What's new

News from within CAC (J-10B and J-20, also Pakistan related)

Nabil, can you conform from inside resources of PAF that is this rumour true or not?

Dont Worry Pakistani Brothers we will get 50 Fc20 an upgrade variant of J10as According to the News of ours Bro S10.but don,t forget deal may go up to 150 Jet we will get other 100 jet of j10bs variant.Now Happy:yahoo:
(INSHALLAH)

Okay Bro i Agree But i think Fc20 will Be close To J10bs.what do you Think
It will certainly be more advanced than the basic A version. I don't know about how capable it is compared to B version though.

Is there a Single Original Pic Of FC20 not J10as or J10bs or Specification Given By Company
Doubt it. Even if there is, it will look similar to J-10A thus unable to distinguish between the two.

Huzhigeng (aka J-20 "prophet") is pretty legit though like all "big shrimps" he get details wrong occasionally. Personally I think the J-10B, which is more of a multi-role platform, is better suited for Pakistan. I don't understand why the PAF went for the J-10A (tailored towards air-superiority/interception) instead.

I think, he must be lie. BS.

There are so many designers mock up for Pakistan J-10B !!!

Because On Deal Day J10bs variant were on Paper But PAF and Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation Knows Best
Huzhigeng (aka J-20 "prophet") is pretty legit though like all "big shrimps" he get details wrong occasionally. Personally I think the J-10B, which is more of a multi-role platform, is better suited for Pakistan. I don't understand why the PAF went for the J-10A (tailored towards air-superiority/interception) instead.

Couple of points Bumping in my Head.

1. Eagle Hannon Sources Fed him half backed News or those sources knew nothing. as Eagle Hannon once Said. Chinese are sacrificing their own needs first and will provide us J-10's on priority basis.

2. Second Possibility is, Pakistan s pushing for more F-16's, so funds meant for J-10B diverted to F-16 purchase and Government decided to Opt for customized J-10A, that's why Prime Minister Didn't officially announced the J-10 deal

Right.............
Couple of points Bumping in my Head.

1. Eagle Hannon Sources Fed him half backed News or those sources knew nothing. as Eagle Hannon once Said. Chinese are sacrificing their own needs first and will provide us J-10's on priority basis.

2. Second Possibility is, Pakistan s pushing for more F-16's, so funds meant for J-10B diverted to F-16 purchase and Government decided to Opt for customized J-10A, that's why Prime Minister Didn't officially announced the J-10 deal

Interesting Times And Rumors....... Reminded me of the time, When Russian not going to give Pakistan RD-93 news were flying so Hot at that time :D

Any ways. There is a saying of mine. When everything is going Right. then suddenly A LEFT comes, and strong possibility arises of things going back to square one

note: huzigeng said that PAF's J10a is a upgraded version of j10a

Bro, it is confusing version. What will version called? J-10AB? J-10A2 ? J-10B?

"Also, export order for J-10 had been signed for Pakistan. There will be XX planes , slightly more than a regiment (about 2 squadrons) size unit. Some changes to avionics at the request of Pakistanis."

Our sources Eaglehannon said clearly J-10B few months ago.

It's a sad thing that Russian engines are cheaper, resulting with the WS-10A engine production being limited.

The fact that Pakistan will use J-10As instead of J-10Bs also directly contradicts the claims made by Pakistani senior forum members and insiders.

An alternate thought, if our J-10A has a customized nose to fit AESA then it should be enough for some years to come and more can be done in coming years :D

What i knew is that ours will have a customized avionic suite, i hope it includes AESA.

agreed. the question here really boils down to that if j-10a+aesa, irst <> standard issue rafale or ef or not.

If it can handle them more or less, then it's probably better to go for upgraded j 10a instead of j 10b for the moment, as you don't want to demolish the whole IAF right away, do you?

it also can save previous fund for possible 5th gen in teh future.

Bro, it is confusing version. What will version called? J-10AB? J-10A2 ? J-10B?

Our sources Eaglehannon said clearly J-10B few months ago.

i think j10a is still a very good bird now,
If you don't believe me, you can go and see for yourself. :tup:

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/118638-vietnam-su-30-locked-j-10-10-times.html

J10B will be manufactured by a new product line ,first fill the requirements of PLAAF,then PAF.
old product line continues to manufacture J10a for export , PAF's j10a will have new aerospace electronic system by what huzigeng said.

Back
Top Bottom