What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

Whatever the case but VK singh called dalbir a Killer of thousand's Kashmiri's so basically he is a killer and w.r.t Modi do i need to say more..So i don't think so if there is any problem with the Headline..
link mister !

And you just got a positive rating for this tripe?

WTF is happening to PDF? Its standard is heading south at light speed.

Calling an Indian PM and COAS murders and terrorists seems par for the course out here. Obnoxious!

@WebMaster what's going on here? How are you allowing such gutter posts? Are Pakistanis here not bound by propriety, and terms and conditions of PDF?

THIS SUCKS! :tdown:
--
see my post in whatever thread i alredy raised this issue before
mod have silent approval for that
they did not speak for many times despite many reminders
when i raised alram over jinnah direct action day then manticore replyed
saying father of nation should be respected which should be ..
but did not took action for the same

Warna kya? Send Terrorists? :D

Plz do......Especially after Modi Win. :D
--
dont encournage them
we export IT they export T - terrosisma but now market is wider for them IT -Internatonal

--
see my post in whatever thread i alredy raised this issue before
mod have silent approval for that
they did not speak for many times despite many reminders
when i raised alram over jinnah direct action day then manticore replyed
saying father of nation should be respected which should be ..
but did not took action for the same

--
dont encournage them
we export IT they export T - terrosisma but now market is wider for them IT -Internatonal
OUCH.......... :rofl:

veryone seems to hate everyone else........... same stuff going in society as well......... everyone seems to be jealous of everyone else............. Pakistan is a
--
that opinion should be based on facts and not air thinking.
Court Clears Narendra Modi in Riots Case - India Real Time - WSJ
they wack him despite he cleared by court
but
protect him
despite UN called him terrosit
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organization in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.
and the biggest hypocrisy is that even there government is said that its terror out fit but you know pakistan was safe haven for osama bin laden too !

Last edited:
Indian neutrality at its best ... ok you believe US. They kick modi by denying visa due to his involvement in Muslim genocide; so it is true (according to your logic).

So the crashed stealth helicopter we saw was pakistani? Dear sir wake up and smell some coffee.

Cut it out already, Their ain't nothing that you guys can do beside saying don't take panga ... palle ni dhela kardi mela mela.

Teray paas bohat dehlay hain; 70% ko pehlay hajat khanay banwa dey phir baat karna.

This is outrageous,calling a democratically elected leader and a man in uniform terrorists!:hitwall:

So the crashed stealth helicopter we saw was pakistani? Dear sir wake up and smell some coffee.

Bhai sub drama tha, everyone was not aware of the situation. Thumharay jaisay kisi josheelay nay gira diya.

Why u fail to understand that heli was torn into pieces and the on-board everyone was safe. Iron-man thay kya. I advise you not to use too much supari aur gutkas. :disagree:

Bhai sub drama tha, everyone was not aware of the situation. Thumharay jaisay kisi josheelay nay gira diya.

Why u fail to understand that heli was torn into pieces and the on-board everyone was safe. Iron-man thay kya. I advise you not to use too much supari aur gutkas. :disagree:
why make incomprehensible posts on a english forum? Mama is calling you go back home

Back
Top Bottom