What's new

New War Concept To Counter Cold Start

look at your military they bought certain things for a cold start, may i need to NOT mentioned them. but any country doctrine that has been flawed would deny it afterwards. its all the game. just make the other keep thinking.

So if you deny anything , then it is flawed . Nice logic .

How about it is denied because it don't exist ??

So if you deny anything , then it is flawed . Nice logic .

How about it is denied because it don't exist ??

well if your very own Indian friends say it dose not exist anymore so it is flawed and its probably is.

well if your very own Indian friends say it dose not exist anymore so it is flawed and its probably is.

So if one say a doctrine does not exist , then it is because the doctrine is flawed but not because it does not exist .

Nice pakistani logic ...... :lol:

So if one say a doctrine does not exist , then it is because the doctrine is flawed but not because it does not exist .

Nice pakistani logic ...... :lol:

what i am trying to get at is 2 can play at that game my friend. :lol:

He is the Army Chief . His words are more authentic than any tom and harry out there.

Just because western experts have admitted to the doctrine doesnot mean that such a doctrine exists. Many admittance by western exerts have found to be false .

Also many western experts have also said that Pakistan is the epicentre of world terrorism.You believe that or just like the pakistani cry babies , you also going to refute the evidence.

LOL> NOW U r going off topic. You dont want to believe anyone, but your liar army chief. LOL.
You dont want to believe in facts. Just shows that you are acting like a small stubborn child. It is a total waste of time to continue this argument with you.

pakistan has perfect plan...they will import 1GW of electricity form india, grant in MFN status, open free trade across the border, convert the army to a constabulary to fight a counter insurgency wall, rearm PAF with T37s to support the constabulary etc etc and the indians will faint from the shock of these actions and capitulate.....

pakistan has perfect plan...they will import 1GW of electricity form india, grant in MFN status, open free trade across the border, convert the army to a constabulary to fight a counter insurgency wall, rearm PAF with T37s to support the constabulary etc etc and the indians will faint from the shock of these actions and capitulate.....

you forgot the main issue :P recognise kashmir is indian territory :P

p.s : before anybody starts jumping in excitement this is a entertainment comment.

LOL> NOW U r going off topic. You dont want to believe anyone, but your liar army chief. LOL.

Unlike yours , our army chief has some dignity and authenticity. So yes I believe him.

You dont want to believe in facts. Just shows that you are acting like a small stubborn child. It is a total waste of time to continue this argument with you.

The only proof you have provided is by some western analysts who didn't knew jack about WMD in iraq( most used pakistani argument when same western analyst are quoted ahainst pakistan).

So it is you who is acting stubborn.

what i am trying to get at is 2 can play at that game my friend. :lol:

You are not playing any game , you are stuck with stupid logic ..... :lol:

Unlike yours , our army chief has some dignity and authenticity. So yes I believe him.

The only proof you have provided is by some western analysts who didn't knew jack about WMD in iraq( most used pakistani argument when same western analyst are quoted ahainst pakistan).

So it is you who is acting stubborn.

You are not playing any game , you are stuck with stupid logic ..... :lol:

that stupid logic is for stupid people if you know what i am trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom