What's new

Newsweek on Americans: How Dumb Are We?

Oh, while the average American might be what you call "stupid", the neo-cons in their think tanks holding the strings to the Bush marionette are anything but. They are greedy white men who wants to rule the world. They want to see American power imposed on every country. They want the world to dance to America's tune. American imperialism is made easier by your patriotism, which they can twist to their own profit. You are a sad case of "democracy". Really it is a kleptocracy.

That is again NOT racist. It's a valid criticism of your political ideology!! Like y'all love to call Americans - capitalist imperialists!

When one doesnt understand simple things, such people are called idiots or stupid! Take your pick.

I refer you to the following wise words:
Racist abuse and harassment are prominent forms of direct discrimination found here on this forum.
You have plenty of smart racists around here, they will bite you and then claimed to be bitten.
They also have the knack of hiding behind the dictionary whenever the word "racist" is thrown at them.

I hope you see the resemblance. Provided you have the required read comprehension skill that is.

You cannot help but 'love' such a person. The way one would 'love' a pet rock.

Lol. Like that big space rock dug out from the crater in Arizona. But hey, atleast that rock traveled millions of miles though space and has some value and "rock wisdom" - if ever there was such a thing!!

American Imperialism was directly responsible for the tragedy of 9/11. When you destroy people's homes, yours get burnt down in return. What is your country's response? More invasions of Middle Eastern countries. Good luck on the next terrorist attack. I'm sure your god will see the justice in it.

I hope you see the resemblance. Provided you have the required read comprehension skill that is.

I love you man. And I love how you take words from hippie/commie rhetoric and stitch them together to give a semblance of meaning to your posts. Alas. But hey you try!! ;)

Btw, there's an open air ice skating rink in NY, if you are interested! Good summer times, man.

I love you man. And I love how you take words from hippie/commie rhetoric and stitch them together to give a semblance of meaning to your posts. Alas. But hey you try!! ;)

Btw, there's an open air ice skating rink in NY, if you are interested! Good summer times, man.

What would you do without me? Your life on PDF would be empty and meaningless.;)

“Americans are so stupid that when one got locked in a toilet his bowel burst, and when one got locked in the supermarket he died of hunger”
~ British on Stupid americans

“NO U!”
~ Americans on the British

“Why does everyone hate us?”
~ Americans on The World

“I'm going to have to ask you to sit at the kids' table.”
~ The UN on America

“Would you like fries with that?”
~ Americans on Obesity

“We have nukes.”
~ Americans on Foreign Policy

“Praise Jeezus! Islam, Judaism, and that one with the blue guy!”
~ Americans on Religion

“I don't give a f*ck”
~ American teenager on their future

Enjoy these and more on Unclopedia:
Stupid Americans - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

I love uncyclopdeia! Did you read this one? :rofl:

American Imperialism was directly responsible for the tragedy of 9/11. When you destroy people's homes, yours get burnt down in return. What is your country's response? More invasions of Middle Eastern countries. Good luck on the next terrorist attack. I'm sure your god will see the justice in it.

Are you ok? Time for the next therapy session, maybe? Interesting you live in Canada. Did we not let you in? Is that the reason for this crazed rhetoric? Perhaps, some kool-aid might be in order.

Are you ok? Time for the next therapy session, maybe? Interesting you live in Canada. Did we not let you in? Is that the reason for this crazed rhetoric? Perhaps, some kool-aid might be in order.

I am very proud of my adopted nation, Canada, for sticking to its principles and avoiding the unjust Iraq war. I'm curious. Did you fall for Bush's lies? Did you cheer on the GI's as they invaded a country for not having WMD's?

I am very proud of my adopted nation, Canada, for sticking to its principles and avoiding the unjust Iraq war. I'm curious. Did you fall for Bush's lies? Did you cheer on the GI's as they invaded a country for not having WMD's?
Hmmm...Thought wikileaks with the yellowcake pretty much exonerated Bush.

It is not that difficult to spot the patterns. Read them often enough and you can spot the fraud.

Back
Top Bottom