What's new

New US base in Australia to counter China

care to counter my points or u just dont have the economic knowledge as i do.

ur reply shows u have zero knowledge on economics kiddo.

china can crash the US anytime it wants to, china is just picking the right moment to use the economic nuke bomb.

ur brain is too pea sized to have an economic understanding as i do.

u cant hang with me on economics dude, no one in here can.

Forget this poster. He once said something along the lines of the US "will be able to sustain permanent superiority over China" but did not understand the idea that China's x4 population advantage over the US will mean that China will be able to dominate the US once it reaches full industrialisation(2030?)

Nothing about the economic history of East Asian countries(Japan, Korea. taiwan, Singapore) makes anyone think that China will reach anything but become a rich country.

As for what is the Chinese waiting for? China will ditch the US once it has the military capability to match the US toe-to-toe(2030?) and is longer reliant on Western markets for trade(2030?)

true, once china gets domestic consumption going as it has recently and chinese brands increases and china moves into the high value added chain the economically china will be ready.

then its all about militarily matching the US.

the sooner the US weakens, the quicker china will become the dominant superpower.

i say by 2025 china will match the US economically, technologically and even militarily.

true, once china gets domestic consumption going as it has recently and chinese brands increases and china moves into the high value added chain the economically china will be ready.

then its all about militarily matching the US.

the sooner the US weakens, the quicker china will become the dominant superpower.

i say by 2025 china will match the US economically, technologically and even militarily.
chinese brands increases ?? US can tell people stop buying CHina high tech product, and CHina will go broke :P.

I won't buy CHina smart phone if I-phone price is equal with CHina's one :P

Australia and its anti China Prime Minister Julia Gillard must realize that without China, Australia would never exist and would have never benefited from economic prosperity. Thanks to China, Australia has witnessed an unprecedented economic growth during this last decade. Most of its natural resources are exported to China. So Australia now wishes to destroy its main trading partner and client. This is how Australia thanks China. Without China, Autralia would still be plagued into deep economic recession just like in the 80's. In fact China is the main growth engine and main catalyst of economic growth in Asia. Asian countries and Australia must realise that a prosperous China would benefit all Asian countries and particularly Australia as most of its mineral exports find their way to China. The US would sell its soul to the Devil in view of containing China. See how the US is selling its latest technology and wepaonry to India and now it is conducting naval exercise with Vietnam, a dictatorship and communist country whose human rights records are even worse than China and which had killed thousand of US soldiers.

china can crash the US anytime it wants to, china is just picking the right moment to use the economic nuke bomb.

Oh yeah? Well, if China capable to do so then its will, that also chances for China doesn't it? USA investers stomp their feets could quake China. Besides China manufacture goods, I did not see any good high tech or built for its own technologies. Even missiles, jet fighters China still import parts, components for it own goods. So .... China 98% lean on the West and the money of the investers. Yes, China has surplus money put in World bank but its economies still in the West hands [foreigner investors].

Australia and its anti China Prime Minister Julia Gillard must realize that without China, Australia would never exist and would have never benefited from economic prosperity. Thanks to China, Australia has witnessed an unprecedented economic growth during this last decade. Most of its natural resources are exported to China. So Australia now wishes to destroy its main trading partner and client. This is how Australia thanks China. Without China, Autralia would still be plagued into deep economic recession just like in the 80's. In fact China is the main growth engine and main catalyst of economic growth in Asia. Asian countries and Australia must realise that a prosperous China would benefit all Asian countries and particularly Australia as most of its mineral exports find their way to China. The US would sell its soul to the Devil in view of containing China. See how the US is selling its latest technology and wepaonry to India and now it is conducting naval exercise with Vietnam, a dictatorship and communist country whose human rights records are even worse than China and which had killed thousand of US soldiers.

All i will say is that come out of this mentality that anyone is doing anyone a favor by trading with them...China trade with Australia not for the benefit of Australia but for herself...period...

I am sorry but either you are not aware of how economics work or you are just trolling....More then anyone it is China who will want US economy to keep floating....in case you are good in economics the way you are claiming then explain to me on what basis you made such an audacious claim....

map.australia.darwin.jpg

Impressive.

By the time USA is done China will not be able to go much further than the South China sea. China is still a brown water navy and USA will make sure they are capped before their blue water dreams come true.

By the time USA is done China will not be able to go much further than the South China sea. China is still a brown water navy and USA will make sure they are capped before their blue water dreams come true.

How will the US do this?

The title of this thread is EXTREMELY misleading.

The U.S is not building a military base in Australia nor was there any plan to.

The plan is to rotate marine deployments through an existing Australia Defence Force Army Base located in Darwin. This type of thing isn't exactly, U.S troops have been welcomed on deployments here since the 1940's so i don't know what the big hooooo haaa is about.

On topic CAN us USE f35 FROM THIS BASE.

There is no air strip at the rumoured base they will be operating out of.

Australia and its anti China Prime Minister Julia Gillard

She nor the government is anti Chinese. Just this week she said that she wants to be friends with both the U.S and China.

Australia would never exist and would have never benefited from economic prosperity. Thanks to China,

I don't know how you could make suchan outlandish statement such as "Australia would have never existed without China" I don't believe China was involved in the Federation of Australia in 1901.

Most of its natural resources are exported to China.

China, India, Japan, Vietnam, U.S.

So Australia now wishes to destroy its main trading partner and client.

Umm what? Don't make up crap. This is simply not true.

Without China, Autralia would still be plagued into deep economic recession just like in the 80's.

Australia wasn't in recession in the 80's

This is how Australia thanks China.

You act as if China is doing us a favor. IF China doesn't purchase our resources to make all the goods, another country like India and the U.S would and we would sell our resources to them. No skin off of our backs.

Asian countries and Australia must realise that a prosperous China would benefit all Asian countries and particularly Australia as most of its mineral exports find their way to China.

Countries including Australia already realize this, but it doesn't mean we have to become slaves to China. We are free to be independent and do what we like.

See how the US is selling its latest technology and wepaonry to India and now it is conducting naval exercise with Vietnam
Nothing wrong with this. Every country has a right to defend its self.

a dictatorship and communist country whose human rights records are even worse than China and which had killed thousand of US soldiers.

I don't think any countries human rights record could be any worse than Chinas. Vietnam and China are in the same boat. Are you forgetting the Chinese killed a lot of US and Australians soldiers in the Korean War?

Before you speak, you should really know what you are talking about.

Redfaced?:oops:

redfaced the f what? insane? :rolleyes:

4 those puppets who flattering this incident that one day its master USA will bite back at them and tear them to pieces! good luck vietnami-indi boys!!!

GAMBIT
Sir this guy China Hyperpower is just a fanboy he always post stuff like that you are just wasting your time responding to him.

On topic CAN us USE f35 FROM THIS BASE.

sounds like a happy volunteered puppet!!!??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom