What's new

New US base in Australia to counter China

So if I understand you correctly what you saying is VN will give up control of Australia to the US in agreement for US to pass control of ASEAN to VN?

Yes?
Yep, it's what VNese want , we need an ASEAN solidarity to couter CHina , and of course couter USA-NATO too.

( After that, we can develop our scalar weapon to ultimate level , that can destroy US missile in US soil like USSR did during 80s :D:D)

Yep, it's what VNese want , we need an ASEAN solidarity to couter CHina , and of course couter USA-NATO too.

( After that, we can develop our scalar weapon to ultimate level , that can destroy US missile in US soil like USSR did during 80s :D:D)

You should be the Vietnamese Tom Clancy.

You should be the Vietnamese Tom Clancy.
Hehe, if US wanna couter China, so they can set up a new big base in Singapore , it's much closer than Aussie.....but US didn't chose Singapore or Thailand or Malaysia, and that means US doesn't care about ASEAN region anymore, so it's good time to unify ASEAN and start developing scalar weapon to ultimate level now :P

Many SEA countries looks Vietnam as a self-pointed successor of the French colonialists who want to grab and control the whole region. Only 1/10 the size of India but with a similar appetite.

Many SEA countries looks Vietnam as a self-pointed successor of the French colonialists who want to grab and control the whole region. Only 1/10 the size of India but with a similar appetite.
So they must blame USA first , US promised to protect them, but now, Uncle Sam abandon them and flee to Aussie already .

We don't wanna control the region, we just wanna build a solidarity ASEAN like NATO to protect the benefit of ASEAN people.

I agree, China is Big, China also has masive people always hungry to feed, and China also big betrayal to anyone its call "Friends", also China is big coward when something needed to be face-off then last thing China is big but just a big buttts looser.

Vietnam is small and small enough to kicks China all Big. Why Vietnam is not getting bigger like China? What a shame for Vietnam is not big like China?

Everyone is going off topic. If you want to discuss countries like Vietnam etc, take it somewhere else.

Hilary: "The 21st century will be America's pacific century, a period of unprecedented outreach and partnership!"

American Comedian: "I'm so excited, I had no idea invading Australia was even on the table!" :lol:

Looks like America have just made their friends look more clown-like than ever before for their joint accusation that China is an expansionist. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, China is Big, China also has masive people always hungry to feed, and China also big betrayal to anyone its call "Friends", also China is big coward when something needed to be face-off then last thing China is big but just a big buttts looser.

Vietnam is small and small enough to kicks China all Big. Why Vietnam is not getting bigger like China? What a shame for Vietnam is not big like China?
Vietnam can brainwash its own poor, dumb people into believing Vietnam is a great power. But Vietnam's brainwashing can't change the reality that Vietnam was always subservient to France and Qing Empire.

The last time Vietnam tried to go big-time, China turned Vietnam's border provinces into wasteland and took Paracel Islands and Johnson Reef. Now how does your Vietnamese propaganda explain mighty Dai Viet's humiliation?

Vietnam can brainwash its own poor, dumb people into believing Vietnam is a great power. But Vietnam's brainwashing can't change the reality that Vietnam was always subservient to France and Qing Empire.

The last time Vietnam tried to go big-time, China turned Vietnam's border provinces into wasteland and took Paracel Islands and Johnson Reef. Now how does your Vietnamese propaganda explain mighty Dai Viet's humiliation?
take it somewhere else, bro

Btw: we successful in having deep influent in Laos-Camb already, and we will Not miss the chance when US flee from ASEAN to Aussie :wub:
Everyone is going off topic. If you want to discuss countries like Vietnam etc, take it somewhere else.

Well, as many countries as many generation, each country always has brave men and betrayal men. Vietnam leader at that time why to buy off time to deal with French then asked for Quing empire help. What they think rather Quing Empire rule Vietnam than French just because Quing Empire is not "the West".

Why Vietnam call Dai Viet? Because at that time, Viet Nam is not wants China rules and its already win big fight, wiped out China Amry out of Dai Viet. When we named Dai Viet, China dare not think any war for few century until China ruled back again.

No countries strong forever, and no countries will weak forever. When the right time come, its WILL. No one can think that Roma Empire collapsed, Persian Empire, Yuan Empire (Mongolian), Quing Empire, K'me Empire, French Empire, England Empire, Japan Empire, US empire .... who is next? Nobody know...

PS: I don't want to get off topic, this is a last respond for some Chinese "High IQs"

So the Australians can't do or not willing to do nothing to counter China.
As an English speaking country, I think Australia failed.
You know what I am saying?

Whatever. The U.S can waste as much money as it wants in Australia, as long as they don't try to rape the local women I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom