What's new

Newsweek on Americans: How Dumb Are We?

Have to respect Gambit for standing up for the majority of Americans out there who are less able and fortunate. Although whatever he says means nothing to the real world. :lol:

I am very proud of my adopted nation, Canada, for sticking to its principles and avoiding the unjust Iraq war. I'm curious. Did you fall for Bush's lies? Did you cheer on the GI's as they invaded a country for not having WMD's?

You are a joker. More than half of America was against Bush. And that's why the Republicans are out of office. The people also have voted in a new breed among the Republicans themselves who are taking the nation along the right path now, cutting spending etc. If you think American people wont question these things and vote in people who wont let such things happen again, then either you are too close to the arctic circle with communications cut off or you are just yet another communist plant using Canada as a plank to spout your moronic PR.

I love how all the chinos here think they are being original by regurgitating the ccp's propaganda machine.

America has its fair share of smart and dumb people, like every other country. Most American people are well-intentioned & want to know the truth, but get badly swayed by the propaganda preached by the media here, which reflects badly on the whole nation. The lack of critical thinking, individual thought, & the rising sense of self-esteem to the point of narcissism amongst the masses is a huge problem.

What I am curious about is why the Pancho troll hasn't been IP banned.

Back
Top Bottom