What's new

New War Concept To Counter Cold Start

Which truth ?? Are you talking about the cold start , red button or the history lessons you offered.Please be clear.

Burning ...... pleaseeee .

You are acting like a 60 year old uncle who is hell bent on proving whatever he say to be true.

The only argument you put forth is unreliable sources trumpeting the existence of cold-start.

I provided you Indian Army Chief's statement which denied the existence of any such doctrine.

You can believe whatever you want .It's upto you.

I said it once more and I say it again your a kid who dose not know jack **** but tries to act like he knows everything, what can I say your intellectual knowledge about India's war doctrine is to the point where we don't need to use our common sense we just need to ask you. If you made up your mind I cannot change it, for me I will be talking to a brick wall.
So wasting my time is not what I want:disagree:

I said it once more and I say it again your a kid who dose not know jack **** but tries to act like he knows everything, what can I say your intellectual knowledge about India's war doctrine is to the point where we don't need to use our common sense we just need to ask you. If you made up your mind I cannot change it, for me I will be talking to a brick wall.
So wasting my time is not what I want:disagree:

Whatever floats your boat

So once again the all knowing 420canada doesnot have any proof to show other than his big mouth and personal abuses.

Just like other pakistanis , no proof just bakwaas.

I never said , I know everything and asked you to post the proof so that I can educate myself more.

But looks like that was too much to ask.

Whatever floats your boat

So once again the all knowing 420canada doesnot have any proof to show other than his big mouth and personal abuses.

Just like other pakistanis , no proof just bakwaas.

I never said , I know everything and asked you to post the proof so that I can educate myself more.

But looks like that was too much to ask.

look at your military accusations idiot. they fully outline for a doctrine for cold start. Pakistan created NASR to counter specifically to cold start. your generals will lie and lie again for the safety of their country in a future war. and you say that Pakistan created the Taliban? please enlighten me on what was India doing in Afghanistan with the northern alliance? or how we have LET vs TTP? for you its a hard load to swallow. but we all know for a fact that India sponsors terror abroad for her personal agenda. so stop acting like your country is down right innocent. and if you have problems with Pakistanis get the **** off this forum..... oh wait your Indian your known to be annoying and ignorant.

look at your military accusations idiot. they fully outline for a doctrine for cold start. Pakistan created NASR to counter specifically to cold start. your generals will lie and lie again for the safety of their country in a future war. .

Again the same myth and no proof . You sound like only the pakistanis are the beacon of truth.

and you say that Pakistan created the Taliban? please enlighten me on what was India doing in Afghanistan with the northern alliance? or how we have LET vs TTP? for you its a hard load to swallow. but we all know for a fact that India sponsors terror abroad for her personal agenda. so stop acting like your country is down right innocent. .

LeT vs TTP - your problem , not our's.You sow it , now you reap it.

And never said my country is innocent . It's just pakistan has not been able to provide proof of our alleged involvement.

and if you have problems with Pakistanis get the **** off this forum..... oh wait your Indian your known to be annoying and ignorant.

I don't have problems with pakistanis.I t is only that I don't like some ignorant ones.

Whether I am residing in this forum or not is none of your business.So get off your high horse, You are nobody as far as this forum is considered.

All this only shows you are putting words in my mouth so you can counter it next ...... epic .....:lol:

Again the same myth and no proof . You sound like only the pakistanis are the beacon of truth.

LeT vs TTP - your problem , not our's.You sow it , now you reap it.

And never said my country is innocent . It's just pakistan has not been able to provide proof of our alleged involvement.

I don't have problems with pakistanis.I t is only that I don't like some ignorant ones.

Whether I am residing in this forum or not is none of your business.So get off your high horse, You are nobody as far as this forum is considered.

All this only shows you are putting words in my mouth so you can counter it next ...... epic .....:lol:

same stuff you say every time buddy reasoning with you is reasoning with a donkey to pull a heavy load... and you say provide evidence? idiot dose it look like i am a whistle blower? do i know what the top brass of both countries? fool.this is a defense forum where peoples opinion are expressed and told. and as far as i am concerned you do have a problem with Pakistan you just deny as always typical Indian.

same stuff you say every time buddy reasoning with you is reasoning with a donkey to pull a heavy load... and you say provide evidence? idiot dose it look like i am a whistle blower? do i know what the top brass of both countries? fool.this is a defense forum where peoples opinion are expressed and told. and as far as i am concerned you do have a problem with Pakistan you just deny as always typical Indian.

So you don't have any proof to substantiate any of your claims but want to others to swallow whatever you say.

In a forum , people express their opinion and these opinions will remain so unless they substantiate it with proofs.

So yours will remain an opinion not fact which means others will not have to accept it untill provided with proof.

In the mean time , read it

India has no 'Cold Start' doctrine: Army chief | NDTV.com

So you don't have any proof to substantiate any of your claims but want to others to swallow whatever you say.

In a forum , people express their opinion and these opinions will remain so unless they substantiate it with proofs.

So yours will remain an opinion not fact which means others will not have to accept it untill provided with proof.

In the mean time , read it

India has no 'Cold Start' doctrine: Army chief | NDTV.com

the link you provided is a military chief that is not going to compromise his military plans during a situation of war which is obvious. your just a square think outside the box.

I have the perfect name for Pakistan Armed Forces Response to INDIAN COLD START ....... Lets Call it ................ ''HOT STOP''

Whats up little brother; long time no see ? :azn:

I'd like to know more about this HOT STOP, if you will...please ! :)

564136-pakistanarmywargamesAPP-1371405342-101-640x480.jpg

You mean the one pakistan has pressed a long time ago and suffering it's consequence now.

No , we don't have that button.

If the issue we are discussing is the 'Indian Military Doctrine' , then yes it's India's word that matters the most .How could the whole world deny or accept the existence of closely guarded secret like military doctrines.

Yes , MOD should close the topic .Because there is no need to discuss about the blunders to be created against non-existing doctrine.

You all keep denying it, and we will prepare for it(Azm-Nau 4). But no point discussing it anymore. Pointless.

:sniper:

Stop panicing theres no cold start indus needs décade to implémenter such à concept and 50 billion dollars of hardware

They should first focus on current war on our western border and home grown terror or I would say rebels. Then they should waste peoples money on these things. And BTW what is the use of all these new tactics and weaponry when they are not allowed to use it by their masters in US.

They are just doing opposite of what Pakistan is supposed to do in Muslim world.

mostpowerfulmuslimcountry.blogspot.com

Military Balance of the Border: A Partial List of India and Pakistan Army Deployments

Sources: Jane’s World Armies, 2008; GlobalSecurity.org; Stratfor Global Intelligence; Ikram Sehgal, “India’s Possible War Deployment,” South Asian News Agency, January 15, 2009.

Pakistan Army—Indo-Pak Border

I Corps (Mangla)  6 Armored Division, 17 Mechanized Infantry Division, 37 Mechanized Infantry Division (redeployed to NWFP), One Independent Armored Brigade.

II Corps (Multan)  40 Mechanized Infantry Division, 14 Infantry Division (was deployed to South Waziristan in 2007), 1 Armored Division, One Independent Armored Brigade.

IV Corps (Lahore)  10 Infantry Division, 11 Infantry Division, Two Independent Infantry Brigade Groups (part mechanized), One Independent Armored Brigade Group

X Corps (Rawalpindi)  111 Independent Infantry Brigade, Force Command Northern Areas—Four Brigades, 12 Infantry Division, 19 Infantry Division (redeployed to NWFP), 23 Infantry Division

XXX Corps (Gujranwala)  8 Infantry Division, 15 Infantry Division, Two Independent Armored Brigade Groups

XXXI Corps (Bahawalpur)  26 Mechanized Division, 35 Infantry Division, 40 Infantry Division (partially redeployed to NWFP)

Pakistan Army—Non-Border

XI Corps (Peshawar)  7 Infantry Divisions, 9 Infantry Division

V Corps (Karachi)  16 Infantry Division, 18 Infantry Division, Three Independent Armored Brigade Groups

XII Corps (Quetta) 33 Infantry Division, 41 Infantry Division

Indian Army—Indo-Pak Border

Northern Command (Udhampur)

XIV Corps (Leh, Ladakh) --> 3 Infantry Division (Leh), 8 Mountain Division (Nimer)

XV Corps (Srinagar)--> 19 Infantry Division (Baramulla), 28 Mountain Division (Gurais)

XVI Corps (Nagrota) -->10 Infantry Division (Akhnur), 25 Infantry Division (Rajouri), 26 Infantry Division (Jammu), 29 Infantry Division (Pathankot), 39 Infantry Division (Yol), Three Independent Armored Brigades (2, 3, 16)

Western Command (Chandimandir, Chandigarh)

II Corps (Ambala)-->1 Armored Division, 14 RAPID Division, 22 Infantry Division, 14 Independent Armored Brigade

X Corps (Bathinda)-->16 Infantry Divison (Gobindgarh), 18 RAPID Division (Kota), 24 RAPID Division (Bikaner), 6 Independent Armored Brigade

XI Corps--> 7 Infantry Division (Ferozepur), 9 Infantry Division (Chandimandir), 15th Infantry Division (Amritsar)
23 Armored Brigade, 55 Mechanized Brigade

Central Command (Lucknow)

I Corps (Mathura)--> 31 Armored Division (Babina), 4 Infantry Division (Allahabad), 6 Mountain Division (Bereilly)

XII Corps (Jodhpur)-->11 Infantry Division (Ahmadabad), 12 Infantry Division (Jodhpur)

XXI Corps (Bhopal)-->33 Armored Division (Fatehabad), 36 RAPID Division (Saugori), 54 Infantry Division (Secunderabad)
Three Direct Reporting Units -->30 Artillery Division, 50 Independent Parachute Brigade, 33 Missile Group.

Q: are all the above indian Corps considered as IBG's?

South Asian Modern Main Battle Tanks versus Total Holdings:

Based primarily on material in International Institute for Strategic Studies, The Military Balance 2010 (London: Rutledge, 2010). Data includes both Army and Marine inventories. Figures do not include equipment used for training purposes. Some equipment figures are estimates. All equipment figures represent equipment in active service.

India Pakistan
MBT – Modern… 374 640
MBT – Not Modern… 3733 1821

India Pakistan
South Asian Armored Fighting Vehicles:
(Number of Tanks, AIFVs, APCs, RECCE)
Armoured Personnel Carrier 331 1266
Armoured Infantry Fighting Vehicle 1455
Reconnaissance 110
Tank Main Battle 4107
Tank Light

India Pakistan