What's new

Next Indian Army Chief Dalbir Singh is Head of killers and robbers : Retd. Gen. V K Singh

We dont care your opinion.For us he is a patriot . pure blooded patriot Indian.
I know your problem.Before he become the PM your guys spew shit against him in different threads.So when he become PM of Republic of India you cant digest.
You know tough times is coming for anti-India peoples.
About Gen VK Singh .These same General killed a lot of Pakistanis and others during his service in Indian Army.And that is what they paid for.
So this type of :blah::blah::blah::blah: is a comedy to us.

We have seen kiske phati hoi hey Afghanistan may LOL after withdrawal! :rofl:

Yups, she doesn't much go out......... only in evenings......... I was thinking of sending her back to Europe, but she misses me and doesn't want to leave at the moment........ let's see, maybe 51+ degrees changes her mind! :P
nah not just that....wait for a few more days....say 51+ degrees,in Ramadan while fasting,then take her to any of your ancestral village ..where even generators and UPS dont work after some hours....with excessive loadshedding and all....then make her go out for shopping only in the afternoon.....let her face and interact more of those typical Pakistani aunties who often taunt others on small things:enjoy:...i bet she wouldnt survive an hour then here:p: and would run back the very next day!:bunny:

Tell you PM and Military to move 80% of your Military along with

We have see kiske phati hoi hey Afghanistan may LOL after withdrawal! :rofl:

Present points will sold proofs.Other wise cut the BS.
Take it from here .You cant do anything about this.You cant do anything in Afghanistan:lol: .So Chill

PROUD OF TERRORISM. Uske alaawa kar bhi kya sakte ho. :D
Same vis-versa ;)

Present points will sold proofs.Other wise cut the BS.
Take it from here .You cant do anything about this.You cant do anything in Afghanistan:lol: .So Chill

If we can't do anything in Afghanistan tu phir har kutay bilay kay marnay yaan zakmi honay pe Afghanistani Indian embassy pe shoor na machaaya karoo lolzzzzzz :rofl:

Ajmal Qassai was an indian puppet, everyone knows - Samjhoota express done by you indian terrorists and your army was also involved by providing RDX to terrorists. You still seems to be in denial mode.
You do send your terrors providing all money, ammo and training.
OBL was dead since long, only drama was played to put final nail on the coffin.
Dawood ko agar tu nay deekh hi liya hai tu moodi sarkaar say kaho aa kaar laay jaaye.

Lets be frank your hypothesis is genuine as OBL being a guest lecturer in PMA, though he lived there

What mistake? U dont offer Shahadat Namaz if hes not ur man. Talk sense plz.

And By da way, Modi never killed anyone. One person cannot kill anyone. It were diff groups who dont come under Modi. But Modi did do enough to put all behind bars. Its was Congress plan to pressurize then NDA govt. Today they got what they deserved. Dirty Politics always end with this result.

From the very first day, I know the Ajamal Qassai's drama was prepared by Indian government with some other countries. I never offered any type of prayer for that so called indian puppet. I am talking all sense.

Look what your Congress done or BJP, after all their actions affected the Muslims.

OK. Wanna compete? Fir bolna mat haar gaye? :D :D :D

Bade Bhai se pange nahi dost. Warna lene ke dene. And u know this better. :)

tumnay jo karna tha karlya ub hamare bare.. 10 saal ka badla b tu chukana hey wesay tumharay saath b akeer koi kutay wali hey... na tumko China *** pe rakhta hey na Pakistan ... woh bechara eek Bangladesh hey usnay b jaan choranay ke soochli hoi hey.. pechay rah gaya Srilanka woh wesay b Pakistan ko favor karta hey kabeh tumko... LOL ageeb bara bhai hey jisko sab nay **** pe rakha huwa hey tu ego hurt hoti hey tu kudh he sheshay kay samnay kharay hokar regional power reginal power karta rahta hey hahahahaha other side ub Afghanistan may 10 saal say US underware kay nechay chup kar terrorism karta raha hey ub jab US nikalnay laga hey tu phati hoi hey .. waah yaar kamaal ka bara bhai hey hahhahahahah

From the very first day, I know the Ajamal Qassai's drama was prepared by Indian government with some other countries. I never offered any type of prayer for that so called indian puppet. I am talking all sense.

Look what your Congress done or BJP, after all their actions affected the Muslims.
Ha Ha. U still dont reply why HAFEEZ SAYEED offering Shahadat Namaz for Kasab?

tumnay jo karna tha karlya ub hamare bare.. 10 saal ka badla b tu chukana hey wesay tumharay saath b akeer koi kutay wali hey... na tumko China *** pe rakhta hey na Pakistan ... woh bechara eek Bangladesh hey usnay b jaan choranay ke soochli hoi hey.. pechay rah gaya Srilanka woh wesay b Pakistan ko favor karta hey kabeh tumko... LOL ageeb bara bhai hey jisko sab nay **** pe rakha huwa hey tu ego hurt hoti hey tu kudh he sheshay kay samnay kharay hokar regional power reginal power karta rahta hey hahahahaha other side ub Afghanistan may 10 saal say US underware kay nechay chup kar terrorism karta raha hey ub jab US nikalnay laga hey tu phati hoi hey .. waah yaar kamaal ka bara bhai hey hahhahahahah
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sach to ye hai ki Our Economy is reviving, Everyone is coming back with investments, China is dying to invest in India and Pakistan is enjoying by their Laadle self created Taliban Blasting in ***. :D

Sach Kadva hota hai.............Baki jo bhaukna hai bhauk. :D

You failed to read the posts:P. I told u may be in mistake when media (GEO) claims that he was Muslim which proven wrong.

NEVER...

Proven Wrong? By Whome? Zaid Hameed? :D :D

Ur govt still stands by the claim of they being Pakistanis. Go back and see where I posted links which shows ur Courts have accepted the voice samples matched to Zarar Shah. Even Zarar Shah is Indian? Pak Govt officially accepted Kasab as Pakistani. Deal with it rather than age old Denial Mode.

PAK is really a Banana republic , where All news are supplied by ISI, anyone tell truth , will be banned in PAK. No wonder someday ISI decide to make Sun rises from West and started in new. " Western conspiracy, Sun rises from West but West told it rises from East" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom