What's new

New War Concept To Counter Cold Start

Countering cold start: Military to adopt new war concept

By Kamran Yousaf : Published: June 4, 2013

Three services to become integrated force.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s military is all set to adopt a “new concept” of war for fighting future conventional threats, specifically pre-empting India’s cold-start military doctrine, revealed security officials.
The new war concept, developed after four years of war games and military exercises, seeks to improve the mobilisation time of troops and develop an integrated response from the combined fighting arms of the army, navy and air forces, in case of a conventional military threat.

Very few details published as to how this may be achieved -- How can you understand it without the details?

You just went full retard..

Never go full retard!

Thank you couldnt help it. What you wrote was so funny. It still is.

:omghaha::cheesy::yahoo:

as i said before your went full retarded and this is proof.

Whatever , you guys still could not provide a single credible proof as to the existence of cold start doctrine.

As such my orginal post stands corrected ,

Good , So pakistan is employing a new war concept to counter India's non-existing war doctrine .

Whatever , you guys still could not provide a single credible proof as to the existence of cold start doctrine.

oh yes i am sorry you have a red button go press it and self destruct, that India new war doctrine

Well yes the whole world is lying only indians tell the truth and we should always accept it. NOT!!!!!!!
It is a waste time now. MOD should close the topic as nothing is being achieved here.

oh yes i am sorry you have a red button go press it and self destruct, that India new war doctrine

You mean the one pakistan has pressed a long time ago and suffering it's consequence now.

No , we don't have that button.

Well yes the whole world is lying only indians tell the truth and we should always accept it. NOT!!!!!!!
It is a waste time now. MOD should close the topic as nothing is being achieved here.

If the issue we are discussing is the 'Indian Military Doctrine' , then yes it's India's word that matters the most .How could the whole world deny or accept the existence of closely guarded secret like military doctrines.

Yes , MOD should close the topic .Because there is no need to discuss about the blunders to be created against non-existing doctrine.

You mean the one pakistan has pressed a long time ago and suffering it's consequence now.

No , we don't have that button.
Please enlighten me on what button Pakistan pressed? And you don't have a red button? Doesn't sound Indian to me!

Please enlighten me on what button Pakistan pressed? And you don't have a red button? Doesn't sound Indian to me!

Using terrorist as a weapon.Look at the condition of your country.The weapon you designed is inflicting more damage on you than others.

Countering cold start: Military to adopt new war concept

By Kamran Yousaf : Published: June 4, 2013

Three services to become integrated force.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s military is all set to adopt a “new concept” of war for fighting future conventional threats, specifically pre-empting India’s cold-start military doctrine, revealed security officials.
The new war concept, developed after four years of war games and military exercises, seeks to improve the mobilisation time of troops and develop an integrated response from the combined fighting arms of the army, navy and air forces, in case of a conventional military threat.
It will formally be put into practice with the culmination of the “Azm-e-Nou” war-games series this month. The exercises, which started in 2009, have been part of the army’s new concept of war fighting, designed to respond to the threat posed by India’s Pakistan-specific cold-start doctrine.
The cold-start doctrine is intended to allow India’s conventional forces to perform swift and unexpected holding penetrations within the first 72 hours of hostilities.
The doctrine has been designed to give India an edge in the first few days of combat operations, before international pressure could be brought to bear on India and before the Pakistani military could respond effectively.

The Indian military, however, publicly denies the existence of any such doctrine. The final series of ‘Azm-e-Nau IV’ kicked off in Islamabad at the National Defence University on Monday to validate operational plans prepared in view of the emerging threat environment, said a senior military official.
All services chiefs are being hosted by Army Chief General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani for the finalisation of the new concept.
“The army war games are the culmination of a series of such exercises and aims at validation and crystallisation of operational plans prepared in view of the emerging threat environment,” said a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
Operational plans of the Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Navy are also being finalised in close coordination with the army.
The war games will continue for two weeks, the statement added.
Unveiling details of the concept, the military source said that after the implementation of the new war fighting strategy, the Pakistan Army would be able to mobilise its forces faster than India.

Countering cold start: Military to adopt new war concept – The Express Tribune
sorry for an off=topic question but still i just want to ask that :-
who shall be the next army chief of PakisTan ?
does somebody here knows who'll be the potential candidates for that matter ??

Using terrorist as a weapon.Look at the condition of your country.The weapon you designed is inflicting more damage on you than others.

look at history and then talk because your statement contradicts in many ways to history.

Like what , please educate us .

if i have to educate you it will be a long process. and seeing you how you bluntly define anything against your country as a lie... all in all would be a big waste of my time.

if i have to educate you it will be a long process. and seeing you how you bluntly define anything against your country as a lie... all in all would be a big waste of my time.

What kind of argument is this ??

If what is shown in bold is your perception , why quote me in the first place ??

If you want to have a constructive debate , please quote those history lessons for us.Only then we can categorise it a lie or not .

What kind of argument is this ??

If what is shown in bold is your perception , why quote me in the first place ??

If you want to have a constructive debate , please quote those history lessons for us.Only then we can categorise it a lie or not .

buddy what i told you is the truth. if it burns that much i hope it burns even more. and please my perception is my opinion if you do not like perception you should have had a different tone when debating .... instead you being a 6 year old saying no to almost everything i say

So how tactical nukes in this new strategy are going to find a place, if there is any ?

buddy what i told you is the truth. if it burns that much i hope it burns even more. and please my perception is my opinion if you do not like perception you should have had a different tone when debating ....

Which truth ?? Are you talking about the cold start , red button or the history lessons you offered.Please be clear.

Burning ...... pleaseeee .

instead you being a 6 year old saying no to almost everything i say

You are acting like a 60 year old uncle who is hell bent on proving whatever he say to be true.

The only argument you put forth is unreliable sources trumpeting the existence of cold-start.

I provided you Indian Army Chief's statement which denied the existence of any such doctrine.

You can believe whatever you want .It's upto you.

Back
Top Bottom