakistani forum is a better choice for Indians :pakistan:.

Last edited:
A stupid moron wrote about midget subs while the topic is '
Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh, Puttar ur mom is weeping for you as u r hungry and out of your senses it is your time to go home.

If you can't answer the topic then don't do stunts a pure Indian style.

Bottom line, Indians forums are run by people who are not good moderates.
So Pakistani forum is a better choice for Indians :pakistan:.
Yet you are the self appointed resident expert without ever getting into olive green but yet your country men took my advice on the midgets. bugger of of boy.

They have been officially calling their own men in uniform as terrorists (kargil). So i dont think they will actually care about honour or respect that a soldier should get.

Dont get emotional in this forum, just because some donkey is braying ,you dont spend time to listen to it
no,,,,,i think not.....personal insults most of us can handle,,,,but this is a new low,,,i have already notified a official site regarding this,,,,

Yet you are the self appointed resident expert without ever getting into olive green but yet your country men took my advice on the midgets. bugger of of boy.

Big mouth, go give the shit back to your country; but stop rather than giving so much brilliant ideas, give an idea of portable 'Hajut Khanas' to your government to serve the 70% of your national's interest. After all u r the born genius and bugger of the nation.

Back
Top Bottom