What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

--
Orien
can you raise this at elite members levels
as MOD not replying me for the same
let them say PDF policy on this
yes or no
It's no point boss! The management cares a fig. We Indians just have to grin and bear the insults on this forum, which unfortunately is deteriorating by the day and has hit a new low with this thread.

It's better to join forums where there is intelligent discussion instead of PDF where there's rabid anti India tirades which needless to say are increasing by the day. Thread starters even get positive ratings (like this one) by the mods for India bashing. The more you bash and curse Indian PMs, COAS, Presidents etc, the more positive ratings you get! So what can you expect out here by reporting threads/posts to the management? Nix!

murderer appoint murderer as new army chief .. it happenz only in india .:D

Ha ha how is different from your worship of salam taseer's killer?

I m here; ready many times; U have to come here to see; U can also find here Mr Dawood.:dirol:
says an idiot whose forces called me to explain them breathing systems fitted on their midgets.

says an idiot whose forces called me to explain them breathing systems fitted on their midgets.[/quote]

Maybe u seen yourself in mirror ... ;)

murderer appoint murderer as new army chief .. it happenz only in india .:D
thats why Mush running from PAK and and Nawaz have to run to SA, Bhutto to UK......... after becoming PAK head , either they get killed or they have to take refuge in other country.

World'd 21st century wonder who ex president live in refugee....

I m here; ready many times; U have to come here to see; U can also find here Mr Dawood.:dirol:
not only Dawood , world top 10 terrorist along with its supports aka , PA and its ISI....;)

[quote="Alfa-Fighter, post: not only Dawood , world top 10 terrorist along with its supports aka , PA and its ISI....;)[/quote]

What u r waiting for come and get Dawood who belongs to u; and also list the others so we prepare them for hand-over to u.:dance3:

equating Jinnah with today's Politician? arent fair!
Well that's your feeling and in no way I intend to hurt that. But similarly you should also respect our feeling and we highly respect Mr. Modi. And time is irrelevant in such cases, just because other politicians are corrupt and selfish doesn't mean ALL politicians are same. For example Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam he's one of those politicians whom I highly respect, admire and idolize.

And my signature also explains the same.

@WebMaster when we start same language for politicians (jinnah, jardari) then all of mod start to give negative rating to us.

Why such nonsense allowed by these lowlife peoples??

Because this is PDF.

Kuch bol ker tau dekho Jinnah sahib ko. Phir batatey hain tumhe.

You don't like it, you can leave.

Because this is PDF.

Kuch bol ker tau dekho Jinnah sahib ko. Phir batatey hain tumhe.

You don't like it, you can leave.
--
Dear
pakistani member opnley abuse PM modi
please understadn
Jinnah gandhi are alos human but with all mistake
they worked for people so likes and respected ..
we just want respect of Head of state postion nothng more
is that any wrong?
@Aeronaut @Manticore @Chak Bamu@WebMaster
please clear your stand on same or this wiill go on and on

@WebMaster , @Oscar , @Manticore , @Aeronaut

1.Is it OK in this forum to alter titles?
2.Is it Ok in this forum to call a democratically elected leader of a nation a "terrorist" especially when he isn't convicted?
3.Is it OK to call a man in uniform,a serving soldier, a terrorist? That too in a defence forum?

[quote="Alfa-Fighter, post: not only Dawood , world top 10 terrorist along with its supports aka , PA and its ISI....;)

What u r waiting for come and get Dawood who belongs to u; and also list the others so we prepare them for hand-over to u.:dance3:[/quote]

well we came your Militry chief run and sit in China due to fear and your PM gone to hide in US ........ last time 71 i remember when India came to take something from PAK.......:rofl:

@WebMaster , @Oscar , @Manticore , @Aeronaut

1.Is it OK in this forum to alter titles?
2.Is it Ok in this forum to call a democratically elected leader of a nation a "terrorist" especially when he isn't convicted?
3.Is it OK to call a man in uniform,a serving soldier, a terrorist? That too in a defence forum?
Sometimes Yes.
Clue : Please check who gave the Positive rating to OP.

Back
Top Bottom