What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

They are terrorist since they supporting Afghan and some blochis in Baluchistan against Pakistan
But you idiots always underestimated Pakistan's ISI & Armed forces
Pakistan Army Zindabad :pakistan:

As Zakir Naik said, its OK to terrorize terrorists.

Anyway I've maintained from day 1, this V K Singh guy is a loose cannon and he belongs to AAP and not BJP. All those Indian posters who were his ardent followers must realise now that he's a fool who thinks he's right and everyone else wrong. AAP qualities, NOT fit to be in govt.

Fire him, NOW!

They are terrorist since they supporting Afghan and some blochis in Baluchistan against Pakistan
But you idiots always underestimated Pakistan's ISI & Armed forces
Pakistan Army Zindabad :pakistan:
You must be proud of ISI and army,everytime you are asked to step aside,because of your pass port...you must be really proud

@Aeronaut @WebMaster Will you guys please put an end to such kind of cheap insults thrown at our PM and now even COAS.

Buddy this isn't Bharat rakshak where Anti Army news based on reality will be deleted....Plus your own ex-COAS is calling him a Killer so don't you sue VK singh in the court instead of crying here..

Why did it take soo long to reach PDF????? I was expecting this from yesterday........

@OP I love the heading mate....... It could not have been better if the intent was to start a troll thread.....

Last edited:
Buddy this isn't Bharat rakshak where Anti Army news based on reality will be deleted....Plus your own ex-COAS is calling him a Killer so don't you sue VK singh in the court instead of crying here..
See the title of the tread and the actual headline,that will help you understand the mindset of the op.

As Zakir Naik said, its OK to terrorize terrorists.

Anyway I've maintained from day 1, this V K Singh guy is a loose cannon and he belongs to AAP and not BJP. All those Indian posters who were his ardent followers must realise now that he's a fool who thinks he's right and everyone else wrong. AAP qualities, NOT fit to be in govt.

Fire him, NOW!
that exactly what we are doing with hindu terrorist we are terrorism them for their terrorist activities in neighbouring country be it afghanistan , bangladesh china , or srilanka

You must be proud of ISI and army,everytime you are asked to step aside,because of your pass port...you must be really proud
Same with you when you arrive Pakistan on Indian Passport lol
This is common thing I had seen alot of Bangladeshi and Indian stop by Dubai forces on airpot
Never excused them because they always do this thing to prove us as terrorist but always fail and we enjoy their defeat :police:

Back
Top Bottom