What's new

New world map. New York Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off ! Yes I'm proud to call myself a Punjabi because of the kind of love me and my family got here but that doesn't change the fact that I'm an ethnic Kashmiri and conspicuously so ! My Punjabi is of the calibre that would make Baba Bulleh Shah turn in his grave with agony.

The reason why Punjabis numerically dominate the armed forces is that because we're something like 50% of the country !

P.S My cousins in AJK have been in the armed forces and some of them have attained good positions ! My Grandpa served in the British Indian Army then in the Pakistan Army; his son served in the armored corp and served during '71 - It doesn't get more Kashmiri then them !

P.P.S By some estimates I've come across something like 30% of Punjab's population are non-ethnic Punjabis which means there are as much as 30 million non-ethnic Punjabis in Punjab ! If we were racist like you imply we were I'd be out on my arse and back to Indian Occupied Kashmir along with the rest of my kinsmen and the same would be the case with most non-ethnic Punjabis here !

P.P.P.S Why do the Pathans have a greater representation in the army with respect to their population ? Why do the Kashmiris ? If we were racist why would we give a wooden nickle about them and not the others ?

P.P.P.P.S If you want to continue with this we'd talk about this someplace else but lets not spoil the thread as it is !

pathans because many of english military schools are situated there, and maybe because pathans were recruited in large numbers then to attack afghanistan

but this is not a british era, its pakistan era, there are not even as many baloch according to their population percentage, not sindhis, and otehr ethnics

as i said, being from punjab is important and not if you are kashmiri or sareiki

They missed out Sindhu desh.

were you trying to look humorous? Yes or no, still pretty lame
sindhis are ruling the country, it wouldnt even make sense
coming up with names is easy
heck i can say mumbai des or delhistan, but does it make it real?

Hmmm...Dr Zaidi nay zehr ki drip lga dii

Zaidi where are you from in Pakistan ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447761 said:
pathans because many of english military schools are situated there, and maybe because pathans were recruited in large numbers then to attack afghanistan

but this is not a british era, its pakistan era, there are not even as many baloch according to their population percentage, not sindhis, and otehr ethnics

as i said, being from punjab is important and not if you are kashmiri or sareiki

Babes, I think we should drop this ! Ask Xeric, Icarus and some of the more 'in-the-loop' guys to continue on with this !

On my part - You're assertions are ludicrous to begin with !

Haahhhh..hm musafir logon ka ek thikaana thorri naa hai..Bs Ilm ki raah main bhtktay rehty hen:p:D

On a serious note - Ask Icarus or Xeric some questions about the army if you have any because between the two of them they know quite a lot ! I'm sure they can guide you pretty well enough in your future career !

Babes, I think we should drop this ! Ask Xeric, Icarus and some of the more 'in-the-loop' guys to continue on with this !

On my part - You're assertions are ludicrous to begin with !

but you failed to gimme answer why there arnt even visible sindhis and balochis in pak army? whats the reason?

There's your answer (Indian guy):

By FRANK JACOBS and PARAG KHANNA

Khanna is missing something here. Given the many ethnic, regional, religious and caste fault lines running through the length and breadth of India, there have long been questions raised about India's identity as a nation. Speaking about it last April, the US South Asia expert Stephen Cohen of Brookings Institution said, " But there is no all-Indian Hindu identity—India is riven by caste and linguistic differences, and Aishwarya Rai and Sachin Tendulkar are more relevant rallying points for more Indians than any Hindu caste or sect, let alone the Sanskritized Hindi that is officially promulgated".

Haq's Musings: Chinese Strategist Argues for India's Disintegration

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447827 said:
but you failed to gimme answer why there arnt even visible sindhis and balochis in pak army? whats the reason?

Dunno but I don't buy your argument either for it doesn't add up for me ! So instead of clutching straws where there are none...I'd rather not comment on this ! I'm sure between some of the more well-informed people here on the forum namely Xeric, Icarus, Taimi etc. you can find someone who can answer that for you ! Try putting the same question before them or start a thread !

Korean reunification is a serious possibility and Nigeria will split - Pandit Nick's prediction.

I see all the regions that are in USA's interest in CONFLICT, and all what is written is in USA's Favor. I call it a big LEAK !!!!!

Korea Reunited???
:no:

The Arabian Gulf Union,this could be real..

An Independent Kurdistan, could be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom