What's new

Newsweek on Americans: How Dumb Are We?

You dont give up dont you? First you and your ilk accuse anyone critical of China's policies as Racist. When asked to come up with specific examples, you defer and generalize without giving support to your claims.
Then when you dont understand the meaning of simple sentences or implied meaning of sentences referring another topic, you accuse others of being in cahoots to oppose you.
And then pat each other's backs and go back to calling names to whoever doesnt agree with your pov or who is Not Chinese. If that isnt racist, then what is?

So much for your high IQ, can you guys counter the posts with valid arguments without as much as laying a cyber finger on the poster? Up for the challenge? Lets see how that high IQ works for you. If you cannot, then you'll are just plain stupid ranting racists with no critical thinking and comprehension skills.

I don't trust new sources or surveys to provide a accurate detail.

1000 Americans were interviews, doesn't say what age or background. And there is over 330 million Americans.

5000 Indian men were surveyed and statistics say they have the smallest d**ks in the World. Like i said they could have been anywhere, they could have been malnurised slums people and India has a population of over 1 Billion people. (this was on Mansweres btw).

I never trust surveys it chats sh*t

I don't trust new sources or surveys to provide a accurate detail.

1000 Americans were interviews, doesn't say what age or background. And there is over 330 million Americans.

5000 Indian men were surveyed and statistics say they have the smallest d**ks in the World. Like i said they could have been anywhere, they could have been malnurised slums people and India has a population of over 1 Billion people. (this was on Mansweres btw).

I never trust surveys it chats sh*t

Exactly, like statisticians love to say, "show us raw data and tell us what you want to prove". (I agree its an exaggerated criticism- no offence to the statisticians)

You dont give up dont you? First you and your ilk accuse anyone critical of China's policies as Racist. When asked to come up with specific examples, you defer and generalize without giving support to your claims.
Then when you dont understand the meaning of simple sentences or implied meaning of sentences referring another topic, you accuse others of being in cahoots to oppose you.
And then pat each other's backs and go back to calling names to whoever doesnt agree with your pov or who is Not Chinese. If that isnt racist, then what is?

So much for your high IQ, can you guys counter the posts with valid arguments without as much as laying a cyber finger on the poster? Up for the challenge? Lets see how that high IQ works for you. If you cannot, then you'll are just plain stupid ranting racists with no critical thinking and comprehension skills.

Earlier this thread, I called out rollingstones for posting racist posts and you have licked his spittle in your eagerness to defend him, going so far as to accuse me of stupidity and racism.

If you are so morally and intellectually enlightened, why are you afraid to talk about your racist posts on this thread? Respond to the racist comments in post 65. What are you afraid of? You need to live up to people's racist comments. Until you do, you have no credibility in this forum, no matter how much you groan about our supposed lack of comprehension skills. If you want your opinion to be heard and believed, you need to show that you're a responsible human being, and that includes respecting the forum members. You need to quite pointless disparaging remarks and racial slurs. Until then, you're nothing more than that worthless ignorant man the article defines as a cancer in America.

Moreover, you made the empty accusation that all Chinese members "mistake and misconstrue criticism of a country's policies as racism". But you have not provided me any evidence to back it up: not a single post, not a single conversation. Instead you give me links to dead posts with dozes of pages of discussion like this. Until you back up your argument, you're nothing than a racist ignoramus playing with smoke and mirrors.

I don't you what you're getting at gambit. I was defending the American Landing on the Moon. I admire their scientific and technological achievements. However, when Bush invades a country to destroy phantom WMD's, I also reserve the right to say "I told you so".
I did not expect you to. I do not think you are smart enough to understand. I see a Chinese from a country that has nowhere the scientific achievements of the country whose citizens he call 'stupid' while using the instrument, the Internet, that said 'stupid' people invented and continuing to refine and improve.

Earlier this thread, I called out rollingstones for posting racist posts and you have licked his spittle in your eagerness to defend him, going so far as to accuse me of stupidity and racism.

If you are so morally and intellectually enlightened, why are you afraid to talk about your racist posts on this thread? Respond to post 65. You need to live up to your racist comments. Until you do, you have no credibility in this forum, no matter how much you groan about our supposed lack of comprehension skills. If you want your opinion to be heard and believed, you need to show that you're a responsible human being, and that includes respecting the forum members. You need to quite pointless disparaging remarks and racial slurs. Until then, you're nothing more than that worthless ignorant man the article defines as a cancer in America.

Moreover, you made the empty accusation that all Chinese members "mistake and misconstrue criticism of a country's policies as racism". But you have not provided me any evidence to back it up: not a single post, not a single conversation. Instead you give me links to dead posts with dozes of pages of discussion like this. Until you back up your argument, you're nothing than a racist ignoramus playing with smoke and mirrors.

Yes the likes of you who dont understand things are really stupid and racist.

No, post 65 (whatever your fascination with that ONE)- its NOT racist.

No, I will not post anything unless you and your ilk show me where people you accuse of being racist have such posts against the Chinese. I narrowed it down to two threads. There is a search option. Use it.

And you just proved what I said in my last post. You cannot argue without calling anyone names. So much for that high IQ!!!

I did not expect you to. I do not think you are smart enough to understand. I see a Chinese from a country that has nowhere the scientific achievements of the country whose citizens he call 'stupid' while using the instrument, the Internet, that said 'stupid' people invented and continuing to refine and improve.

Again, I admire American scientific and technological achievement, but I detest American imperialism. There is no contradiction, and I don't appreciate your attempt to pigeon-hole me as a communist propaganda element as you have down throughout your "career" in PDF. Unlike people like you, I can manage to get a point across without racially insulting other members as "stupid" without just cause. You, unfortunately, may be beyond the pale. What other names would like to call me? You can do it. Get it out of your system.

Again, I admire American scientific and technological achievement, but I detest American imperialism.
Yes...The stale 'imperialism' charge. A word that can be so broadly defined that its convenient usage by people like you rendered it useless beyond its rhetorical convenience. Yaaaawwwwnnnn...

There is no contradiction,...
Of course there is. Being 'imperialistic' is not an innate 'racial' characteristic.

...and I don't appreciate your attempt to pigeon-hole me as a communist propaganda element as you have down throughout your "career" in PDF.
But you are. And I will pigeon-hole anyone I feel like it.

Unlike people like you, I can manage to get a point across without racially insulting other members as "stupid" without just cause. You, unfortunately, may be beyond the pale. What other names would like to call me? You can do it. Get it out of your system.
Calling anyone 'stupid' is not a racist insult.

Yes the likes of you who dont understand things are really stupid and racist.

No, post 65 (whatever your fascination with that ONE)- its NOT racist.

No, I will not post anything unless you and your ilk show me where people you accuse of being racist have such posts against the Chinese. I narrowed it down to two threads. There is a search option. Use it.

And you just proved what I said in my last post. You cannot argue without calling anyone names. So much for that high IQ!!!

I'm glad I understand you better. When rollingstone called me "brainwashed red shirt", obviously he is not being racism. When he makes that claim that Chinese, as a race, by nature is "brainwashed", and incapable of rational thinking, and by implication, Americans are free thinkers and racially superior to the Chinese; that's not racism.

When you defend racism, you are being racist.

Yes...The stale 'imperialism' charge. A word that can be so broadly defined that its convenient usage by people like you rendered it useless beyond its rhetorical convenience. Yaaaawwwwnnnn...
It has a very precise definition. When your country invades Iraq, kills hundreds of thousands, and steal their oil as Donald Trump "trumps".

Of course there is. Being 'imperialistic' is not an innate 'racial' characteristic.
Don't twist my words. Why don't you condemn wrong when you see it, instead of defending American imperialism. That's hypocrisy.

But you are. And I will pigeon-hole anyone I feel like it.
See, that's what I'm talking about. Gambit's got a reputation here on the forum.

Calling anyone 'stupid' is not a racist insult.
It is when you only call Chinese members here "stupid"

I'm glad I understand you better. When rollingstone called me "brainwashed red shirt", obviously he is not being racism. When he makes that claim that Chinese, as a race, by nature is "brainwashed", and incapable of rational thinking, and by implication, Americans are free thinkers and racially superior to the Chinese; that's not racism.
That is again NOT racist. It's a valid criticism of your political ideology!! Like y'all love to call Americans - capitalist imperialists!
When you defend racism, you are being racist.

When one doesnt understand simple things, such people are called idiots or stupid! Take your pick.

That is again NOT racist. It's a valid criticism of your political ideology!! Like y'all love to call Americans - capitalist imperialists!

When one doesnt understand simple things, such people are called idiots or stupid! Take your pick.

It is indeed racism. Rollingstone covers his racism in a veneer of shallow-minded political attack. In his mind, all Chinese live under Stalinist dictatorship. And when you defend his racist slurs, you are nothing better than the grubby gubbi you call yourself.

It is indeed racism. Rollingstone covers his racism in a veneer of shallow-minded political attack. In his mind, all Chinese live under Stalinist dictatorship. And when you defend his racist slurs, you are nothing better than the grubby gubbi you call yourself.

Lol. <facepalm> What a gem!

I love you man, I really love you! xoxoxoxoxox

It has a very precise definition. When your country invades Iraq, kills hundreds of thousands, and steal their oil as Donald Trump "trumps".
Stupid people cannot do the things you conveniently throw under the broadly defined word 'imperialism'. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom