What's new

News from within CAC (J-10B and J-20, also Pakistan related)

is already Gaza,,.....everyday we get bombed by US from air as well as on the ground.......the CIA agents practising their shot on innocent pplz everyday in Karachi and within the whole country.......:what:

If you just use a common sense then you will find a big difference between Gaza and Pakistan. So I believe it is not Gaza yet. When Pakistan give up all her nuclear arsenal, when our people fight Indian and American with stones and covering their faces like Hamas army, when we dig tunnel to China or Iran or Afghanistan to smuggle food etc then we will be Gaza but yet Alhamdullilah we are not Gaza plus nor Indian neither American dare to start full military war with Pakistan at the very moment.

Hi,

The integration of Sd10 is just the begining----now it would go through the tests and tribulation of the factor called 'time'---there are no short cuts to a potent and trustworthy weapons system----then they will have to create an operational manual for that as well---to define the parameters of usage and launch----there will be new maintenance and pairing issues that will pop up---plus you ought to have aircraft in abundance as well---.

This track for procurement that the paf has taken is a 'reactive' track----not a pro-active track----. They have been stuck in that reacvtive track for decades now----.

Mastan.
If you think that PAF will turn into a BVR capable force overnight just because you have 500 AMRAMs then you have another thing coming, As you yourself have pointed out PAF will acquire its own strategy with regards to BVR confrontation and it will take a good 2 yrs to do so. Short of that whether you have AMRAMS or SD10s is irrelevant. The point of having the BVRs is the capability of launching them and the consequent detterent factor. From the same perspective see PAF and its current inventory and the capability that has been added on in the last couple of yrs. Do you not realize why?
As to PAF being reactive, My brother do you not see the irony that when ever a weapon is supplied to us it is clearly stated that it will not shift the regional balance. Does that not give you any clues?/? Secondly competing with a neighbour with buying power ten times yours and you want to be proactive!!! I would say that is a recipe for a disaster.
Araz

Hi,

The integration of Sd10 is just the begining----now it would go through the tests and tribulation of the factor called 'time'---there are no short cuts to a potent and trustworthy weapons system----then they will have to create an operational manual for that as well---to define the parameters of usage and launch----there will be new maintenance and pairing issues that will pop up---plus you ought to have aircraft in abundance as well---.

This track for procurement that the paf has taken is a 'reactive' track----not a pro-active track----. They have been stuck in that reacvtive track for decades now----.

Mastan.
If you think that PAF will turn into a BVR capable force overnight just because you have 500 AMRAMs then you have another thing coming, As you yourself have pointed out PAF will acquire its own strategy with regards to BVR confrontation and it will take a good 2 yrs to do so. Short of that whether you have AMRAMS or SD10s is irrelevant. The point of having the BVRs is the capability of launching them and the consequent detterent factor. From the same perspective see PAF and its current inventory and the capability that has been added on in the last couple of yrs. Do you not realize why?
As to PAF being reactive, My brother do you not see the irony that when ever a weapon is supplied to us it is clearly stated that it will not shift the regional balance. Does that not give you any clues?/? Secondly competing with a neighbour with buying power ten times yours and you want to be proactive!!! I would say that is a recipe for a disaster.
Araz

Sorry Interrupting two knowledgeable people debating But...... It can be realized that some how PAF have lost that quality which would match or exceed that of IAF in the region..... providing a reasonable platform to compete with the best and bring down the rest..... be it Sabres, Mirage III, star fighter, or F-16...... there was an equal or better answer available...... which could also have been the case now if Funds were to be spent wisely during 2004-2006 era..... however you people know better than me about the situation.

Sorry Interrupting two knowledgeable people debating But...... It can be realized that some how PAF have lost that quality which would match or exceed that of IAF in the region..... providing a reasonable platform to compete with the best and bring down the rest..... be it Sabres, Mirage III, star fighter, or F-16...... there was an equal or better answer available...... which could also have been the case now if Funds were to be spent wisely during 2004-2006 era..... however you people know better than me about the situation.

Quality was never just about the better planes, it comes from better training as well, to the question of PAF's technological advantage over IAF, to be fair enough, I think we have entered a era where both our countries can't beat each other in terms of technology, reasons are, that both of the Air Forces are having/getting 4.5 Generation aircrafts, of course the numbers are different on both sides but technologically speaking, we are somehow equal. For example, Air-to-Air refueling, AWACS, BVR capability etc etc

The gap which PAF was stuck in because of sanctions in 90s is going away quickly, now the next step would be who gets 5th generation jets first :D

Other members can put some light on the issue, I stated what I know :)

15063318jqrpj7xj5vnvpj.jpg

new pic of J10B
seems a pre-series-production type

15063318jqrpj7xj5vnvpj.jpg

new pic of J10B
seems a pre-series-production type

Nobody has noted the fact that there appear to be 2 prototypes whose pictures are being circulated;1032 and 1035. 1031 has a pitot tube while 1035 appears to be without the pitot tube.I wonder what the reason is?
Araz

Nobody has noted the fact that there appear to be 2 prototypes whose pictures are being circulated;100032 and 1035. 1031 has a pitot tube while 1035 appears to be without the pitot tube.I wonder what the reason is?
Araz

Well Sir, there are 05 prototypes of the J-10B, some are flying and some are for ground testing purposes.

It seems either 2 or 3 J-10B airframes are in flying condition the serial # 1031, 1032 & 1035, and the recent pics of serial # 1035 is flying with WS-10 series engine.

The 1032 seems to have changed into 100032 suggesting that its being tested by the Chinese Navy for its future induction purposes, that is why we may be seeing the pitot tubes on the 100032 serial number as its with the navy and still being tested by them, while the rest of the airframes may be with the air force (one) and rest may be with the manufacturer who are testing one with WS-10 engine and others for ground testing purposes.

1031 with russian engine

1032 (100032) again with russian engine but with the Chinese navy

1035 with the WS-10 series engine

Back
Top Bottom