What's new

New world map. New York Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about giving them much more important positions in the government, like the major chief of PAF, or ISI. It works pretty well here. Of course, appointing nationalistic, competent and experienced ones. Why not, since it would spare Pakistan from such a serious situation.

That is of course, the government's call to make. We had a Baloch Prime Minister not too long ago. Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali..

Zafarullah Khan Jamali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have those. The Armed Forces do not discriminate on the basis of one's ethnicity ! If my ethnic group the Kashmiris who number at around 2% of Pakistan's ethnic composition can have nearly 9% representation in the Armed Forces...I don't see why others can't !

thats not true, if you are from punjab, and have birth in punjab, you can speak punjabi/have punjab domicile, you have better chances of making to the armed forces

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447611 said:
thats not true, if you are from punjab, and have birth in punjab, you can speak punjabi/have punjab domicile, you have better chances of making to the armed forces

Altaf Bhai; thats just bull-sh*t !

USA would not be in the favor of great India or great China or great Russia...
It is in their interest to keep muslim world divided....

Altaf Bhai; thats just bull-sh*t !

how do you know its not bullshitt? have you worked in their or have any connections?, only pathans are the one having greater participation in army in respect to their population, but punjabis dominate in armed forces, others like sindhis(second major ethnic after punjab), etc arnt even visible

it doesnt matter if you are kashmiri since your parents have been living in punjab and you were born in punjab, so what counts is your birth location and you can also speak punjabi

even in politics you need to make punjab domicile in order to be recognised, for example, marvi memon made punjab domicile in order to get into politics

i know its a bitter truth but you need to digest it, because thats the reality not fantasy

there are even certain government places where they even ask you if you are punjabi or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom